What was your most painful experience?

What was your most painful experience?

the first time i accidentally the whole thing in my anus

What went into your anus?

Surgical abortion with no pain meds. Also once when I had the hiccups and my sternum was cracked. Not fun

broke my forearm and the bone ripped trough the skin

Life.

Why wouldn't you use drugs. And are you saying you hiccuped so hard you fucked your sternum or it had already happened and you got the hiccups

i was trying to peel away smegma with my knife and I accidentally left a huge wound on the head of my penis

Either when my baby cousin stomped on my nuts or when I ripped my toenail off with a door.

I don't feel pain

I did a flip on a trampoline and landed on the back of my neck like a fucktard, cracked sternum with chin. Got hiccups the next day.

No drug because they didn't give me any. They offered ibuprofen. I took one of my extra Ativan and slept it off afterwards.

Shatter both femurs and burst fracture a vertebrae

I ripped half of mine off with a door. Didn't think there would be so much blood

Time my hemorrhoids in my ass got infected.

Got prescribed 90 bills of ocycodone and 60 hydromorphine pills after my surgery.

Pilonidal cyst

Had a planters wart I caught early on, about 3 inches below my left index toe, bottom side. Got it surgically removed. The numbing needle I got hit with felt like someone sliding a knife slowly through my foot, and then I don't even think i was fully numb before my doc started slicing and getting it out, felt the heat of it cauterizing the wound too...

I sometimes have nightmares of the pain...

tldr; big wart on foot, doctor fucked up, hurt real bad :(

What year was the abortion? That seems fucked

Cut my inner thigh, balls and shaft open surfing. was too embarrassed to tell my parents and too scared to not do anything because 1. still a virgin 2. didnt want to lose my dick. so i poured rubbing alcohol on it... I lost my breath and immediately feel to my knees. To this pain I have never felt a pain worse than that and I've been stabbed and had broke a few bones in my hand and fingers.

to this day** im a fucking dumbass

>fucked up my feet on my nana's glass cabinet.
I was watching tv up close like the lil shit I was, standing up and pushing my feet against the cabinet just to have that lil rocking feeling.
I guess I underestimated my 9-year old self's strength, next thing I know, boom.
Blood all over the carpet, glass shards stuck on my sole. And since I broke his mom's stuff, Dad beat me up with a rattan cane.

2015. In Baltimore. I asked if they did sedation or pain meds (I was expecting at least some mild sedation) and they said no. I was only 6 weeks. They also injected like three needles into my cervix beforehand to dilate me. That was actually the most painful part. They had smelling salts taped to the walls of every room because girls would pass out from the procedure. Then they gave me crackers and sat me on a chair and watched me for about 15 minutes and then I went home. It was so sketchy and fucked up.

That sounds genuinely super fucked and mildly scary. Sucks dude

Yeah it was an experience I'll never forget. Don't recommend lol. There was an older dude out front with the protesters that was holding a cross and crying. That whole day was fucked up.

2x Spinal surgeries, One to install a marker for future sugeries. The second to remove the bone spur and the top and bottom of two vertibres. T7 and T8 laminectomies with spinal decompression. I felt like someone threw gasoline on my legs and threw a match on me...

Ear infection...started at 3am....ended week and a half later

I have Chronic kidney stones thanks to the medicine that i have to take for my colitis.

im under 30

thread/

had this shit done to me.

Broke my foot. Shit hurt pretty bad. Pic is my x-ray