I'm trying to figure out how long I can go without food

I'm trying to figure out how long I can go without food.
So far it's been 9 days. Only thing that goes in is water.
AMA

why.

heeyyy I got dubs!

Fun...
maybe because it's interesting

won't you fuck your metabolism. how much weight have you lost?

I'm skinnyfat, normally 70kg, 184cm heigh
So far it's been 2kg. Would have expected more.

how many days do you plan on going?

Normally it'd be around 20-30 days, but since
>I'm skinnyfat
I'd say about 15 until your body starts going to shit.

and what will you have achieved. what is your end goal ?

After a few days, the body goes into starvation metabolism mode. Two weeks would probably be the safest max days starving. Anymore than that can start doing serious damage to your body.

I just want to know how long I can stand it before I either go mad or pass out. If I pass out I'm gonna be in a lot of troubke because I live alone and no one will be looking for me for quite some time

Are you doing it because of simple curiosity or you want to lose some weight?

>I just want to know how long I can stand it before I either go mad or pass out.
Make vlogs or stream. It's going to be fun.

btw any tips on what and how much I should eat once I have to start again?

nah, I'm not good for doing things on a regular basis. I can tell you this:
My stomach doesn't make any noises
I feel light headed
Sometimes my hands start shaking for a few minutes

already answered

>nah, I'm not good for doing things on a regular basis.
I'm just saying that you'll never know where your first loss of consciousness will happen. You might just split open your dumb little head on something sharp and metallic, for example. And all that research data you've been selflessly collecting would be lost with no one to report.

I havne't recorded anything so far. Maybe I'll start writing some stuff down but since I stopped eating I've just watched Netflix and masturbated

Lol. Just make sure you don't have debts or a job.

Heyyy!! You replied to your comment

You know you are already fucking yourself, right? Your body is already breaking down muscle (including you heart) for its protein requirements, especially if you're skinnyfat.

So? I was planning to an hero later this year anyways

Well then after your experiment you should do some sprinting.

Heh, good idea. To be honest, my heart hurts a bit already

Starvation is a shitty way to go because once your survival instinct kicks in you'll be able to claw yourself back to "life" and more likely than not too shaken by the experience to finish it. But your quality of life will be so shit your desire to an hero will keep growing stronger until you snap. But what's even funnier is that due to not being able to think straight you'll most likely fail again, worsening your health even more.

Well then I'm just gonna eat myself back to sanity and then hang myself. I never assumed that I could really go through with this until I starve to death.

Ey b0ss st0p

Nobody is creative with suicide anymore. How about going for some high stakes credit card scams if you're gonna do yourself in

Well I was thinking about building a contraption out of 4 crossbows that all simultaneously shoot at my head

I am not surprised you've chosen a painful method with low reliability. Bonus points if you end up paralysed.

If done right, hanging is reliable. Important:

Make sure you're not found too early.
Make sure the rope is strong enough and the knot is done right.

Also, it's not particularly painful. It's more of a panic thing that's going on. Trust me, I tried.

Maybe if you could pull it off in public. Still thinking small. You could use your death to change the course of history. SMH.

I'm gonna draw a diagram of my concept.

I don't know if I can pull this off in public. I mean, it needs some preparation and time to set it up. Someone would stop me.

Roughly 3 weeks. Depending how many calories you burn every day. Maybe a little longer, maybe a little less