Guess my profession from my daily carry

Guess my profession from my daily carry

uber/ taxi driver

Jerk

professional homosexual

Professional fuckboi/bitch.

There's no reason for anyone to carry a gun in a first world country. Get mugged? Insurance will take care of you. Think you're going to be in a dangerous situation? That's what "calling the police" is for.

If you were truly serious about saving lives, you'd scrap your gun so it won't be used (as is far more likely than any other non-practice firing of one) for a child to accidentally shoot themselves or someone else with it. Save children. Get rid of all guns.

you post on /k/ from the inside of someone else's wifi enabled car, which they lent you keys for. For money.

>>>>>>>>>>>get rid of all guns

((()))

Being gay?

>Think you're going to be in a dangerous situation? That's what "calling the police" is for.

>no reason to carry a gun

No way this isn't bait.

>Save children. Get rid of all guns.

Save money. Get rid of children. Acquire more guns.

Could be anything really.

this

salesman

Mail man

Guessing you're just some shit middle manager in a small office workspace. You hide your gun because theres rules against carrying in the office but you are scared the mudslims will getcha if you aren't prepared. Based on the Infinity keys you're likely a chad+

>Glock

I'm guessing faggot who wears khaki shorts with socks and sneakers and hat with a pair of shades permanently attached to the brim

OP is an asshole who takes pics of his or hers weapons and puts them on the internet.
Why advertise what you got?

Guy who tries to convince people he's in military or law enforcement?

This user is a whiney bitch ass libcuck. First time your pussy ass gets mugged I bet you run to get you a gun or at least a can of mace, given that you survive the encounter and don't have a neart attack.

Gynecologist?

he wants attention

faggot for free not pay

>gun
>sunglasses
>headset
in non-murrican land you would be a bodyguard, because no one else would need a gun and look faggy at the same time.

Nice sunglasses, you win them from a claw machine?

Professor of Tiny Dicked Faggotry at the University of Wasted Potential

Douchebro sunglasses gives it away you're a douchebro.

insecurity

cuck?

Everything about these items screams: Look at me, but not too close.

So many people with no regard for human life. Fine with an arbitrary amount of human beings dying so you can carry a hunk of metal and plastic that you'll never use except to put some holes in paper. Obama was right, all of you people are just going to cling to your guns and fake religion until everyone is dead.

I'd offer you to join the rest of humanity in the first world and get rid of your expensive penis compensators, but you Americans really aren't part of the first world anymore, are you? Enjoy your slide into the abyss of your small government libertarian paradise. I look forward to the "America or Somalia" picture comparison threads.

Try not to murder the actual sane people on this planet on your way out, will you please?

Also, who the fuck carries change around? I bet you keep it in the same pocket as your keys so that every time you move it make little jingly sounds.

cheap glasses, no money clip, 99 cent store headphones, fuel savings reward card, free pen from hotel, loose change...id say you are a Teacher.

oh yeah cheap counter top as well. do you even granite bitch?

Show your purse to make it easier please miss.

Dbag junior sales account rep who has seen Glengary Glenn Ross one too many times.

Guns are for killing. Are you a killer? I love all the red necks in this tread justifying carrying around a tool the soul purpose of which is to make killing people easy and safe for them because they genuinely believe this (a) makes them manly and (b) is protecting those around them (as if we want them to)

cheap glasses, cheap headphones, cheap wallet, free pen, proud to have change in pocket, cheap car, cheap gun. I say you are a trucker.

gimme a dollar
bitcoin:1KChJhJGMrX34EiXP zjerrMaLDQVmtEzDD

nice shit bait m8

>is a killer
>has a fairground gun
select one

None of the items you EDC indicates you have a personality. The fact that you even EDC anything singles you out as a timid anal retentive wimp who finds security in your routines. No one cares about you or finds anything interesting about your life, or you wouldn't be asking us to identify your job title from material possessions that are unremarkable and not even exceptionally crafted or styled. You are a non entity and not even so nondescript as to be interesting due to your lack of originality. You don't even own a camera, so you can't take a picture of your phone, so this isn't even a real EDC

never been kissed virgin detected.

I know it's bait, but you're retarded. Most gun crimes are perpetrated by people who don't own them legally. If they ever revoke gun rights, how many of those people do you think will turn in their illegally owned guns? How many of them do you think will sleep better at night, knowing they will ace their next armed rape because no one can make it an equal fight?

it's because of niggers

Professional faggot?

What holster is that? I want it

The rationalizations of every scared little gun fag I've ever met.

Here in Oz, it was made abundantly clear that if we didn't voluntarily surrender prohibited arms after Port Arthur, the military can and would be deployed to travel door to door and take them.

Why can't you people just do that? It's not like you're going to shoot at your own army. They're your own countrymen, your sons and brothers and fathers, and they wouldn't be doing it to be tyrannical or something. They'd just be following orders to help make the country a better place. Just send your army around and take them all already.

Manage a car rental branch

Tell me more.

Shh, if they take away all their guns who's going to assassinate the orange?

no they arent because they deploy troops from non local areas

reported to FBI. Have fun with that.

imagine being this guy lol

Keep trying. These responses are fucking hilarious.

Bladetech. Don't know the model.

>Not doing anything tyrannical
>sending armed forces door to door stealing people's guns
Pick one

I can't imagine being mentally restarted. There are limits to human imagination.

Secret Service

>forced confiscation of 300 million privately owned firearms
>starting the next civil war

nice going, retard

Also you have to understand the way muricans think.

People from the south are mostly inbred so they don't recognise people they aren't related to as murican.

People from the west coast and east coast are mostly liberals, so they are a bit more like the rest of the modern first world.

People inland have all sorts of strange customs and traditions, some believe in voodoo, some marry 15 of their cousins, some pay people on their TV to tell them about god. This area doesn't recognise anyone who isn't in their sect as murican.

See the modern US of A isn't united anymore, all the states think they are more murican than the others.

All we can really hope for is the country doesn't do too much damage to the world as it slowly implodes.

Professional homosexual

Thanks

you are boring me. can you come up with any good points?

>People from the west coast and east coast are mostly liberals, so they are a bit more like the rest of the modern first world.

>They're more like the inhabitants of Europistan

>Implying this is a good thing

It ain't America that's doing the damage to the rest of the world...

nigga you got me dead

Any type of douche nozzle in a free state, also a fag

Comp tech

Not sure why people jump to the conclusion that a comparison to Europe is a good thing or meant as a standard. Most economic indicators all point to Asia being the next "centre of the modern world".

And why do you think that is?

Why do you think Europe is going down the shitter?

OP: Why no response?

My guess has already been said: Mail Man/UPS guy.

Other guesses include:
-High School Security Guard somewhere shitty
-Private Investigator
-Undercover Cop
-Tech Dweeb that never actually needs his gun or cop sun glasses.

The only thing off is the Gunn otherwise I'd say factory worker.
Maybe security.

Arse-bandit.

Looks basically identical to mine and I'm a graduate student, so who the fuck knows.

Dubs has spoken

Cog.

Someone finally got it right.

Good on you dude.

Professional faggot

All you other sissyass corny faggots got everything wrong. Good night cunts.

i bet you look like a tool in those sunglasses

>professional faggot

Why are you holding it faggot? Shoot it.

Yeah, academia is getting really rough these days. You should probably get a bigger gat.

pew

Process Server

> being this anal retentive and retarded whilst trying to be smarter and morally superior than the rest of us

>.00035% of population dies from guns. 66% of those are suicide
BSAVE THE CHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who the fuck is Betty Bowers and why should anyone care about her irrelevant political opinion

More children die than crimes are stopped.

>"trying" to be superior

pssh that ain't even the same country you shill

Serial killer

Kys

more children drown in private pools than get killed with guns, we must BAN ASSAULT POOLS FOR THE CHILDREN

You are professionally about to send me and all women to hell.

An estimated 200,000 crimes are stopped per year by legal firearms. You're looking at children killed vs. justified homicide, which is skewed data because 90% of defensive firearm uses don't involve a shot fired, and in those 10% of cases where shots are fired very rarely is the criminal actually killed. Please stop and use your brain for a moment before you believe anti-American propaganda. 99.999% of American civilians will not even witness a person being shot first hand ever in their lives. Try harder please.

boi pussi