Alright Sup Forums me and my GF want to start having anal sex...

Alright Sup Forums me and my GF want to start having anal sex, but were clueless as fuck since we both have never done it. I need some of u sex demons to give me the run down.

>she already loves when iplay with her butthole
>tried once but only got the tip in since it hurts her.
> shes a 5'4 140 pound white girl with super tight pussy.

Other urls found in this thread:

info.stylee32.net/index.php?dir=Sup
m.youtube.com/watch?v=R_z40-fI4Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rly? just lube bro

>5'4
>140
Man the harpoons

Lots of lube.
Let her back up into you. She needs to control that until you're all the way in. Then Fuck it.

Use lube. Water based lube. H2Jo is dope. Start with fingers, get up to three before you try your cock. Once you're up to three and you try to take the hershey highway all the way to butt fuck heaven, Just put the tip of your earthworm jim onto her sewer hole. Let her slide into it to fit her comfort. Otherwise you're gonna end up with pink socks for christmas

I hear the first time it sucks , but after that its smooth sailing. Give some details user. is it ever messy? x(

Just need to stretch her out before hand with your fingers and take it slow plus shit loads of lube. Also buy an enema kit.

How many more colloquialisms can you use?

info.stylee32.net/index.php?dir=Sup Forums%2F4chans+Guide+To+Anal%2F

here you go

LMAO , thanks. i will note this. And do you think its better then vaginal intercourse? or are they the same.

>get up to three before you try your cock.

This indeed. Helps if she comes first before the D goes in.

I tried goin for gold like a jew trapped in knoxville

Remember to reward your buttslut with a good eat out afterward.

Lube, lube, lube. And lube while you're doing it. Also try to convince her to clean out as much as possible beforehand. You don't want to smell shit while you're having sex.

You stick it in her ass, ya see? mmyeah mmyeah
Then you move it in and out, ya see? mmyeah mmyeah

Honestly, butt secks is cool for the whole
>holy shit I'm in a butt
factor.
But pussy sex feels better to me. Pretty cool to raw dog it and cum in a butt though. Still.

Holy shit .

noice

Go out an buy some decent lube from a sex shop and not the fucking supermarket. Pro tip: don't use shampoo.
I vote no to the enema. Its so hot when you can smell that youre in the right place. And its anal sex poop happens!
I have a jar of coco butter. I'm saving it for the next time a girl tells me the magic words... "I'm into fisting"

Ok - Two Approaches:

1) Noob: Lots of Lube, Fingers, Let her back into you, etc, etc. Be a gentleman, etc. Thank her profusely afterward.

2) Vet: Little bit of lube or spit. Don't even let her know it's coming. Jam that thing in there, and fucking pump it until you cum. Make her go get a wet washcloth to clean her shit off your dick afterward.

Pick one approach.

How does one properly clean out there butthole? like do they stick there finger in there or?

sexuality/fetish is a wierd thing
but hey whatever floats your boat

That coco butter gonna expire then dude

>put water in ass
>shit water till it's only water
>???
>profit

Isn't is cancerous as well? like shit particles in a pee hole doesn't sound like its any good.

Eating out is so fucking beta
But yeah if you're sort of her bitch and she does everything for you expecting to be paid back then fine, eat her out bitchboy

My wife begs me for anal when she's on MDMA. try that. She doesn't like it otherwise.

I also bought this. See pic. Apparently it's great but I haven't tried it yet.

>5'4 140

THAT'S FAT YOU FUCKING IDIOT

I love eating pussy.

touch her pussy first or make her cum. itll loosen her up a bit. then obviously use fingers or buttplug to loosen it up some more. then just take it slow.

Use your cock, and don't think about the poop. If there is so much poop in there that you can smell it or it starts coming out, then you are fucked. Make her shit all over the floor if you're in her apartment. If you're in your apartment, pull out slowly, and tell her you have shit on your dick. She'll be so embarrassed that she'll run to the bathroom, and probably out of your apartment. Just as well, shes a stinky pig anyway...

Eat her pussy, eat her ass. Make her cum at least once: however you can. work her ass with a thumb for a little while you're fucking her.

Let her pussy juice drip into her ass, get your cock lubed and stick it in. let her control the depth at first...and once she's comfortable, you can murder it

Fag

depends on how paranoid you are.

when it's a spur of the moment thing? sometimes just no prep at all. roll the dice and brace for the worst.

big day of sexytime planned? the gal and i will both eat soup the day before, do some huge enemas until everything comes out clean/clear, then shower like crazy. then you can put whatever you want, wherever you want, whenever you want.

something in between? people say that if you do a nice solid dook and wait a few hours, there shouldn't be anything in the rectum, so you should be safe, but results may vary.

Itt: virgins

Fag here
You want lube made for anal sex, Elbow grease has been my favorite so far and its good to lube her ass and your cock up to the base. Use small toys or fingers to loosen her up & when you get to fucking go in slowly at first. Vag to ass is ok but never go ass to vag she will get an infection. Their will be poop on your cock unless she gave herself a good few enemas first. Wash your dick after you dirty cunt.

Number 2!
Thats how I roll.
ignore the faggot who thinks getting laid gives you cancer

YOO FUCK DIS SHIT SON ! im sticking to vaginal sex. Too complicated and fucking gross. Thanks though guys. YOU SUCK BUTTFUCKING SLUTS

Aids

make her clear that shit out an hour or two before you gonna pound it

spend like 20-30 minutes fingering her ass with more and more fingers until its loose enough your dick looks like it can get in there without too much work

insert dick slowly
once in all the way, start beating that shit down

the end

Tell me about it. Most of the "advice" I've read on here is bullshit.

You little faggots need to just go fuck some bitches. If they ask you to put it in their ass, just slide it on in and get on with it. It's really not that big a deal. Pussy feels better, unless you're tripping on the power of making her take it in the ass, or you're secretly a fagmo...

dude just enema then lube

>eating out is so fucking beta

Spot the incel. FOUND HIM!

Get her to wear a butt plug for a while.

Also those who said water based lube must have never taken it in the ass. If you cant find a good petroleum based lube a handful of unsecented vaseline works too

if she wears a small butt plug for a little while it hurts less to play with her butt

Nothing feels better than anal. Especially when you pull it out and realize it's raped

>20 to 30 minutes finger her ass

Jaysus, young feller, you waste that much time making HER feel good?? Fookin' get on wit it, lad!

OP don't listen to these faggots who've never done it. She needs to take a shower and use soap and water and fingers to clean out her asshole. Some people take enemas but that's probably over the top. Trust me you DO NOT want to smell shit while you're fucking. It's gross.

Also DO NOT force it in her. It's already painful for her. Go in slowly, let her get used to it. If you force it in, it will be painful and she'll never agree to it again.

Unlike these virgins, I've actually done it a bunch. Some girls will never let you tho.

That dudes pc muscle is the size of my dick :/

For men, anal sex is not as good as vaginal sex.
For women, anal sex can be way better then vaginal sex.

First step : lube
Second step : more lube
Third step : go slow.
Fourth step : go even slower
Fifth step : get your tip in and WAIT
Sixth step : wait some more
Seventh step : gently move your dick. Don't thrust, but just kind move back and forth with no rubbing
Eighth step : slowly pick up the tempo and depth
Ninth step : go for a wrap around
Tenth step : now you should have your dick balls deep, your hand on her pussy and your woman should be yelling for more
Last step : watch in awe as your woman has a few of the most intense orgasms she's ever had

And yes, switching from foreplay, vaginal to anal is something of a buzz kill. The thing is her sphincter has 2 sets of muscles, one she can control and second set she can't control. So you have to convince the second set to release tension.

Don't go to a party at poops house and then be surprised when poop shows up.

No. No no no no no no.

If you want to have anal sex more than once, it ain't happenin' tonight.

She needs to get used to something being in her ass first, then get used to something equal to your diameter, and finally something of your depth.

Set a goal to do light anal play every day or so for about a week. Start small and work up to bigger things. Get her a butt plug, a dildo, whatever.

If you rush it and it hurts, she'll never want you there again. It's worth being patient for this one.

ive used a product with my girl called "tushy tamer" its a lube that also desensitizes so that the initial insertion doesnt hurt as bad. start by either playing with her pussy or eating it to get her wet, then eat her ass, use a finger or 2 to loosen it up (put the lube on your finger(s)) then glide in liquid smooth. dont just ram full speed. push in like half mast to see how far she'll take it, obviously go further once green lighted

Except it's really not. Butt sex doesn't feel as good as vag or a bj..

Use something cooling like Mentholatum as lube the first couple times. Go slow, no rush. enema first

Furthermore, all the recommendations for lube are correct. Petroleum based is best because it doesn't wear out, but stains fabric and is not latex safe. Water based is sticky, needs lots of reapplication, and starts to sting after a while, but it's really easy to clean and won't wreck a condom. Silicone based lube is between the two where it's fairly easy to clean, lasts a reasonable amount of time, not sticky, and is condom safe.

Ok - maybe it's because I'm older and date mostly MILFS, but I have yet to fuck a woman in her 30's who can't just take cock up her ass without all this elaborate prelim stuff.

I'm serious here too - women in their 30's-40's just need some spit on their asshole and then slide it in kinda slowly then go right ahead and pump to your hearts content...

You kids need to start fucking some milfs...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=R_z40-fI4Ec

I buttfucked a 10-year0old girl and didn't use any lube. It was easy and she felt no pain except for the entrance of mt head going in.
I let her rest for a second and then pulled out and then went in slightly deeper with every push inward.
I was balls deep into her without her knowing it. She reached back to see how deep I was and was shocked to see I was already balls deep into her tight little ass.
I'm a bit over 7" in length and a toilet paper tube is tight when I slide one onto my cock, so I'm no easy to adapt to size.
I enjoyed her inner sphincter, the opening between the rectum and the large colon. I was able to get the head of my cock though it and then some... it felt great moving in and out of it.
I told her to relax her butthole when she felt me pushing on it with my cock, which she did.
The head of my cock popped inside of her, she let out a little gasp of surprised pain and that was it.
Even though we didn't do anything to prepare for it, she was surprisingly clean in the asshole. No shit on my tool, though I expected there might be some.
She told me the next day that her ass stilll felt weird.

>super tight pussy
Either you have a cock the size of a child or your gf doesn't enjoy coitus as much as you do.
Tight pussy mean not horny
Wet pussy means a bit horny
Widened vaginal canal means very horny. If you get this far, you can reach her peak and hopefully make her squirt. I've made multiple girls squirt for the first time. If you don't get here, chances are she's not gonna cum.
As for the topic at hand use lots of lubrication. Coconut oil is great for this since it also smells good and tastes a bit coconut-ty. Give her enemas until her bowels are empty. Get her relaxed and apply lube liberally onto your fingers and onto her asshole. Don't use the same hand that you use to finger her ass to finger her pussy. If you do, clean it out but don't use any soap. Ever. Slowly insert your fingers from smallest to largest one at a time but not simultaneously, not yet at least. With your pinky, push straight down until it's far enough to pull on her asshole. Once that you're that far, massage her ass with your finger by pushing it as if you were finger painting a small circle. I've found that fingering or fucking while you do this may help loosen women up and help speed this process. That doesn't mean you should try to rush it. You need lots of time to loosen her up and lots of patience. Move on to the next finger in size and do it until you are at your thumb. At this point you may try to stick your dick, very slowly, into her ass. Or you can continue stretching her by using multiple fingers until you reach the right consistency. When fucking be very careful and be very considerate because you can cause serious internal bleeding, or even may end up hurting your own cock. Do not push forward with your cock but let her slowly push and sit on it until it's all the way inside. That's the gist of it basically

Top suggestion. Ben Gay also works wonders, and makes women scream on a near continuous basis for hours...

veronica?

I would have agreed with you at one point, but I realized I was just jacking off on Sup Forums too much. Once my sensitivity restored, I'd say it's equally as satisfying as head or vag sex, but different in the same way that head and vag sex are different.

>give her enemas

Jaysus, you sick bastard. How disgusting is prepping a girl by making her shit and having to smell that god-awful mess?

If you want her to do an enema, make her do it herself, you sick bastard...

P.S. Checked.

Yes. Over the years, the "more experienced" women I've been with need much less/no prep. It's only the anal virgins that need this kind of patience.

I anally fucked her face to face.
I remember at one point rogering her rapidly and thinking what it might feel like if she were tight to me. I asked her to wrap her arms and legs around me...them I picked her up off the bed and shook her back and fourth on my cock... it felt great!

Get pic related. Use at least 2.Way better than an enema. If you go the enema route expect brown water to show up at any time. The glycerin cleans everything out, what doesnt come out is coated with glycerine and wont stick to anything.

My ex and I used a sports cream called Flexall 454. The sensation was amazing. Numbed her up a bit for initial penetration and also had a numbing effect on me so I could pound that ass for a long while.