/nba/ general

/nba/ general
WALL EDITION
>no euros
>no kids
>no other sports people
>no anons from boston

Other urls found in this thread:

sportsrageous.com/nba/lakers-news-brandon-ingram-working-harder-young-core-earns-praise-coach-luke-walton/69469/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Text me Gowiz

For me, it's Andrew Bogut

stephen curry

Is Ingram the last great millennial player?

>no euros
>no kids
>no anons from boston

Throw in no fucking Leaves and Sup Forums would be a utopia.

Ingram haters where you at?

sportsrageous.com/nba/lakers-news-brandon-ingram-working-harder-young-core-earns-praise-coach-luke-walton/69469/

so i heard /nba/ likes to go raw dog without a bag

who here /limpingintotheplayoffs/ ?

That's me. I let my milk flow free.

Ingram haters BTFO

Hello celcuck

> no euros

phew, that doesn't include me

>celcuck

I don't even know what the fuck that is. If you're trying to call me a leltics fan you're actually complimenting me because I'm a filthy degenerate Knicks fan you smelly fucking leaf.

westbrook ain't even half the player kawhi is

Name a better duo than Scottie Pippen & Michael Jordan

Read the sign

you're mom and my dick lmao

nice try boston cuck, celtics fans smell like ass, and wel, lets just say it smell pretty funky in here.

steph and KD

rip user

Calm down punk, you're posting on a Taiwanese image board can't expect all of us to be perfectly good with English. I actually am well versed in English and am probably getting more laid then you on a more incredible rate. Let's get real here, the only reason you're talking bad about my English is because you couldn't even pass a English exam in your Mexican filled high school. Oh wow, Op couldn't tell the difference between two words that is hard to imply that it's either one person or two. Ha ha. Scum if you're so great in English, why not stop posting here and get a teaching job? Oh wait, you can't because you spend your days fapping to Chinese cartoons .

That's right I am LMAO at you right now you scum.

which rule did I break

Did you just 4D checkmate me bro?

Why do yuros pretend to know anything about basketball?

Because they do objective analysis of the game, since they don't support any team
Americans are too biased

If my public school education has taught me anything it's that if it isn't America then it's Europe.

idk don't they have to stay up until 4 am to watch it lmao

this, GTFO EUROPE, THE ONLY SOUTH AMERICA I KNOW IS TEXAS

Lol yeah. haha use the copypasta against idiots on Sup Forums

>stay up until 4am to watch a cleveland game
>lebron out for rest

ahahah please tell me this has happened to someone.

nothing to do desu

Is there a single American player in activity with more rings than Ginobili or Parker? I think "europeans" dominate you're domestic league

ahaha you proved the OP ahahaha

>ahahaha

>Is there a single American player in activity

>Is there a single functioning player with more golden spirals around their fingers than ginobili or parker

None of those guys were good enough to play in the NBA until they started living in America

Wtf is going on in here rn!

Don't know about Parker but Ginobili didn't play in the USA before joining the NBA, he went from Italy straight to Spurs

>tfw americans try to tell me they know more about basketball

Why do South """"""""""""Americans""""""""""""" continually insist they are not part of Yurop?

how many u.k. players have played in a nba finals and have dominated?

When did I claim or refute that? I just said both South America and Europe are better at basketball than Americans

>South America and Europe are better at basketball than Americans

What you said was wrong my black friend.

WE

The only 2 players in activity (ergo from modern basketball) with 4 or more rings are from France and Argentina, not a single Amerifat

Eyy..

How does it feel to share a language with a bunch of fucking beaners and central americans?

You tell me ese

What does it feel sharing a language with Nigerians, Indians and Bongs?

What is your point? Two average players were on great teams and won a bunch of rings. Do you think Dennis Rodman is the best basketball player ever too?

>A European basketball ""intellectual""

Lebron and JJ after this year

you stay up until 4 to see no bron bron? Sad!

Bill Russell is better than Rodman

All I say is, Americans used to be good at basketball, not it's dominated by Euros

After this year Ginobili and Parker will have 5

Any people rooting for my Lakers to lose needs to quit rooting for this team. You don't deserve to be a fan of the most storied franchise in NBA history if you are actively rooting for us to lose. Lakers are a winning organization.

>Americans used to be good at basketball
which contending team is lead by a dominating euro star?

i'm not even from the UK but thanks for the (You). Honestly the UK is pretty embarassing when it comes to major sports.

Then the US team must constantly get BTFO in the olympics huh?

>nigel

i wake up at 3am to go to work so joke's on you my leaf friend

The NBA is still the best league in the world (for now), but the best players there are foreigner, not only the current stars but the young lads that will be the future: Embiid, Porzingis, Karl Anthony-Towns, Giannis, etc; all foreigner

>Dominated by Euros
How many MVPs?

MVP is a popularity contest, who cares

>i'm not even from the UK
>has U.K. flag

wew-k

KAT was born and raised in NJ you faggot

Yes it's never based on stats ever. Go away

>is from mexico
>has american flag

really makes me think

lol go back to yurop and take a dozen derozans with (You)

And also the worst of that list lmao

He plays for Dominican Rep

jokes on you im from south america, aka texas.

My condolences

What is the exact deficit in which the Los Angeles Lakers will soundly defeat the Dallas Mavericks tonight?

2ez

bout tree fiddy

Wew leds stay the course, don't reply to Harry on his Argentina proxy.

How many points above 20 will Ingram score tonight?

Rachel Nichols wants to split the MVP award. Best season to Westbrook and best player to LeBron. What a nice gal.

you're the canadian cuck that has no friends and posts on here all day?

Did Kristine Leahy give her opinion on the matter?

For those of you who were not fortunate enough to be born Lakers fans, how much does it hurt?

reminder that espn needs to cut $200 in spending this year and it means they're going to be giving girls more jobs because they suck and are cheaper

i've got lakers in my blood bro

>SEATGEEK.COM

Why does he have so many sponsors during his show when he has commercials?

I meant $200 million fuck

>>no kids

Is Lebron better than Jordan?

Lonzo Ball will lead the Lakers to _____ extra wins next year

He doesn't even look good.

I'm a filthy NEET and I look better than him. How does he get away with it?

All of my great grandparents were born in Massachusetts, as were my grandparents and parents. Massachusetts has the best basketball organization of all time objectively. Also the greatest NFL organization.

open the door
get on the floor
everybody walk the dinosaur

Any other answer is delusional.

>post similar to the ingram one
>no boston posting since last general
someone is obsessed.

In all seriousness though, Ingram is the most promising rookie from this year.

Shouldn't you be watching Messi or something?