What's the best free game on steam right now? I'm not degenerate enough to steal or ask for free money

What's the best free game on steam right now? I'm not degenerate enough to steal or ask for free money.

Mortal online

What's the best game that isn't online where I have to deal with people trying to be funny/my friend.

Dota 2

TF2's free. War Thunder is fun if you're into planes, tanks, or world war 2 through Korea. I had fun with Blacklight Retribution, but your mileage may vary. Toribash is an oddball fighting game where you control each of your character's joints between phases. Alien Swarm is top-down coop shooting goodness, and they just released something that I think is an expandalone that just redoes everything and adds new content.

Nevermind Sup Forums has awful taste. FPS is cancer. FPS MMO is stage 4 cancer with AIDS.

Loadout doesn't have a lot of players anymore so you can only get player vs. bot games, but the gun customization and play is fun if you can handle a midweight grind for in-game currency.
Unturned is okay. Nothing special, but not so bad.
NMRIH is fucking incredible, definite must-have if you enjoy zombie games.
Into Overwatch? Honestly, Paladins ain't that bad. Quite fun if you can get a group of friends together for it. Give it a go.
MMORPG of choice is TERA.
If you visit /k/ a lot you'll enjoy World of Guns.

Those are all either mediocre or excellent. Have a good one, Sup Forumstard.

I had a good time with dota 2 when I was playing, but it's something you kind of have to invest in to get the most out of. Be prepared to read a lot.

It's fun, though. Especially if you're with a decent group and the matchmaking's found you a good match.

You Have to Win The Game.

It's free, it'll kill a few hours.

so there are no good free steam games just a bunch of shitty cliche FPS and online games where I have to play with gamers? I use the word 'gamer' extremely derogatorily. These people are the worst of humanity and I just want to play alone.

Steam is faggots, pirate shit pussy.

If you want a single player game, why not just torrent it? Most of what you gain by paying is access to the multiplayer. If you feel bad about it, just download something a couple years old from a major publisher. They've made their money, believe me.

If you want to play good games buy them you poor bastard

Have you tried masturbation user?

Play Banished. There's a sonic mania torrent out now too.

I know it sucks. It's like a conspiracy. Make all the free games online where you have to deal with the uneducated masses. It's sickening.

Because I'm not filthy thief.

Orcs Must Die! Unchained nigga

You saved that meme without compensating the hard work the memer put into it, you filthy thief.

I already 100% that. I unlocked all the achievements and despite what people say, it doesn't have much replay value.

I don't steal you peasant.

Yes you do.

Yeah I guess he's starving now and can't recoup all that money and resources it took to make the meme.

Really reaching.

When you tell the truth and people don't believe you, there's really nothing you can do.

>oh my god I won't pirate a game from a large company that doesn't need my money. That would be bad! Instead I'm not going to buy it!

You know, user, this attitude of superiority and hate for the people that enjoy the activity that you've chosen to include yourself in is probably why you have no friends to hang out with and no money to buy games with.

Stealing is stealing. No excuses.

Reminder that taping NFL games is also stealing, you laughable boyscout out of a puss.

Go cry somewhere else baby boy.

Explain yourself, because you know that was nonsense what you just said.

With that logic, you shouldn't do anything, but still by not doing anything you're stealing air. I mean, if you talk to someone without any real productivity you're stealing their time. Oh, you know that ad you ignored or the person that you got in the way of? Stealing. So, just kill yourself, oh, but then you'd be stealing people's time. I mean, you're stealing my time right now.
Quit being a little bitch and go torrent a game, faggot.

Literally nothing needs to be explained
Recording an NFL game (or almost any nationally televised league event) is punishable by law.
Are you retarded or just dense?

wew lad

ITT: OP pretends to want to play games, but really just gets off on rustling jimmies.

lvl 2 open-mic comedian has been unlocked

This post has granted you 200 genius points

you need 5000 exp to watch Rick and Morty.

He's dense, look at his posts.
lol at thinking piracy is theft, what a good little boy.

>All he has left is rebbut memes
My sides, did you plan the night to go this way, OP?

Half true. Really I just think FPS, MMO, and games with creativity are for people with no standards. I think people who have no standards for themselves need to be shamed.

Did I plan the night to go this way?

Oh right... this is Sup Forums

With no creativity*

I'm OP and I approve of these bananas.

isaac the binding of afterbirth+
go and get it and then go bananas addicted just like everyone else

Save them, they're all yours, my friend! =)

Bananas, you say?