Does a pint do it for you? That's my limit on work nights

Does a pint do it for you? That's my limit on work nights.

What are you fucking idiots drinking on this work night?

I go for a fifth but been drinking for over 10 years liver n kidneys already fucked up on blood test spend few nights in the hospital recently too

Nothing you dependent fuck

Stop drinking and start exercising regularly. Trust me, you don't want to go down this path.

Herbal tea, because I'm not an alcoholic.

It was the sweet spot for 3-4 years. 6 pints of beer was close but it gave me too much heartburn. I managed to quit for 3 weeks back in May but things got serious recently. I can't get drunk on beer anymore and I was killing 750ml (fifths) of vodka/rum/silver tequila. Brandy and whiskey hurt worse due to the barrels - 500-600ml is the max there since I add more sparkling water, piss more and drink less over the course of the evening.

I'm actually trying to get some disulfiram this week This shit is getting out of control. If I quit I could probably lose 25 pounds by the end of the year.

Don't talk to /fit/ though. They are keyboard warriors and the vast majority are under ~24. Drug abuse threads go straight to 404 since they don't elicit memes and the users haven't been curb-stomped by adult life yet.

late 30's and 285lbs here.... i started drinking vodka 2 years ago and this time last year i started going in and out of afib ... last dec i had to goto the hospital for a heart rate of 180 + afib.... hospital sent me home in same condition chugged cayanne peper water for home remidy... fixed me!.... turns out it was the fucking prilosec otc that cuased it not the vodka that i still drink now!.... typical night for me is 4-5 pony shots 30ml not a full 50 ml shot.... and 2 or 3 beers.... if i don't have vodka i can do about 14 beers and i'm good

A cup of loose leaf green tea. Though on most night a 5th of vodka.

alcohol thread yaaaaaay!

This is op. I've had to detox 4 times now from booze, and because of the way booze affects my heart. I take lisinopril and carvedilol now every day. That helps, and keeps me from dying if I fall into a rut.

Me too bro. Fatty liver, kidneys one the edge but no real problems. So many cases of pancretitis that I developed diabetes. Diabetic neuropathies.
W3 comas...

yeah i'm on lisinopril 5mg.... what sucks is i naturally have low blood pressure so 10mg makes me feel like i'm gonna black out so i can't go any higher... the 2-3 tsp of ground cayenne pepper in about 4 oz of hot watter has been a miracle for me...tastes like shit and burns like hell but works

My bp is always on the high side. I'm on 20mg. What exactly does the pepper do?

And God forbid you ask an actual fit question. Fastest way to get a thread 404 there

New non-drinker. Drank daily for 16 years. My liver needs a permabreak. Was on some supplements that fucked up my liver and I just got tired of feeling suicudal, down all of the time and just plain nihilistic... so I quit. No withdrawal issues at all. I'm on an herbal stack that I pulled together and it's working well. I feel better than ever. My sleep cycle is great and I swear to god I actually feel joyful and motivation, better than I ever have. Night, night and will check this thread in the morning.

How old are you?

That's a lot of fucking alcohol for one night. You retards are going to die early.

What's your stack?

>will check this thread in the morning
So this is copypasta from Reddit, right?

that was him saying fuck you to anyone interested in his wisdom which is shitty

Sorry man. Ex-ledditor. How you say, post?

Skullcap, Passion Flower, Chamomile to calm
Then 3 the color strains of kratom, 1xday on 3 day cycle to keep tolerance at bay
Kratom *potentiators like Bacopa, Grapefruit juice and extremely hot peppers (Carolina Reaper Powder) but you could use Cayenne.
Also taking Milk thistle 2x/day and Schizandra berry 1x for liver preservation and repair.

*The potentiators increase kratom potency when the effecrs wear down.

Sorry man. Tired. But basically keep myself calm with herbs, see other post, and also pain free (pain management issues). Light marijuana use too, like 1 to 0.5 metered puff. Not even high, just centered.

Posts on Sup Forums stay up no more than ~15min after the last post with no archiving possibility. This thread will probably be dead within 1-2 hours.

Thanks. The herbs help and I'm proof. Probably a lot of its psychological, especially the kratom, but it works for me

This is op. Not exactly happy with the way I've been handling things for the past 10 or so years. I guess I've just embraced the bad shit. Can you link me to a good forum or email me? [email protected]

Bootleg Smirnoff

Can you still order that stuff?

Anyway, I buy only powders of the herbs (except chamomile) and mix them in a container with water and sugar free drink mix packets. Then I sip all day. Skullcap is disassociative, so it's a different kind of buzz, like you're out of yourself a bit. You can get extract which works best, but get regular first. Passion flower is a nice sedative. At night I use Tryptophan and Valerian. I like the feeling of being on something, as it were. Eventually I may cut some of it back but I am 12 days in.

Yeah, go to gaia ethnobotanical. Great quality. My state is illegal but have it shipped in via connections. They have good sales often. Buy sample packs. Read a LOT and watch a lot of videos.

I am a lot happier now. Copy my posts and do your research. They should help you along the way. Ebay has good herbs other than Kratom, see response above about gaia.

I'll save your email addy

dude same I'm not sure what to do. As soon as they told me that I was like ok I relaly have to cut back this time but then I didn't and also it's not possible

not possible? bullshit. if you're worried about withdrawal symptoms, hit up a detox center or hospital

Already copied. Thanks man

Herbs, brother. Read the posts about my stack. It is best to quit all together and this is how. Cutting back is harder! Get tired of how it makes you feel, clean up for a while and see what it does for your mood and self esteem. You won't want to go back once you see what it's been doing to you. 12 days no booze here. I don't want it ruining my life anymore. You've got this.

Good night and take care of yourself, bro. Will be in touch within the next few days.

You can't just get some disulfiram and expect it to fix everything. You also have to take it. That's a really old school way of dealing with the problem, and since it's not going to be administered to you by someone else, it won't work.

You need to seek other methods.

Thanks man. good night