Why do people waste money on nutrients, fertilisers and expensive soils when growing weed?

Why do people waste money on nutrients, fertilisers and expensive soils when growing weed?

I've been growing for years and never spent a penny on equipment.

As for the nutrients/fertiliser; I make my own organically. Simple chemistry to extract the required nutrients in power/liquid form.

How can you complain? I've been getting ounces for free.. literally.
Good quality too.

Also, what's the most you've harvested from one plant?

pics or it never happened

While you are growing normal plants, we are growing prize plants. That is why.

Full name, address, SS Number, CC and Pin or it didn't happen.

What do you use to make your own?

4 lbs a light, 82 gsqft

Anyone have experience with autoflowers?

How

Yes

You get ounces "for free". I grow lbs for cheap.
Pic related. From my last harvest.

Okay.
I have 2 plants, in same hydro system.
Feminized autoflowers.
One started flowering 2 weeks and is going strong, other has not even formed pre-flowers, but is still growing.

It is probably due to stress of topping late, but my question is, if an autoflower plant gets stressed, can it "miss" it's flowering stage or will it get there if I give it more time?

This.

It should get there eventually. What breeder?

Dinafem.
Critical + 2.0

I'm sure you know this, but not ALL autoflowers will autoflower as they should. Give it another week or so...

>but not ALL autoflowers will autoflower as they should
No, this is my first time growing them.
What do you mean?

Not your fault...even if you stressed it. Blame the breeder... do you have the ability to create darkness for 12/12? You should do so in 7 days if you can just so you don't waste your time.

It is the fault of the genetic potential of the seed, not your doing...
The same way that you could even get a male from feminized seeds, although rare.

>do you have the ability to create darkness for 12/12? You should do so in 7 days if you can just so you don't waste your time.
Yeah, will try this, thanks.

Cause I like growing dank bud

That does look delicious, I'm not going to lie.