Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 169. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence.

I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia Band's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week and Love Ire & Song.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

oftwominds.com/photos2017/wage-disparity2.jpg
oftwominds.com/photos2015/GDP-wages8-15a.png
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/listen-live-jeff-gundlachs-latest-webcast-byrds
chapwoodindex.com/
shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts
independenttrader.org/lies-damned-lies-and-statistics.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowstats.com
federalreserve.gov/releases/chargeoff/
federalreserve.gov/releases/chargeoff/chgallsa.htm
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CORALACBN
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CORCACBS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tits or gtfo

Well you're ugly as fuck so that's why you're so smart

Ah newfags trying to be "old ones"

Which IQ test did you score that?

fucking copypastas

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Sure you do, kid.

what kinds of things do you like to do

Also, nobody gives a shit what kind of music you listen to, but most people give a shit when you pretend that somehow your version of music is better than theirs.

Old fake and gay

dubs dubs trips
and you are a newfag

Gay ass copypasta, slide this shit.

Hail dubs dubs trips

when you're this new

Ah a newfag trying to sound like an "old one"

Also, no one says "old ones" you dumbass

this shit spooked me

lol but since no reply there's nobody to talk to about stupid shit, which is why I'm on this site.

This site is basically like that playground that children don't go to in the middle of downtown, and I like to be in this site because it's for people who feel emotionally that sort of way, and I can say whatever the fuck I want here.

I enjoy that antagonistic, sarcastically-fluid conversation that comes from here, so if there was a reply I'd have insulted them for something else.

I just enjoy talking shit, man, don't look too deep into it

They're called oldfags you dumbass.

Why do my spaghetti-Os keep making lightning

Tell me, what ideals do you need to meet that you're wasting this so called intelligence on Sup Forums. Asserting your dominance in many fields because either you think it matters or you're doing it because you have nothing better to do. If you're truly intelligent as you say you are i doubt you'd be using it to get points as an individual. If it's all the same to you i'm thirteen. And this is my outlook.

IQ only goes up to 160. Bait elsewhere.

Is Eliza still active though?

Why though

Bruh

James Sidis has the highest IQ ever recorded with an IQ between 250 and 300, you bait elsewhere

lol

Top half stoner skater
Bottom half trailer teen mom

Welcome back queen of Sup Forums

Tits with timestamp or gtfo nigger

Because there's not a unique scale, in Europe the most used is limited to 160.
Il don't know I'd you can "convert" from one to another like some other international units.

If you are the one in the picture, marry me

Ahh i see, thanks for the insight

The one in the picture is called Ciara Horan mostly known as Eliza. Look for her, although she will never love you, believe me everyone in Sup Forums still dreams about her.

>Long Live Queen of Sup Forums

Tits please

I honestly can't tell. I think its satan, user.

>Jokes on you

Shut the fuck up you stupid nigger

What the fuck are you doing here then cunt

Do you support Reform of US Statistics, CPI, Central Bank, Census Data, BEA, BLS? Repeal of Boskin Commission Reforms of Inflation in CPI?

oftwominds.com/photos2017/wage-disparity2.jpg
oftwominds.com/photos2015/GDP-wages8-15a.png
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-07/listen-live-jeff-gundlachs-latest-webcast-byrds
chapwoodindex.com/
shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts
independenttrader.org/lies-damned-lies-and-statistics.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shadowstats.com

2016 VA Medical Care = $52.1 Billion
2015 VA Medical Care = $50.4 Billion
2014 VA Medical Care = $46.04 Billion
2013 VA Medical Care = $44.7 Billion
2010 VA Medical Care = $36.9 Billion
2008 VA Medical Care = $30.0 Billion
2004 VA Medical Care = $24.4 Billion
2002 VA Medical Care = $22.6 Billion
1999 VA Medical Care = $17.8 Billion
1998 VA Medical Care = $17.3 Billion

oops... they broke out the VA Medical Care to like 6 lines making it much higher. AND harder to track.

Actual 2016 VA Medical care = $67 Billion or so.

US Treasury Final Monthly Treasury Report (MTS) Sep 30, 2016 (Public info)

Total—Department of Veterans Affairs Outlays 2016 = $180 Billion

2016 VA Information Technology Systems outlays = $3.827 Billion
2009 VA Information Technology Systems outlays = $2.395 Billion

What? Total VA INFO TECH Outlays = TOTAL = $25.846 Billion Dollars in 7 years???

federalreserve.gov/releases/chargeoff/
federalreserve.gov/releases/chargeoff/chgallsa.htm
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CORALACBN (All Loans, Chargeoffs)
fred.stlouisfed.org/series/CORCACBS (Consumer Loans, all commercial Banks)

Chargeoffs R OK for now, but 4 how long.??

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across theUSAand your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

what do you look like naked?
and can you provide photographic evidence to support your description?

Do you also solve random math equations on the blackboard of the school hallway you mop?

woa not takin chance