PLEEEEAAAAAASE SUCK MY DICK!!!!! PLEASE I JUS T WANT MY DICK SUCKED MAN, PLEASE

PLEEEEAAAAAASE SUCK MY DICK!!!!! PLEASE I JUS T WANT MY DICK SUCKED MAN, PLEASE

no

FUCKIN CUNT

Let's see what we're working with, here.

Now I just feel bad for you. You're on your own, son.

:(

Yeah, I know... maybe... shave it. Or shave everything. I dunno. get hard... make us interested in the project.

IT IS HARD

Laser hair removal
hormone replacement therapy
sex reassignment surgery
wear a dress

i work at burger king dude, i can't afford that shit

win the lotto nibba

Whore yourself out on Craigslist to filthy 65 year old men. Charge 'em $20 a pop to suck their dick.

coincidence or no?

Fucking retard.
Read the article. He prayed for love, and GOD answred his prayers. If any of you athiest faggots showed up to church once in a while you would understand whats really possible in this world.

hey this is a no bully zone

It's just AMAZING how money can make you attractive!

Yeah and how did he get the money? Hard work or school? No. Did he just hope to win the lottery and that worked no? God answred his prayer and now he has the life he wants. Try out faith faggot.

Good luck with ehh... you're adventures.

I'd suck it :)

OK- I Pray to Invisible Magic Sky Poppa for $100,000,000 USD, tax-free, consequence-free. Thy dogma be done.

Just surrender to God, and make an honest prayer to him about what you want. The bible doesnt say anything against bjs. Don't be ashamed, just talk it out with your pastor and ask him, nicely, to organize a prayer meeting for your penis. I know it sounds hard, but faith is the key.

Oh I see, bibles to hard for you to read, REALLY read, so you're just gonna go be mad and act like your eternal soul is just something to joke about.

Eternal fire's hot you know?

The bible... what part should I read... the part about killing unfaithful wives? Or are we just picking and choosing what parts of Invisible Magic Sky Poppa's words to believe?

Don't forget the traveling falafel salesman's son could do magic tricks, and let the jews kill him for the sins. Not to mention, he came back, with a hunger for brains

so in other words i should just kill myself?

Some shepards folk lore can be dishonestly taken out of context sure. Just like the violence from your beloved video games. Trying reading the gospel. Read the sermons and parables by Jesus. It's so obviously wisdom beyond the abilities of man.

This is what I'm talking about. GO TO CHURCH. You're just mindlessly lashing out because of angst.

I was forced to goto church as a kid. Once I got to the age of 11 I was done with that mindless garbage they spewed. 20 Years later, I am grateful that I have saved at least ~3 months of my time not going to that brainwashing bullshit.

Im 22 i need my dick sucked now please b0ss

Pray