Why is Hungary the only sane European country? What makes them different?

Why is Hungary the only sane European country? What makes them different?

And can i move there when shit goes down

Other urls found in this thread:

hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halotti_beszéd_és_könyörgés
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Once a warrior always a warrior.

Got buttsexed trough history and grew a calloused asshole.

Paprika

Godspeed my finno ugrian brothers

Of course.

Friendship thread!

You really are right.They are different.They're from Mongolia.

Chad pls. Why can't we be friends?

>New India posting in Hungarian bread about origins

shitty bait

magyar cigany

if shit DOES go DOWN

do you really think you will be able to move freely, wherever you want to go?

did u even think this shit thru?

Finns and Hungarians are related. They came from the same tribe, one part settled in Hungary, one in Finnland. Which is why your languages are so fucking crazy.

Also, Hungarian-Austrian empire.

they have a history of living in cultural enrichment, they don't like it. Anyone who likes multiculti should look to the balkans and see how brilliant it is. or to Africa or the middle east.

Finnbros are always welcome here.

i mean when the great cuckening happens

dont forget Eesti

Dont forget poland

>What makes them different?

They say it is the language.

>And can i move there when shit goes down

You most likely don't want to be here when shit goes down.

their language structure is also similar to estonian and turkish

Same tribe lol. Sort of like Germans and Gypsies come from the same tribe amirite.

its true tho

stop shitposting, rather go to paris and scam tourists as you all do

>implying they aren't Transylvanian bozgors or Szekelys

Why do sewer rat Romanians always feel the primal urge to shit up any thread that entails Hungary?

Why are you faggot gypsies so insecure about your miserable lives?

Of fuck, I pissed my shiet for laugh!

gypsy detected
based romanian detected

>inb4 turk detected
>inb4 achmed please
pure bavarian phenotype with 6 children in a 99% german town here

>pure bavarian phenotype with 6 children in a 99% german town here

>implying szekelers aren't the rightful owners of transylvania
>implying romanians and gypsies are distinct groups
>implying janos hunyadi has anything to do with romania

>6 children
>shitposting on Sup Forums

You must be the 1%

dont you have a contintent to conquer?
I do in fact happen to be rich. I have several millions on my swiss bank account.

>bavarian phenotype

6 children is believable tho
99% german town too, you're the 1%

What, that Gypsies and Germans come from the same tribe?

you can always tell a third worlder when they look at the camera like they have never seen one

i dont know about that but fingolians and hungarians come from the ugrian tribes that lived by the Volga

Indo-Europeans -> Indo-Aryans -> Indians -> Gypsies
Indo-Europeans -> Indo-Germanics -> Germanic -> West-Germanic -> German

complaining abouy gypsies..meanwhile...

Unity between the Finno-Ugric peoples! Down with the Indos!

I support Hungary, Romania is shit-tier country, almost on par with Ukraine. I do have something to support this, while I was in Hungary, I've not encountered any gypsy fucks, whereas in Romania there were lots. Hungarian cities are clean and tidy, no destroyed buildings in the middle of the town (like in Romania, Bukarest is an awful city, you can't even recognize were does the pavewalk end and where does the street start, the same in Konstanca, every fucking building had to have some kind of defect, like scratched plaster off the buildings) in every fucking village I've driven through in Romania there HAD to be at least one destroyed building. One good thing I can say about Romania is that the roads were fairly good, with new asphalt and shit.

Uralic, not Ugric. Hungarians are Ugric, Finns are Finnic. Its like saying Gypsies and Germans come from the Indo tribe. Any talk of a "common tribe" goes so far back into prehistory that we can only guess.

eesti is beesti

Only 45 replies and this garbage again. If only Romanians could stop shitting on every thread about Hungary. Some people just want to read through the thread without your garbage, ffs, every single thread about Hungary.

>he fell for the finno-ungric lie

They are slavs, you know.

>you can't even recognize were does the pavewalk end and where does the street start
That's some serious tier bullshit that proves you haven't been here.
In fact in Bucharest they change the sidewalk every 5-6 months due to corruption.Doesnt matter if the pavement is ok they change it coz politicians have their proxy companies that get contracts with the gonverment.
So you my friend are a 100% bullshitter BTFO.

you may have debunked one thing, what about others you denying-reality fuck?

Well of course there are buildings and buildings in Romania but generalizing like a stupid trash you are is another.Bucharest is a city filled with 19 century houses of which some are in good shape and some aren't.In the meanwhile there are the commie blocks and the new ones.
Constanta is the same.
Stop HIDF-ing please.I've been to Budapest/Szeged/Szarvas/Gyor.While Budapest is mainly comfy and nice looking the east part of Hungary is total garbage.You can see it while passing on the highway the mudhuts that lay around in the fields.
The same huts exist in Romania undoubtetly but you are too biased my friend.I bet the same trash houses can be seen in all eastern Europe including Poland.So back off with your bullshit.
I'm really curious to what í'm gonna see when i'll land in krakow this summer.

Gipsies aren't Indians, they came from Egypt

it's even in the name. EGYPTsies

thanks based huebro

No, they're not. They're genetically similar to Austrians, Czechs and Slovaks.

>The early Magyars arrived in the land of Hungary from the east in the 9th century. At one time they were in alliance with the Khazars.
>The original Magyar genetic contributions have become very diluted over the centuries due in large part to intermarriage with European tribes. This means that the modern Hungarian people are only somewhat descended from the ancient Magyars whose language they speak.
>Many Hungarians belong to haplogroups in the R1a family that's associated with the early Indo-Europeans and their other Y-DNA haplogroups are also found among their neighbors the Austrians and Slovaks.
>There are some Hungarian villages where the inhabitants possess small frequencies of Y-DNA haplogroups from Central Asia and Northern Asia.

I believe the reason they're overprotective about Hungary is their sense of identity, for being "formerly Finno-Ugrics" living in the center of Europe, with a native Uralic language.

They literally roflstomped their way into the heart of Europe and said "fuck you" while spreading their arms and legs and just outright building a nation there. They also have a pretty cool runic script that can still be used to write modern Magyar. Those traits are basically the cocktail for a heavily nationalist population to flourish.

okay, we are slavs who cant into cyrillic, finns are just russians in denial, and germans are turks

>brazil speaking about heritage

>You most likely don't want to be here when shit goes down.
how come?

>mfw I can still read and understand a millennium old hungarian text

hu.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halotti_beszéd_és_könyörgés

tfw when unique snowflake

he probably thought when shit goes down in Hungary

sadly i cant into rovásírás, it just seems to be bother to learn without any gains

What are you talking about, Gypo? You know what we did to the Cigani here? I'll give you a hint: there aren't any more Gigani here.

>A pseudo-Latin-speaking Loo talking about a German-Brazilian talking about Hungarian heritage.

It's only because of genetic bottlenecking. We would have a similar pie as Estonia but with more I1 if we didn't go through a genetic bottleneck.

>tfw when
>that feel when when

Clarification:
First column is as it was written originally
The second is how it would be pronounced
The third one is how we would write and pronounce now.
The difference in the first two comes from it being written with latin alphabet which is lacking certain sounds that hungarian uses.

Isn't it just a different alphabet though? Can't be that hard.

Nice cherrypicking Pedro ,that might be one of your gated-communities in fuck knows where county in South Brazil but we all know you got all human trash piled up in the rest of the country.

yes

I taught myself Norse Runic script. Pic related is an example of handwritten Norse runic. I adapted it to be more simplified and easier to write/read. The gains are personal, it's something you use to write your own stuff. Considering how the Magyar runic script has been adapted to modern Magyar, it only makes it easier for you to learn. It's also something you should pass on to your children and perhaps if everyone was doing it, you could easily develop a 'multi-script' culture like the Serbs did and make people even more jelly for not being Hungarians.

brassinyymi?

dude it takes an afternoon to learn rovásírás

wat

i know, but its still a wasted afternoon, just to forget it half a year later since its used nowhere

>"Pedro"
>implying I'm a dude
>"gated-communities"

I wouldn't expect Romania to be an educated country, regardless. You """"people"""" don't even shitpost throughout Sup Forums, you're literally shitting everywhere like your fellow Poo-in-Loos: a cultural trait retained through generations.

You're also probably jealous for knowing Hungarians have the biggest penises in Europe, while Romanians have the smallest. You know what's funny? Indians also have the smallest penises in the world: a genetic trait retained through generations. Makes sense, I guess. Like father, like son.