After having their first Trailer become one of the most disliked videos on Youtube, they are finally at it again:

After having their first Trailer become one of the most disliked videos on Youtube, they are finally at it again:

youtube.com/watch?v=gMfUjDnpfRY

Are they to be taken seriously? Is it a race thang? Or a lady thang? I AM MAD!

>old trailer - 820k dislikes and counting
youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw

Other urls found in this thread:

therebel.media/left_wing_male_feminists_are_enraged_that_angry_video_game_nerd_james_rolfe_won_t_review_the_all_female_ghostbusters
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good god, they're screaming racism and sexism from inside the film.

>inb4 the newscaster that calls the ghostbusters frauds in the movie universe is also a misogynist because he doesn't believe wymyn

Well the "race thing lady thing" joke is that it's actually neither, that's literally the joke. She's a huge woman with huge gear on her jumping on wimpy concert audience, so of course they move away.

I too hate this movie with burning passion, but c'mon now don't be retarded. If you want to criticize the trailers for something, criticize the shitty looking ghosts and the overused cringy slapstick.

>inb4 the newscaster that calls the ghostbusters frauds in the movie universe is also a misogynist because he doesn't believe wymyn
nobody should face those dangers ... except for you 4 women *says the white guy*

i thought that was a given

>i thought that was a given
i was still hoping they only wanted to spark a discussion with their subtle casting choices.

I think the speculated plot was posted here or on Sup Forums months back before anything was really known about it.
It seems more accurate the closer to release we get.

Sup Forums was right ..... if that's the case, just tells you how shit it's gonna be .....

t b h i think the one on the left is sort of a proper fit in the role

It'll go over big with insecure high school girls that have a wall covered in "Participated" ribbons.

Not seeing any other demographic this will attract. Well, some completionists that are completely owned by all the Ghost Busters marketing Joo, but I'd guess most of them will watch it because it's so bad. Like a MST3K sort of thing.

I will watch it for the keks .... not int the cinema though

Tbh one or two women wouldnt be a terrible movie, and yeah she would be a good choice. This forcefed wimmon bs is stupid though

Well... looks like it's time to thumbs down another trailer with my 10 accounts.

>spoilers in the trailer
everytime.

Based finnbro user who understands comedy and the contruction of a joke is based.

>Watch trailer with an open mind thinking maybe it'll be better
>It's still shit
>Get to 0:58
>Leave a dislike and close video

Notice how Sony didn't put the official trailer under their sony pictures youtube channel but on comicbook.com?

keks

>Notice how Sony didn't put the official trailer under their sony pictures youtube channel but on comicbook.com?
maybe they are still uploading it to youtube and everyone else is just faster ..... kek

>OKAY
>*smacslips*
>SO I DUNNO
>*doesntswim*
>IF THIS WUZ A RACE THANG
>*commitscrime*
>OR A LADY THANG
>*crieswolf*

oh shit waddup

that lady on the left i dont know her name but in every single promo picture of them she looks sad/discouraged as fuck.

HOL UP GHOST

So Jews added the Thor guy to make it more manly. It's so predictable. They probably had the Thor guy ready as bonus in actual theater movie release, but got forced to use him now in trailer.

I never seen such a manly looking black woman.

You apologize to that gorilla at once.

I think it was a shot at what people were saying about the last trailer. I think it's a "break the 4th wall" thing where they're subtly and smugly trying to shame the audience if they aren't laughing.

I thought Serena Williams was manly, but at least she got round tits and ass. This time they are pushing the extremes.

The black one looks like a chimp

Not sure wether it's a human thing, or an ape thing, but that creature is ugly as hell.

It's gonna have a huge gap between the audience and critics score. I wouldn't be surprised if it's like pic related.

>Is it a race thang? Or a lady thang?
That part had me shaking my head in utter disappointment. I really wish they'd understand the movie is an abomination.

I think everyone understands the joke.

But they aren't laughing because of the context. The production team & the SJW supporters of this film have already lambasted people for disliking the film - blaming the racism and sexism of critics.
>Is it a woman thing or a race thing?
>You racist sexist man baby!!

So the joke simply reminds people of accusations without having enough well crafted comedy to compensate.

>force yourself into a crow that doesn't want you
>fall flat
>is this a lady thing or a black thing

This movie's PR in a nutshell

The whole trailer is filled with tumblr/reddit humour. It's not funny, it's tryhard cringey.

Unless is this If that was the case than one joke is kind of witty but still not funny.

I'll download it for free when it leaves theaters in 8 days

I AIN'T FRAID NO GHOST

They need to go back to the drawing board and scrap this movie. The damage it will do to the franchise is far more than what they spent on this piece of shit.

This. If they released it in theaters for free - and gave free popcorn - I still wouldn't waste the gas money to go see it.

Isn't there another movie there with an even larger disparity?

Is this some kind of alternate universe ghost busters where the marshmallow man is rule 63'd and put into the team?

I wonder how badly it will bomb?

>Is it a race thang? Or a lady thang? I AM MAD!

Its supposed to be a joke you idiots. The point is that she is so fat, and ugly, yet thinks that the reason people moved away is because she is a nigger or a woman

>he never saw Michelle Obama

Well how would you feel if you find out instead of being in a movie with Bill Murray you're with 3 whiny girls who men want nothing to do with?

Wat

its like they took Mr T model, and just painted the ghostbusters suit on top

If that happens, get ready for a flood of "What Ghostbusters flopping says about the state of western men" articles.

I kid you not she really does look like a man in pretty much every respect. Her forearms are huge and she fucking has armhair like deep Brooklyn barkeeper.

I'm gonna laugh so hard when this thing is left unsold on the shelves for months, just like the star wars one.

>I don't understand if this is a race thing or a lady thing

No its a you're a 7ft 300lb person thing.

+1

>klan mask

And added a KKK hood.

the issue is going back to an old series and replacing all the whites/men

They should have women create their own successful stories and not steal from established franchises.

I would be just as mad if they re-did spice girls with men

I am ok with stuff like The Wiz though, at least they mixed it up

holy hell i didnt even notice the klansmen shit on it at first

thats the joke

>Not wanting a giant sheboon to land on your hand, breaking your fingers and wrist so you have to miss work in the name of political correctness.

I understand such an attitude from Sup Forums , but I wouldn't think youtube normies would be so openly sexist...

they're not. the movie just looks like ass. i might've gone to see it if they had a different cast of actual funny women and didnt have the director from bridesmaids.

This

Yeah, still made me mad though. Nice pair of trips BTW. Anyway, lets talk about somthing good happening because of this movie! Ecto Cooler is coming back!

It's gonna be awful.

*SMOKES PCP*

James is based once again

therebel.media/left_wing_male_feminists_are_enraged_that_angry_video_game_nerd_james_rolfe_won_t_review_the_all_female_ghostbusters

>she's so black she can't even crowd-swim

call me a cuck, but that could have been really funny, if not for that atrocious delivery

So, the fat one is Ackroyd?

Black women are almost all manly, they have

HIGHTEST
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

80 Thousend dislikes so far

Going good

Good to see that the bad guy is a FUCKING WHITE MALE!

The Fat one is if Ernie Hudson transitioned and gained weight. Although that is pretty unfair to him, he would still look better.

Dane Cook is a faggot

Did they actually go out of their way to cast the most unattractive and least funny people they could?

>3 fucking white women
>1 80s sitcom caricature of a black woman

How the fuck is this shit meeting any kind of diversity quotas? I'm starting to believe that white women are the primary obstacle to true diversity.

>with hilarious women

I guess by Dane Cook standards that is a fair assessment.

Also, notice how the strong, handsome, white man gets possessed and causes all the problems?

Christ and the secretary is a man now too?

Fuck... just stop... enough...

This alone should net Trump another 10 million votes.

When I say "should" I mean "by all rights" rather than "by any odds".

Very problematic.

No they added him because women are bonkers over him. He's hunk status to women.

This is a chick flick.

but she's using the wrong hand
typical women

He just got so much free publicity

SJWs are so fucking stupid

You know, I hadn't watched the trailer and I thinking it's going to be awful but still let's act like a retard on Sup Forums.
I just watched the trailer and god this cringeworthy destruction...
RIP Murray

Dane Cook has never made me laugh once

Rolfe has had me on the ground, crying

Dane once tweeted something along the line of "I'm going to hollow out a bible...and put a bible in it" and thought it was comedic genius.

Ugh, typical Israeli, so sexist and misogyist

Just kidding

>Israeli

kek

I tried. I really fucking tried.

Some time ago, I watched some Dane Cook special - it looked like he was in a stadium that seated a million people, and it was PACKED.

I didn't last 15 minutes

I just like Rolfe because he seems like a bro that would be fun to hang out and drink beers with

It probably helps that we're the same age

Holy Shit. This man has problems.

I'm not going to lie, I did like his Comedy Central stand up special a little.... then he sold out and did that movie with Jessica Simpson and shit and instantly became unfunny.

He is a faggot. Of course he has problems.

>choking hazard

The day this garbage releases... I'm staying inside, drinking beer and watching the real, original Ghostbusters. And then I'm grabbing the first torrent of this abomination, and tearing it apart for all the WEWUZ webms I can get. This Silverback-looking-ass nigger is gold.

I forgot about that movie...ugh!

I might listen to his Comedy Central stand up if I'm flipping channels and it's playing, then. I try not to be full of white-hot hatred 24/7; I force myself to try new things

Well, at first glance it's kind of hard to distinguish male monkey from female one :^)

is that john boyega

i feel bad for all the people from special FX, cinematography, good artists, etc. that are obligued to make of their art some vehicle of liberal garbage to please some kikes, and to top it off, all their hardwork is disliked and ridiculed

all because its not really the best movies that make it to production, but the ones that are the most loaded of kike ideollogy bs

They totally ruined The marshmallow man's design

Fluorescent fucking ghosts.

I'm having nam style flashbacks to Batman forever.

This is what this new Ghostbusters reminds me of instantly.