So im going to commit suicide in one year if i dont find anything to give myself pleasure (not sexual) any advice or...

so im going to commit suicide in one year if i dont find anything to give myself pleasure (not sexual) any advice or suggestions? i will not respond to stupid shit

>Learn programming
>Make world ur bitch
Thank me l8r

you're on an unstoppable downward spiral towards becoming a serial killer op. if you really think you cant find happiness in anything you do now or even hope to do then you wont ever

How about trying to get a job you enjoy? I started working at Staples which is the only store in my town with electronics. Found a cute coworker and now were married and just had our kid a week ago.

More details? Not op btw

Wtf do you mean more details. Learn to program. Then rule the world you Fucking retard

>doesn't respond to stupid shit

only say nice things and collect upvotes mkay cyootiepie hun?

well i got my ged out of highschool a few years ago and i work at a computer hardware store i find my job is fine but i just need something more in my life everything is just so boring i cant stand this dumb ass day to day grind its just not worth it anymore

why put off till tomorrow what can get done today

thats the thing i dont know what i want thats why im asking random strangers lol

Go ask Sup Forums
It depends on what you want to do
I do bioinformatics so I mostly bash, Python, and R
Others use different languages for different things

thats interesting i may look into that if i dont find something else

Don't kill yourself, just live dangerously. Sometimes not having anything worth living for is just not having anything to worry about losing, or anything to keep you from doing what you want to do.

'precite it fam

so how would u go about living dangerously?

guitar

maybe that could be fun

I don't know, find somewhere to go and lose everything that'll slow you down getting there. Try new things. Meet new people. Get /fit/. Don't hold back. But most of all, let go of everything that's too heavy to take with you. It's what's weighing you down, and that's not doing you much good, is it? Possessions, bad habits, bad people. You name it.

How you decide what's worth keeping and what's worth throwing away is up to you. Hell, I can't even figure out for myself how to let go of some of the shit I need to let go of. Right now the biggest obstacle to my happiness is that I'm dragging my family's expectations around with me like the millstone around my neck. I'm trying, but it's hard.

There you go, user. First step, right there. You might not go very far down that road, but you'll be going somewhere. And somewhere else is better than here, that's for sure.

Good luck, user. You can do this.

Why wait?

lol and people say Sup Forums is a bad place. thats pretty incredible advice thanks im not really pinned down anywhere other than my little baby sister and my abusive mother but ill be fine maybe just head up towards canada and see what happens. also my advice as a semi insane suicidal dude do what you want (within reason) like you said It's what's weighing you down, and that's not doing you much good, is it?

youre not wrong my friend

im satisfied with the answers i got thanks again for the help i appreciate it more than you could know kik: kildakat

whatever just don't leave a mess for somebody else to clean up, bye

you got weird fetish guy in every other thread i see

Get season tickets to something you like.

Chili dogs with sacred juice of prune to wash down for one full moon. As those who went before me a butt plug flatus adapter for bicycle pump inlet. Unwritten ancient Inca method passed down in elaborate pantomime story. Me flatus vessel has reached 76 psi just before dawn’s cock a doodle dump this glorious day. Meantime my hand busy crafting special sunglass and matching blessed fart hood. God is good but life fucks then die.