Holy shit, it's totally over. His lead isn't falling

Holy shit, it's totally over. His lead isn't falling.

Trump WILL be our next president. It doesn't matter what happens at this point, short of death or extreme scandal he virtually cannot lose as of now.

Other urls found in this thread:

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAGA
A
G
A

MAGA

>delusional: the post

Drumpf doesn't stand a chance at the general election. He's nothing more than a racist, bigoted demagogue, and it won't be long until the majority of Americans, who are concerned with policy and not stupid memes, figure that out for themselves. He's played the game well in the primaries, I'll give him that, but Chump is a no hoper. Hillary will destroy him, and it's going to be great watching the tears on Sup Forums come November.

muslims are going to get him into the white house, one more attack on any western country seals the deal.

but people had told me it couldn't happen

I still have yet to see a real reason against him that statement.

Only because you were the last white man in sweden

Hillary literally just needs to win Virginia and it's game over.

Trump won't be president.

Are you a leaf on a proxy by any chance?
Because that's canada tier shitposting.

this is bait baitng for people to say it's bait

>enjoy your (You)

>australia

opinion on american politics disregarded

There's a lot of time between now and november. But yeah, hillary is looking like a lame duck.

What's the point of him winning if he doesn't retain his core platform?

>He's nothing more than a racist, bigoted demagogue

Actually this kind of hyperbolic vague criticism making up the bulk of his opposition instead of grounded arguments is one of trump's greatest strengths

americans are realizing the anti-trump scare tactics are blown out of proportion

Either way, stay delusional. His rising polls won't suddenly explode on him because hillary attacks. She's taking a lot more heat than any other candidate so far.

Cant you at least be original instead of acting like the annoying retarded kid that everyone just want to avoid?

rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON Sup Forums OP???

Stir the hornets nest an expect an answer you want to hear,

You wont get that on Sup Forums

Fuck off swampy

wut?

(you)

Can I also get a (you)?

Here ya go werid mexico

thanks man