Hey Sup Forums I found a 1990 twenty dollar bill! How much is it worth?

Hey Sup Forums I found a 1990 twenty dollar bill! How much is it worth?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=1990 20 dollar bill&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=12&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_sadis=&LH_CAds=&rmvSB=true
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Easily 20 dollars.

bout tree fitty

they didnt look like that in 1990

20$ go buy yourself a piece of candy

I'll give you $5 for it. That's my best offer after consulting my money expert. I have a lot of inventory and currency just doesn't move that quickly, so I'll have to give up shelf space and then wait a long time for the right buyer to come in. That's $5 cash on the barrel, right now. You won't find a better offer.

2,000 cents.

OP here. It's a 2009. I used the 1990 one to buy pantyhose.

80 quarters.

Nothing when a nigger steals it

OP here Only $20 huh. Ok Dubs decided what I buy with it online.

America has such ugly, bland money.

A gimp mask

Ha, yeah. And every other country's looks positively fruity and psychedelic if you're used to American greenbacks.

Yet other countries keep using it.

use it to buy a better thread

>A gimp mask

Checked...ordering now

TWENTIE dollars

Help, Real or fake?

well it is a real version however that version is known to be faked but im sure a supermarket will accept it so dont worry

Less then ure life

It looks real to me, go ahead and treat yourself, go ahead and buy some candy with a drink

thats like finding a 1960's 50 cent coin and asking how much its worth.... if it doesnt have any silver its still fucking 50 cents

About 16 McChickens with tax

Thanks

Good formula to find out
x = value of the dollar
c = numerical value on bill
Multiply c by 1,000,000 then subtract year of original bill from current year to find x.
There ya go

how much is paper that size?

Shitty references. Newfag

Are you really stupid?!
ebay.com/sch/items/?_nkw=1990 20 dollar bill&_sacat=&_ex_kw=&_mPrRngCbx=1&_udlo=&_udhi=&_sop=12&_fpos=&_fspt=1&_sadis=&LH_CAds=&rmvSB=true

Find out more on Ebay))

$19.90

Hello Go..Friend!
I will gladly trade your common 1990 twenty dollar bill for a pristine collector's edition 2005 ten dollar bill.

t. S. Hekelstein