Hey Sup Forums its me Tyler again and I got myself into real shit this Time...

Hey Sup Forums its me Tyler again and I got myself into real shit this Time. I would always come to Sup Forums to check out the loli threads and that was fine. But yesterday I took it to far. My neighbor has a 3 month old and these asholes always leave their door unlocked. Well long story short I broke into the place and went directly over to the crib where I saw the baby sleeping like an angel. I pick it up and placed the baby's anus securely around my cock as I began to work my way up to maximum thrust. just then I noticed their youngest son was watching me.. I got so scared, so I slipped the baby of my penis and went out thru the window the same way I came in. But before I left I told his brother if he told anyone that I would be back, then I should him my blood covered cock to let him know I was serious. When I got back to my house I seen my neighbor's house light up like it was the fucking circus. I could see my neighbor running back and forth between the baby's room and his youngest son room. I just stood there on my front lawn watching as my neighbor's tried to figure out what was going on as they called the police. All I could hear was the screaming of his wife as see cut on the light's to reveal the bloody mess I left behind. Just then my neighbor saw me, I'm now watering my grass to make myself look less suspicious. He asked if I'd seen anyone near his house. I look him dead in the eye's and say "I didn't see anyone". But I'm really scared because his son knows who I AM and I left a lot of semen behind..... I am a registered sex offender and I'm scared they will check for DNA.... what do I do? ......

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4275418/Man-kidnapped-raped-toddler-sentenced-prison.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont know kill yourself? or go rape more people before you go back to jail for life?

Bubba gonna be all up in your behind just as you were in that three month old kid's. Say goodbye to your tight little asshole, you sick fuck. I hope they sodomize you. I hope Bubba and his friends stick their meaty 9 inch cocks down all the holes you already have and will have.

yeah youre gonna have to make up an elaborate story about how youre in jail for murdering someone in a bad drug deal and pray to god nobody at the jail ever finds out you rape babies

>they'll literally rape you to death when they do :)

I wouldn't count on it buddy my alibi is seal tight, I'm like Mr fucking Brooks

They ALWAYS find out... hes fucked.. to death.. but you know what op? Im not sorry for you you totally deserveit

ITT: Things that didn't happen.

> I am a registered sex offender and I'm scared they will check for DNA.... what do I do? ......

Prepare your anus for jail. I'd wear a buttplug for the next 8 or 10 hours of freedom you have left.

OP is not only a pedo with no self control, he's a moron. Honestly you should've turned that rape into a murder, no witnesses. No loose ends. I can only imagine the police investigators now. "Well a baby got fucked and the neighbor is a registered sex offender. Oh golly gee, I wonder what could've possibly happened."

Well pedophiles happen and you have to resist your urges. Child Molestors go tojail.

Listen I once broke into a house and I am attracted to boys. But I was looking to rescue a boy I was attracted to.
I had no intention of fucking him.

I was arrested and beaten and later released.

Intentions matter.

Good luck in your future I will pray for you.

Wow, this pasta is stale

The amount of people in this thread that actually believe OP is telling the truth is disturbing. Even for Sup Forums.

People read books/watch TV and give advice to the characters, the only way this is different is that it's not published or interesting.

Here is a late tip for you op

Offering good advice as if OP speaks the truth is not the same as believeing what Op says is the truth.

OP OPEN THE DOOR THIS IS THE POLICE WE HAVE YOUR HOUSE SURRONDED

bait

Pics or it didn't happen.

kill yourself. slowly.

Hey guys it's me Tyler I was up stairs when I heard the first boom the police are storming my house I I've got a shit load of KP saved on my hard drive..... I'm predator this my happened to me so I took steps to cover my deeds and secured and escape route and this is where I need Help for you guys. I figure if I'm going on the run I'm going to need the Sup Forums community to pull this shit off I'm in the alley in a dumpster it's the safest place for me right now once it's get dark enough for me to slip away what should I do?

Op leave now run to nevada as fast as u can i have a old abandend mine i use for stuff and thangs u can hide there.

Time stamp.

op your an absolute moron why would you just do an idiotic crime like that

anyway run to the woods and never come back
its also really smart to keep a log of your activites on this basket forum so the cops can neatly trace you
sage bait btw

"The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact."

No this is an autistic work of fiction

i mean ive witnessed worse shit with proof on Sup Forums multiple times, i would not be 1% surprised if this thread turned out to be real

This.

I really hope so... but
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4275418/Man-kidnapped-raped-toddler-sentenced-prison.html
Sup Forums is a place where monsters lurk..

Stop raping children and prepare your anus for prison!

Turn yourself in. Your life is over already, why delay it?

Fake. Gay. Like OP.

old noose

an hero, op

>"I'm now watering my grass to make myself look less suspicious."

>kek

this