Ok so i started dating this girl like a week ago and i think she might really be into me but we haven't had sex yet and...

Ok so i started dating this girl like a week ago and i think she might really be into me but we haven't had sex yet and she didn't saw me naked either.. how could i warn her before she see it by herself i really don't want it to be akward..

Help plz

Time stamp...

Is that an erection?

Be honest. Tell her you're small before it gets too far. And know how to get her off. If your dick isn't gonna get her off, go down on her or finger her until she explodes.

>dated for a week
>havent fucked yet
this is bait

tell her, girl... it would feel bigger in your butt doe

Fuck off, this was a pic from the awesome thread yesterday.

Why would anyone pretend to have that if they don't..?
Almost fully hard
I would like to that but don't know how to tell her and don't sound stupid or worst.. and i might try that but i'm afraid if i get really good with my mouth and fingers, won't she beg for more ? :/

Or can a girl be fully satisfied even without actual penetration ?

You know your penis actually expands when you get an erection. Yeah buddy crazy right?

OOGAH FAGGOT SPAM THREAD AGAIN

GET AIDS DIE HOWLING FAGGOT

GTFO OF Sup Forums

Well, surprising her when you take off your pants is worse. Just tell her that you are "less than endowed" or "less than average" and go from there.

show us your boner lol

Thanks user i think thats exactly what i'm gonna say and see what she has to say ;)

holy fuck are you atleast bi?
10/10 body m8

Don't know about bi , but i like to think that i'm openminded why ?

I'd kms if my willy looked liked that. I'm so sorry user

Super cute 9/10 cock, 10/10 body.

would bang

puhleeze that dick is fine. its soft lets see it hard

Is this real?

The real problem is being too big for her, usually I'm around 7" give or take a few, I've been taking multivitamins lately, and now it's bigger, I fucked her yesterday and she was in a lot of pain. I felt her stretching around me. The noises she was making were pretty hot though

lol
Real and hard yes sadly

makes me feel a bit better abt my 5.5in pecker

you're lying, someone's got a little one, but they're not supposed to be yours. The two photos are not of the same penis, one is circumsiced and another is not

When you're short, the skin will bunch up like in OP's first pic. Pulling back on it will make it look like the second picture. It can be the same penis.

Not, my penis is not circumsiced, and the skin sensibility is diferent, in the second image is clearly circumsiced

ok chad

Looks like a similar penis to me. Second one the skin is taut cause he's pulling back, having a loose foreskin.

What we really should be discussing is the difference in file names for the two pics. Completely unrelated. Feel like the second one is actually OP. That or he had to download the first picture and reupload it, losing the source.

I find it extremely hard to cum, and I can only do so when in certain positions

Anyone got the same problem as me?