I got out of the Marines on Friday. I lost some friends due to an IED blast. looking for the video...

I got out of the Marines on Friday. I lost some friends due to an IED blast. looking for the video.. 4 marines killed in a blast. Let me see it. Let me feel as I get out. Also I'm pretty hammerdd.....

Fuck man, i am so sorry.

Are you okay?

>Love, a concerned civillian with ptsd

>war never changes

you need to go back friendo

I know man. I just need to see it again. It happened in 2010

civilian ptsd.. fuckin a

From a fellow Marine go back in, there is nothing in the civilian world for you until after your 20yr retirement from the Corps. I was forced out with a medical discharge after 9 1/2yrs...feels bad man

That's pretty bad, I know how you feel.

This one time, at work, the new guy called me "He" when my real pronoun is "Ze" because I'm non-binary gender-queer. It's basically the same thing, I'm sure you can appreciate.

Who recorded it? Your enemies or your comrades? Also what year was it?

>
you get it man

the enemy must have recorded it. 4 marines killed in one blast.. there is no way there isn't evidence

Second case of it man.

First time, i was fucked at gunpoint and with a gun, and groomed by a pedo to die. He got my parents' permission to take me interstate. Christmas 1992. He was going to take me up to his cabin on the mountains and kill me. He conditioned me to be okay with it. Thankfully someone in town who knew what he was about phoned the cops. On the morning he was going to take me to the cabin, child protective services and cops arrived. I was that close to going missing.

Second time, Just recently, I had /the life/, cruising through a blue collar job, until my back starts hurting a bit too much. Get xrayed, pic related.

I begged them for alternative duties, but they ordered me to lift up to 45kg on paper. My doctor refused to allow it. I had to resign as a result and I imploded.

>Regular people can be broken too man. We know the feels.

So, i'll ask again. Are you okay?

Greentext?

Im good dude

No way in hell.

Good to hear. Look after yourself, yeah?

A real marine wouldn't disgrace his brothers' memory by posting a video of their deaths.

Don't blue balls me dude

>You are asking me to dig up something so traumatic I won't be able to speak for a few days just to get you off

Fuck off

Don't be a lil bitch

fuck off faggot.. OP here

You started the thread retard.

Hope you never get closure since it seems like we won't be getting any.

I didn't start the thread man. I asked OP if he was ok, because I have PTSD and it sounds like he does too.

Where was this IED incident? And on what day?

I'm sure I have the vid on my pc, to bad the faggot mod perma banned me for nothing

>implying PTSD is only possible for active duty servicemembers
user, please tell me you're not that stupid?