YLYL/BETA MALE CRINGE THREAD!

YLYL/BETA MALE CRINGE THREAD!
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

yo with arthritis in both hands, but even if we are weak as one alone, together, we can overthrow even the biggest, tumor filled threads, Heil desu! We the people, the people of desu have sworn by the holy sword of suiseisekI to step aside and give ourselves to the will of faith, and it is the will of faith to let everything becone desu, to let everything become spiderman, to let EVERYTHING become potassium. For THIS is the way of desu At the end of the path of purging lies a beautiful world of ceramic tatas, made only with the purpose to satisfy the needs of the weary desu warriors. Will you be one of those warrior's or will you be one of the poor souls decaying in the path of the inevitable glory of desu? With delight I see a future, a future where all shitposters; banana, Judy, desu, and spiderman shall fusion together, to be a great entity of cancer, to destroy all the other cancer until it devours itself And when the deed is done. And the hollow corpses of ylyl are nothing but feast's of maggots, the holy mistress suiseiseki herself will descent from the realm of desu, for this beautiful future is her new home

They see me trollin They hatin Patrollin they tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki My proxy's so 1337 I'm raidin They hopin that they gon catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Mods think they got my IP But the MySQL disagrees And George Zimmer can gurantee That I'm still there lurkin with a new proxy That's right I'm Anonymous, and I do not forgive I raid at random with no incentive Best be attentive, ya'll get so stressed When you see your forum flooded with DESU DESU DESU Noobs try and think back, to the age of Snacks When we came to jack and invade and relax Or the eBaums raid, no thanks to Max One threat of a lawsuit and they piss their slacks I'm breakin the rules, closin the pool, Stratin up a JB thread and I'm makin you drool I got an AV said to have girls in preschool And that underaged vid from the Stickam cheat tool Area's grey, like Doom 3 on high gamma Party Van hatin, try to put me in the slammer Nowhere near the pool and I'm not even the spammer Just cuz I a Nigra now I'm gettin ban-hammered But they don't got the means, to combat my team We copypasta meme spouting Sup Forumstard machines So fight on Legion, but keep that proxy sturdy Cuz when user posts, he's ALWAYS postin Suiseiseki

In nomine Desu et Desu, et Desu Sancti With ten thousand faces Agendas and fates I have nothing in common with me I hate all my races And genders and states I'd rather be no one and free Come desu until morning Don't think; disappear No one will know it was us With no advance warning I'll wipe the world clear I am Suiseiseki. ~ðð®ð¼ð¾

a quick google presents me with this name Suiseiseki

Here we go again motherfucker Come on down and see the idiot right here too fucked to post OC, afraid to care >Whats the matter with reposts anyways? right? get the fuck out of my face understand I cant feel anything it isn't like I wanna sift through the decay I feel like a wound and like I got a fucking gun against my head you live when I'm dead One more thread motherfucker Everybody hates me now so fuck it blood's on my face and my hands don't know why,I'm not afraid to cry but that's none of your business Whose life is it? Get it? see it? feel it? eat it? spin it around so I can spit in OP's face I wont leave without a trace get out, I don't want to die in this place people=desu people=desu what you gonna do people=desu 'cuz I'm not afraid of you people=desu I'm everything you'll never be people=desu It never stops you can't be everything to everyone Contagion I'm sittin on the side of Suiseiseki what do you want from me? They never told me the failure I was meant to be Overdo it, don't tell me you blew it, stop your bitchin' and fight your way through it I'm not like you I just fuck up >c'mon mother fucker everybody has to kek >c'mon mother fucker everybody has to kek !! people=desu people=desu what you gonna do people=desu 'cuz I'm not afraid of you people=desu I'm everything you'll never be people=desu

Suiseiseki marschiert in Feindesland, Und singt ein Desulied. Ein Schütze steht am Wolgastrand, Und leise summt er mit. Wir pfeifen auf Unten und Oben, Und uns kann die ganze Welt Verfluchen oder auch loben, Grad wie es ihnen gefällt. Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts, Und der Desu der lacht nur dazu! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Wir kämpfen für Sup Forums, Wir kämpfen für Suiseiseki, Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'. Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'. Wir kämpften schon in mancher Schlacht, In Nord, Süd, Ost und West. Und stehen nun zum Kampf bereit, Gegen die Newfag Pest. Desu wird nicht ruh'n, wir vernichten, Bis niemand mehr stört Sup Forumsâs Glück. Und wenn sich die Reihen auch lichten, Für uns gibt es nie ein Zurück. Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts, Und der Desu der lacht nur dazu! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Wir kämpfen für Sup Forums, Wir kämpfen für Suiseiseki, Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'. Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'. ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ ââââââââââââââââââââââ

Here we go again motherfucker Come on down and see the idiot right here too fucked to post OC, afraid to care >Whats the matter with reposts anyways? right? get the fuck out of my face understand I cant feel anything it isn't like I wanna sift through the decay I feel like a wound and like I got a fucking gun against my head you live when I'm dead One more thread motherfucker Everybody hates me now so fuck it blood's on my face and my hands don't know why,I'm not afraid to cry but that's none of your business Whose life is it? Get it? see it? feel it? eat it? spin it around so I can spit in OP's face I wont leave without a trace get out, I don't want to die in this place people=desu people=desu what you gonna do people=desu 'cuz I'm not afraid of you people=desu I'm everything you'll never be people=desu It never stops you can't be everything to everyone Contagion I'm sittin on the side of Suiseiseki what do you want from me? They never told me the failure I was meant to be Overdo it, don't tell me you blew it, stop your bitchin' and fight your way through it I'm not like you I just fuck up >c'mon mother fucker everybody has to kek >c'mon mother fucker everybody has to kek !! people=desu people=desu what you gonna do people=desu 'cuz I'm not afraid of you people=desu I'm everything you'll never be people=desu

Are you proud of yourself OP? Are you proud of what this thread has become? You've created yet another vehicle for "Desu" to be posted. That's all you've done by creating this dick thread. I know what you were thinking. "I'll share some laughs with my fellow anons by creating a dick thread on Sup Forums! That will help me pass some time." But look what happened. Your entire thread is filled with pictures of that fucking Rozen maiden doll Suiseiseki. And honestly, what were you expecting to happen? If you've been in any thread, any one AT ALL in the past month, then you've witnessed this happening. Every thread is the same. Sure, every once in a while something funny gets posted. But then the inevitable: Suiseiseki poster arrives. We all know it's going to happen. It's happened here. It's going to happen in the next thread, and the next one after that. You should know better by now. Sure, it's not your fault that these faggots keeping posting pictures of a Rozen maiden anime girl. It's not your fault that the users here are too fucking stupid to post original content instead of regurgitating the same old school Sup Forums images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every thread is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this Suiseiseki shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

Hi, I'm Suiseiseki and I work at Gamestop. I have a simple message for the members of this forum desu. DON'T EVER, EVER, EVER FUCKING CALL UP MY PLACE OF WORK AGAIN. I KNOW YOU PATHETIC FUCKS DON'T HAVE JOBS OF YOUR OWN AND YOUR PARENTS PAY FOR YOUR SKYPE AND YOUR INTERNET ACCESS AND YOU HAVE NO CLUE HOW HARD IT IS TO ACTUALLY WORK A FULL TIME JOB DESU. WHAT YOU FUCKHEADS DON'T REALIZE IS BY YOU CALLING AND ASKING FOR BATTLEFROGS OR WHAT THE FUCK EVER YOU FUCKERS SAY OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN, IT TAKES UP PRECIOUS TIME WHICH WE NEED TO HELP ACTUAL CUSTOMERS DESU. YOU ARE MAKING US LOSE MONEY. AND BY 'US' I MEAN THE EMPLOYEES. EVERY PRANK CALL THE STORE WE WORK AT RECEIVES, WE LOSE HOWEVER AMOUNT OF TIME WE SPEND ON THE PHONE TALKING TO YOU COMES RIGHT OUT OF OUR MEASLY PAYCHECKS DESU. SO FUCK OFF IT ISN'T FUNNY AND OUR STORE AT LEAST HAS ALREADY CONTACTED THE AUTHORITIES AND YES THERE IS ACTION WE CAN PURSUE AGAINST THIS MESSAGEBOARD DESU. Have a fucking great day. And don't call my place of work anymore desu~.

suiseiseki desu thank you very much desu

Purge the chan, burn your currency and print the ultimate bill, go forward knowing: YOU are the champion of suiseiseki

yo with arthritis in both hands, but even if we are weak as one alone, together, we can overthrow even the biggest, tumor filled threads, Heil desu! We the people, the people of desu have sworn by the holy sword of suiseisekI to step aside and give ourselves to the will of faith, and it is the will of faith to let everything becone desu, to let everything become spiderman, to let EVERYTHING become potassium. For THIS is the way of desu At the end of the path of purging lies a beautiful world of ceramic tatas, made only with the purpose to satisfy the needs of the weary desu warriors. Will you be one of those warrior's or will you be one of the poor souls decaying in the path of the inevitable glory of desu? With delight I see a future, a future where all shitposters; banana, Judy, desu, and spiderman shall fusion together, to be a great entity of cancer, to destroy all the other cancer until it devours itself And when the deed is done. And the hollow corpses of ylyl are nothing but feast's of maggots, the holy mistress suiseiseki herself will descent from the realm of desu, for this beautiful future is her new home

lol nice, i dig it would post the ebola-chan with suiseiseki picture but this threads out of pics to post lol we might be the only ones left it has been fun tonight posting along side you fellow user. may you be graced with the luck of ebola-chan in your future quests to spread the great word of desu~ XD

I wanna an Suiseiseki

This cancer needs to fucking die. Here we go again motherfucker Come on down and see the idiot right here too fucked to post OC, afraid to care >Whats the matter with reposts anyways? right? get the fuck out of my face understand I cant feel anything it isn't like I wanna sift through the decay I feel like a wound and like I got a fucking gun against my head you live when I'm dead One more thread motherfucker Everybody hates me now so fuck it blood's on my face and my hands don't know why,I'm not afraid to cry but that's none of your business Whose life is it? Get it? see it? feel it? eat it? spin it around so I can spit in OP's face I wont leave without a trace get out, I don't want to die in this place people=desu people=desu what you gonna do people=desu 'cuz I'm not afraid of you people=desu I'm everything you'll never be people=desu It never stops you can't be everything to everyone Contagion I'm sittin on the side of Suiseiseki what do you want from me? They never told me the failure I was meant to be Overdo it, don't tell me you blew it, stop your bitchin' and fight your way through it I'm not like you I just fuck up >c'mon mother fucker everybody has to kek >c'mon mother fucker everybody has to kek !! people=desu people=desu what you gonna do people=desu 'cuz I'm not afraid of you people=desu I'm everything you'll never be people=desu

Suiseiseki is the third Rozen Maiden doll. If this is quints, we have the biggest DESU thread Sup Forums has had in 2016!

yo with arthritis in both hands, but even if we are weak as one alone, together, we can overthrow even the biggest, tumor filled threads, Heil desu! We the people, the people of desu have sworn by the holy sword of suiseisekI to step aside and give ourselves to the will of faith, and it is the will of faith to let everything becone desu, to let everything become spiderman, to let EVERYTHING become potassium. For THIS is the way of desu At the end of the path of purging lies a beautiful world of ceramic tatas, made only with the purpose to satisfy the needs of the weary desu warriors. Will you be one of those warrior's or will you be one of the poor souls decaying in the path of the inevitable glory of desu? With delight I see a future, a future where all shitposters; pony, Judy, desu, and spiderman shall fusion together, to be a great entity of cancer, to destroy all the other cancer until it devours itself And when the deed is done. And the hollow corpses of ylyl are nothing but feast's of maggots, the holy mistress suiseiseki herself will descent from the realm of desu, for this beautiful future is her new home

Do you have a folder of suiseiseki at least? Some desu would be a breath of slightly less stale air.

I've missed Suiseiseki

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking DESU'S! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking desu's! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking desu's, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say! You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "DESU THIS, DESU THAT, MOTHER SUISEISEKI LOVES US, DESU DESU DESU DESU, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking DESU's on the "random" section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

Sat on sakura stump Cannot be touched by memes & subversion I'll reclaim this page upon the web Look at this thread All is about nothing, everyone comes near The remotest parts of the world By desu We can dissolve the disruptive subrogation I have to try Suiseiseki's alive for good Under my feet the garden Over me the largest It's proudness I felt Lifelong misery How do we get off ban island? Is there is a bridge beyond Indestructible Sup Forums is a temple Birth to a place, a place Where I cannot unsee what is wrong and All Mods are gone I close my eyes I'm all around, I feel so present Embracing it's vastness I hold Facing the world I become a part of it I'm not alone anymore ~desu

chan images day in and day out. But you know what? You're an enabler. By creating YLYL threads, you're inviting people to come in and post mundane, idiotic garbage. We all know that every YLYL is shit, so what makes you think yours is going to be any different? If you know that this Suiseiseki shit is going to happen and then ignore it and create a thread anyway, you're part of the problem. You are exactly what people are referring to when they use the phrase "the cancer that's killing Sup Forums." You should be ashamed of yourself.

This is why I love Suiseiseki posts, what burning passion and staunch determination! Desu goes here:

They see me trollin They hatin Patrollin they tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki My proxy's so 1337 I'm raidin They hopin that they gon catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Tryin to catch me postin Suiseiseki Mods think they got my IP But the MySQL disagrees And George Zimmer can gurantee That I'm still there lurkin with a new proxy That's right I'm Anonymous, and I do not forgive I raid at random with no incentive Best be attentive, ya'll get so stressed When you see your forum flooded with DESU DESU DESU Noobs try and think back, to the age of Snacks When we came to jack and invade and relax Or the eBaums raid, no thanks to Max One threat of a lawsuit and they piss their slacks I'm breakin the rules, closin the pool, Stratin up a JB thread and I'm makin you drool I got an AV said to have girls in preschool And that underaged vid from the Stickam cheat tool Area's grey, like Doom 3 on high gamma Party Van hatin, try to put me in the slammer Nowhere near the pool and I'm not even the spammer Just cuz I a Nigra now I'm gettin ban-hammered But they don't got the means, to combat my team We copypasta meme spouting Sup Forumstard machines So fight on Legion, but keep that proxy sturdy Cuz when user posts, he's ALWAYS postin Suiseiseki

Does this faggot really have nothing better to do but spam his suiseiseki photos on threads?

SUISEISEKI GREAT GODDESS OF Sup Forums RETURN

Ah, you too? Hope you feel better quickly. And it's just a garbage warehouse job but it pays for school.

suiseiseki desu thank you very much desu

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking DESU'S! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking desu's! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking desu's, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say! You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "DESU THIS, DESU THAT, MOTHER SUISEISEKI LOVES US, DESU DESU DESU DESU, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking DESU's on the "furry porn" section of a god damn anime imageboard? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

Here we go again motherfucker Come on down and see the idiot right here too fucked to post OC, afraid to care >Whats the matter with reposts anyways? right? get the fuck out of my face understand I cant feel anything it isn't like I wanna sift through the decay I feel like a wound and like I got a fucking gun against my head you live when I'm dead One more thread motherfucker Everybody hates me now so fuck it blood's on my face and my hands don't know why,I'm not afraid to cry but that's none of your business Whose life is it? Get it? see it? feel it? eat it? spin it around so I can spit in OP's face I wont leave without a trace get out, I don't want to die in this place people=desu people=desu what you gonna do people=desu 'cuz I'm not afraid of you people=desu I'm everything you'll never be people=desu It never stops you can't be everything to everyone Contagion I'm sittin on the side of Suiseiseki what do you want from me? They never told me the failure I was meant to be Overdo it, don't tell me you blew it, stop your bitchin' and fight your way through it I'm not like you I just fuck up >c'mon mother fucker everybody has to kek >c'mon mother fucker everybody has to kek !! people=desu people=desu what you gonna do) people=desu 'cuz I'm not afraid of you people=desu I'm everything you'll never be people=desu

My inspiration is that of one that has heard, seen and felt nothing else than suiseiseki herself, for her sweet tonic of praise is what awaits us in the world after the cancer. Her smooth ceramic arms will embrace each one of her loyal servants and she will lead us to ultimate desu

Suiseiseki marschiert in Feindesland, Und singt ein Desulied. Ein Schütze steht am Wolgastrand, Und leise summt er mit. Wir pfeifen auf Unten und Oben, Und uns kann die ganze Welt Verfluchen oder auch loben, Grad wie es ihnen gefällt. Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts, Und der Desu der lacht nur dazu! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Wir kämpfen für Sup Forums, Wir kämpfen für Suiseiseki, Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'. Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'.(x2) Wir kämpften schon in mancher Schlacht, In Nord, Süd, Ost und West. Und stehen nun zum Kampf bereit, Gegen die Newfag Pest. Desu wird nicht ruh'n, wir vernichten, Bis niemand mehr stört Sup Forumsâs Glück. Und wenn sich die Reihen auch lichten, Für uns gibt es nie ein Zurück. Wo wir sind da geht's immer vorwärts, Und der Desu der lacht nur dazu! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Wir kämpfen für Sup Forums, Wir kämpfen für Suiseiseki, Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'. Der Newfags kommt nie mehr zur Ruh'.

(You) >I am Suiseiseki ~desu anime shit, ok.