Is Bulimia a fast way to lose weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a fast way to get sick.

Eat less garbage.
Exercise more.

if you want to destroy your teeth and constantly break blood vessels in your eyes and face and malnourish yourself...

juice cleanse, then a water fast
you'll be surprised how much weight you'll lose in as little as 3 days, especially if youre a fat piece of shit, which i'm assuming you are, since you are on Sup Forums, and you are OP

no
most people with bulimia typically retain an average bmi for their bodyweight

just fast man

t. eating disorder fag

Crash into a tree or something going 100 mph.
I pretty much guarantee you won't be able to eat for 3 days.
You'll lose all of your weight.

Is this true? I'm hitting the beach in a couple days and I could do with losing a couple pounds

drink vodka instead of beer cuz u get drink faster and only have less calorie

of course it's true, if you stop taking in calories you force your body to burn them, even in a sedentary state, you will lose weight as a fact of mathematics
also, it will clean your liver out considerably and you'll feel better overall
can't believe i'm saying all this for free, dietiticians get paid like 70k/year to tell people this shit

no. cancer is faster

You spelled "Hair and teeth" wrong.

I think anorexia or starvation is actually more effective.

Huh, I heard you lose muscle instead of fat when you do that. Which could be complete bullshit, I have no idea.
I'll give it a go, hopefully I don't faint or some shit.

>is it true that only consuming water for 3 days makes you lose weight?

retard fat cunt

thx for the new background fam

I reckon meth would be faster

shitting trough laxative works too , one guy escaped from prison like that faking hes got aids
but you lose minerals and vitamins and so health

youtube.com/watch?v=tIuj-oMN-Fk

They only allow you to buy one box of laxatives per person here because people with eating disorders abuse them.
Must have been a lot of abuse kek

Everyone in that comment section sounds like a bot.

You hurt my feelings. I hope you're happy.

well you might, i don't recommend doing literally anything during the fast, especially if it's your first fast, and probably top out at 3 days. like seriously don't even play competitive vidya gaems during the fast, you will probably fuck yourself up. do nothing other than relax and meditate
when the fast ends, ease into eating, don't binge on mcdonalds or some shit, even though it would feel great. if you do, you'll shit bullets and vomit buckets

>This

No, but anorexia is.

As you enter in bulimia your body tries to compensate and will do everything to maintain your weight , its not effective , , you will get sick and be uglier