*challenges you to a fight*

*challenges you to a fight*

>You're weak like your ((science))
How many genders are there Mr Nye?

You see, Bill, the reason they keep it in different tubs is so you can pick what you want, and only get what you want.

I would punch him. It would feel good after what he's become

this dude gets so much hate. dudes an actor, they typically lean left anyways, but the writer for the show is to blame for all the sjw crap he has to spew.

bump

He's a legitimate scientist. He's been published. He has a couple of engineering degrees, and he did design work on either the 747 or something by Airbus if I remember right.

I agree that he's being strung along to lend credibility to a radical ideology that he's probably only lukewarm about, but he does have some scientific legitimacy.

a bachelors in mechanical engineering. thats it, i wouldnt really call him a scientist but he knows science

>I'm not who you're talking to
He's an actor playing a scientist.

no, a fist fight with bill nye is a lose-lose situation. if i win then i just beat the shit out of a defenseless cenile old man. not a great feeling. and in the unlikely event that i lose, then i get my shit kicked in by a cenile old man.

go home bill. youre drunk.

*teleports behind you*
*unsheathes pen*
*writes down graham's number*
nothing personell, kid

He's basically just a mouthpiece for feminism.

he's a fucking faggot with horribly botched plastic surgery

Your not a real scientist you faggot liberal cuck
*Punch directly in the wind pipe*
Climate change is a money scheme industry
*Breaks back like bane from batman*

Yeah, he's starting to look more and more like a cartoon character.

>Bill: [busy talking like a twat]
>Dick: [[[BLINKING INTENSIFIES]]]

good man

He's a popsci personality and entertainer for kids. If you're over 12, you're not his target audience. His audience isn't going to remember any of the shit he says by the time they're old enough for it to matter. The only impact he can hope to make is to guide them into STEM fields and not be useless buttcunts like you cousinfuckers.

Also an engineer. But as any scientist knows, just because you're an engineer, does not mean you're a scientist. Some become scientists, many prefer the safety of never touching science with a hundred foot fucking pole.

I work with a few scientists who are engineers, and a whole lot who engineers on paper only, & think science is of the devil.

>Climate change is a money scheme industry

Curious. Is climate change denying a money scheme industry? Who would benefit, financially from denying the findings of this branch of science?

Where did you find these memes?

>like you cousinfuckers.
He looks like an inbred himself, user. The only thing he's going to guide people to is higher levels of autism.

>guide them into STEM fields and not be useless buttcunts like you cousinfuckers.

he's a hack too

*kicks him right into his spectrum*

>He looks like an inbred himself, user
Yeah bc he's German. You ever been to Germany? Half the population looks just like him. High IQ German-Jew blood in everyone. The Nazz were never going to root it all out.

>useless buttcunts like you cousinfuckers
kekity

>High IQ German-Jew blood
True, but I'm also starting to think that much of his appearance is the result of plastic surgery, as an user in this thread already mentioned.

The same people who tell you that there is a guy up in the sky and if you pray to him you will be forgiven for all your sins. If I can make you afraid you will fund our 200k research trip where we head to iceland and fuck eachother and write down in a journal our findings.
Who benefits from denying climate change? Places like China who work their children to the bone in factories and cant even see out of their slant eyes because too much chemical fog. Both sides are trying to make money.

Also, I should have fixed it as this:
>Low IQ German-Jew blood

I know. Poor choice on my part.

lol

Violence is never the answer, Bill.