I let my friend (a black man) move in to my house and he impregnated my very white daughter...

I let my friend (a black man) move in to my house and he impregnated my very white daughter. My friend got evicted for not paying rent and I let him move in until he got back on his feet. Well it's been a couple months and about a week ago my daughter comes up to me and tells me that she's pregnant. I asked her if it was the boy from school and she said no it was the Deshawn (my black friend). She says she's in love with him and wants to get married. I am very upset and my wife has no idea yet. What the fuck do I do?

Tell your wife, figure it out with her

Who's goin' nigger huntin'?
YOU'S GOIN' NIGGER HUNTIN'!

He fucked your daughter without even asking you. He deserves a curb stomping.

Go ape, leave no one standing

icp remix?

Encourage your wife to have sex with him as well. Get him to impregnate her so they can breed out any possible chance of you passing on the retardation that you have.

I hate I.C.P. so the fact that they would be offended by that "remix" is double the pleasure. Double the fun. Double the excitement, with the right mint. The clean fresh taste of Nigger Killer gum.

Well your daughter is set for a life of poverty.

You should fuck your daughter and then post it on Sup Forums with the title "the things I do for my family"

>what the fuck do I do
Get better at writing bbc fanfic.

Nice pasta

looks like Deshawn did what niggers do best.

>the Deshawn

Working very hard here for very little return.

ITT things that never happened

>First post, reasonable post

Have him fuck your and impreg your wife. Then wash hands of whole situation. Not your family anymore user.

>my very white daughter
>very white
"Those mexicans are very very bad people, just very bad, a lot of bad, theyre very much losers"
No one has ever been more full of shit than you op

inb4 200 (you)'s from newfags

Trouble is she is pregnant from him too, so it's not much help.

OP is a faggot cuck who's too weak to fight a malnourished nigger. don't bother asking for advice when the only solution is to beat the fuck out of him and use your (((white privilege))) to escape criminal charges.