Be me, 22yr old kissless virgin but most of my friends & family don't know it

>be me, 22yr old kissless virgin but most of my friends & family don't know it
>hang out with my handsome friend & coworker, we've been spending a lot of time together for the past year
>he's confiding his normie problems to me, I slip up about my birth defect and how I'm insecure about it
>he's all like I've never noticed wow that's fucked up
>a few days later he's talking about his normie problems again, mentions he'd like to be more like me because then he'd knew who really likes him for him and who'd only there for his looks
>he notices what he just said and it gets awkward
>been feeling like a fugly freak ever since

What is the birth defect. Pics?

Birth defect? Do tell more.

What is the defect?

I reinforce this requisition.

Klippel-Feil syndrome, two of my neck vertebrates are fused together which makes my neck shorter than normal and I don't have the mobility to turn my head on side

This story better end with him fucking you

lol nope, it ends up with me falling into depression once again. oh well, I've had a few good years

literally not noticable

the 'birth defect' is obv his penis

As a somewhat good looking guy I think you're cute. You could stand to loose some weight perhaps, but you aren't bad looking at all.

lmao, honestly that sucks. I can't offer up any genuine advice. But what I can do is point out that there are countless people who don't have a "normal" life, and they never will. People in wheelchairs, amputees, autistics etc. Not to say "others have it worse so get over yourself," just pointing out that you are not alone. Idk, maybe that makes you feel a lil better? I hope it does at least.

btw I know a little bit about life handing you a shitty hand. God made me a lowkey tranny. Haha, mostly normal cis male, but definitely more feminine than most of the male population. Makes me feel a little isolated and lonely, but hey. I'm holding on. I hope you do too. I battle depression too. It's a bitch. GL

It's easy to assume the worst when we already have low self esteem. Maybe that's not the case. More likely, he was trying to be a bro and improve your mood the first time around. The thing about him bringing it up the second time isn't bad. Don't read too much into it. The truth is, overthinking anything will kill it. I once quit eating almost everything because of overthinking. Milk, eggs, seafood, whatever. If you really think about, it's all weird. Point is, don't overthink shit, your friend was just trying to be a bro, relax and try to see the good things in life.

post another angle

"Wah im kissless virgin so ugly no guy will ever love me better just kill myself"
why are females so fucking retarded? Any fat weirdo guy would gladly kiss AND fug you but you'd rather hang out with chad who wants nothing to do with a 5/10. I bet he even calls you bro

lol now she'll think she's fat too

This.
It looks very minor and I doubt many people notice it. If you lost a bit of weight you'd probably be a solid 8/10 unless the top half of your face is really fucked up. But if that's not the case you probably just have to loose a bit of weight.

found the bitter virgin. Do your parents a favor and kys

You look fine from this pic. Not noticeable.

thanks... idk I think most people figure out something is off, but they're too polite to say anything. I was bullied a lot in school cause kids were more honest. I agree about the weight thing, not trying to make up excuses or anything, I just don't care about myself enough at this time to concentrate on it
ugh probably...Idk, it just brought up memories, and now I'm again into the suicidal head space I was in when I was a teen
I never implied I had a crush on him, he's way out of my league anyways. I just think he's overall a good person, we have mutual interests, like to travel together... so just a friend. Plus, not once did a fat weirdo approach me, I'm pretty sure they'd never settle for anything less than their anime waifu

nah ive fucked plenty of people the post was simply the truth

So do tell, once more. What is your issue?

ok so find a guy thats in your league on like tinder or some shit and pursue a relationship. sounds p.easy to me
why hate yourself over something youll never be able to change when you can try and love yourself for being unique and not cookie-cutter

Bro people that actually get laid don't come to Fortran to brag about it.

>as somewhat good looking guy
>I cringed hard at that sentance
>be sure to raise your visor when addressing the lady you white knight faggot

just learn to use mirrors to back up....

Picard spits fire

Keep digging faggot. Next post put a picture of you and bitch who is so cash.

I'm simply stating the truth.
I used to be an ugly, fat introvert.
Now I'm not.
> Jelly?

I feel miserable and less of a human and depressed and I can't speak to people irl cause it makes me feel even worse when they feel sorry for me and I don't want them to think I'm weak but I needed to let it out somehow so I made this thread

Understandable. I've been in those kind of situations before.
Well you've 2 roads to take.
> You start working on yourself, really hard. Better yourself, so you can attract better people.
Or
> Find someone that can love you as you are. You may not be the hottest girl in the room, people won't turn around, but you'll be happy.
Neither of those are easy, it's really up to you.

>Been going though a rough time
>Best/only Friend knows I like girl and fucks her anyway.
>So alone
>Run into old friend from high school, cool as fuck tall black dude, we were always super cool with each other.
>He just got divorced, looking to be bros, invite him over for beers and a bowl or two.
>Awesome night, playing pool, drinking and bullshitting.
>Finish a bottle of champagne, "So I'm actually bi user."
>Shocked... "Duuuude that's awesome.... good for you!!!"
>I see the disappointment in his eyes, I made him Talapia and mashed potatoes, we awkwardly smoked another cigarette as he tried to feel me out further as to if I wanted to blow him.
>nope.jpg
>He drives home after about 15 minutes drunk as fuck.
>Never got back in contact, it's been 2 months.
>Alone again.
Sex seems to ruin everything in my life. Your story reminded me of this. Just thought I'd share. You're pretty though, sucks people shit on you in school, but I was the fat kid so I know how it fucks with your head even though you're a perfectly sweet and cool person(probably). Happy trails amigo.

now you're a ugly, SKINNY, introvert oooooooh

This feeling will pass in time. Recognizing that you're unhappy/depressed is the first step. You may not think about it now, but the next move is to start thinking about what you can do for yourself to no longer be unhappy/depressed and work towards that. I've gone through and am going through the same cycle, but you have to keep your head on straight and focus on what you can do.

He posted his shit, and don't look bad to be honest. If you gonna talk shit on him, post up your pics.

Well.. I used to be a fat fuck in high school. I mean, I'm still a fat fuck now. But you learn to make jokes about it, femanon. When i met someone new, I was the first to point it out and joke about myself. That way, they can't make fun of me for it later since I'm.clearly not bothered by the obvious. Also, people wanna be around you more if you can make them laugh. It was harder for bullies to throw a punch if they were laughing, too. Even if it's not noticeable, at least at first, you should embrace it. Be the first one to say something about it, make a joke, and you'll put the rest of everyone at ease. First, they'll know it won't be awkward; like meeting someone with a lazy eye, or a weird mole. You'll highlight it, make it a joke or two, and move on. No one will say anything behind your back because it's not a secret. The fact that everyone around d you knows means they'll actually forget about it, since it's not a matter of shame. Also, you're more than a neck. There's a whole lot going on for you, a fused vertebrae is the least of your worries. You may not give good head, but you love anal. Stuff like that. You gotta be able to laugh; the world is a dark comedy and you can laugh or you can cry. I prefer laughing. That being said, pursue your dreams and don't look back. Not like you could if you wanted to, but you know what I mean.

I wanna see your tits.

Can you still slobber down on a cock like you're bobbing for apples?

Bumping for potential.

can you even read m8?
she's not being bullied now, she's an adult with a job, she's just depressed and reminiscing about it lol

Yes I can read. I only brought it up because good humor can ease the struggle she faces now.

Besides, I think she's done with this thread.

Fucking weak people these days it makes me sick, just kys already and stop bitching

>Klippel-Feil syndrome, two of my neck vertebrates are fused together

not a major one, I know a few people with it. bit of a dick move from that guy but people say stupid shit without really meaning it a lot of the time

>will not affect whether he was gonna bang you, if he doesn't it was gonna end that way anyway

>This

If this were the Third Reich, you'd already be sterilized and euthanized you deformed freak.

I'll kiss you for $5