Waifu thread

Waifu thread

Other urls found in this thread:

oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=Trollerface101
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

Why do I play this piece of shit game...

BIG F@ C@ T@S

Bumpu

Bup

I hope I don't overdose on poppy seeds tea tommorow.

Wrong game.

Isnt that a goal?
Oh

Heyo!

Fucking LoL. Literally, their bot and mid were 100% useless. But because they had a Vayne Top AND a Yi Jungle, they fucking won. I can't fucking CC both of them at once.

No, because overdosing is deadly
I just want to get high

Stip playing it you silver hardstuck.

This reminds me that it's almost the season to never leave the kotatsu

>not playing Leona mid
:^)
Id think it would be hard to overdose on the tea, brewing it should weaken it by all rights.

Heyo Genki-dess!

I am. For the next month, it's going to be nothing but the biggest tryhards and NO FUN ALLOWED champs the game has to offer.

Don't remind me user. I'm going to drink so much eggnog...

I PROVED A CERTAIN SOMEONE WRONG WHEN THEY SAID THAT WOULDN'T WORK, SO YOU SHUT YOUR FACE!

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeepy...

How's it goooooooooooooing?

Every account I play, I end up in Plat in maximum 30 games.

What's your excuse?

I know people who died from it.

>not going for all aoe ultimate teams

Go sleep.

I miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Pretty shit all in all.

The fact I don't play ranked because it's a cancerous cess pit that makes me wish I was working back in retail rather than playing.

Nope. Apparently the meta is literally "Play someone that can protect the ADCs, and only that" as I've seen more fucking Sorakas and tanks in the last week than I did the entirety of Season 3.

Isn't it really early in the morning there? Did you not sleep last night?

Why's that?

Well thats shit.
AoE teams are Mumu, Malph, Leo, Ori and Kali/Xayah/MF/Ashe/Lucio for maximum cancer

I sleep when I want to sleep!

Really irritable for little things atm, and playing League was a really shitty idea when I knew I was in this kinda mood.

Throw in a Rakan to that mix to round them up. If you build like, 2-3 Movespeed items, and activate them with your ult, it's hilariously easy to round up 3+ suckers.

I will take that as a yes. Post more lewd cat Rize in the meantime.

>>Not picking glorious special forces waifu...
>wrong but acceptable
>>Using an image from the shit show instead of the amazing comic.
What the fuck is wrong with you honky?

Or the Leo hits the ADC with E to collapse the enemy team on the Leo.

I can coach you, my dude.

I can also give you a ride in my Corvette C6, but I don't take silvers in it ; )

I have literally never seen that happen unless they can 2 shot me before I can do anything. If that happens, they generally just leave the ADC to their fate for being so out of position.

Here you faggot. Better?

>Corvette
>C6
>Not the C5
>No pop ups
Excuse me while I drive away in Supra, making headlights go up and down.

Happens every time I Thresh hook.

Whatever you say, little flamer toxic as fuck KID.

League of legos is not a very good game.

>making headlights go up and down.
I hate popup headlights. Just another thing to have break.
I think a lego based moba would actually be pretty amusing.

Awwwwwww, what's been going on?

Maybe!

oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=Trollerface101

Ranked is for tryhards

Then you're playing against some right shitters.

Kk

I agree.

>Not liking pop up headlights
Shizu pls

Lots of bullshit. Things with the car didn't go quite to plan. My family is literal fucking idiots fighting over the stupidest shit. My brother is acting real shifty again. Nothing seems to be right atm.

Overwatch is for fags, but not cool fags like me.

They look fine and if you want to have them, go for it. Personally, i don't want to own a car with them though. I've had two cars that had popups and both broke for some amount of time.

Im unranked, what do you think :^)

Shit taste in cars, Mako.

Even an Golf 4 is better than that.

Aww, it didn't go as planned?

Sorry to hear about your family, I know how frustrating family problems can be!

I've never actually played any kind of lego game to be honest. I've heard some of them are decent, though. How are you tonight?

>not playing ARAM only

As you should! I still play from time to time, though.

The lego games are amusing for a little bit. They are kids games though so they're pretty trivial to beat. This coming from someone who hasn't played one in upwards of 10 years.
Not too bad. Just nothing good to do right now. How about you?

Jesus that's some terrible luck. I have 3 (the 2 RX7s and now this Supra) and all of them have working headlight motors. Even the parts car has them working to a degree.
>What cars did you have?

Fair.

It did, and didn't. Had some more problems that I was expecting. Nothing super major, but it did make me fail Californias absolute batshit insane smog test.

I would encourage you to make a lego based MOBA but I'm sure you would be stepping on a few copyrights doing so. Did you actually get a proper amount of sleep for once? I just woke up maybe an hour ago and I'm sort of running into the same problem.

Aww, so are you still driving it, or are you driving something else?

I don't remember what the first one was. A honda something or another. I was 16 and only had it for a few months. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The other was a '89 Buick Reatta, and a total pain in the ass. It was in storage by the ocean for a long time, and during my time owning it, all the electronics in the car were slowly failing.
I have no idea. I've lost track of my sleep. I'm not tired though, so good enough.
I have no interesting in making a lego moba, and very little interest in even playing one. I just think it'd be amusing.

What the heck? And I thought my sleep schedule was bad. I've just been getting the majority of my sleep late in the afternoon, come to bed with me then and you can keep it consistent.

Have you been playing any games recently?

I was playing 7 days to die with a few friends of mine most of the week, but i think we're pretty much done. Running out of things to do in it, tbh.
Probably going to be working my way through divinity 2 as well. Game's pretty difficult though.

i am currently on a 12 loss streak from g3 to g5

Nah, I'll be back to driving my RX7 till I can fix up a few of the problems with the engine. Namely adjusting the timing/changing the timing belt. Depends on which will be cheaper and make me pass smog.

>'89 Buick Reatta
That doesn't look so ba-
>Only came in 4 speed auto
W-Well surely the V6 made it fu-
>160 HP MAX
I-It's at least ligh-
>Almost 2 tons
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS CAR EVEN?!

You're keeping the RX7 now? I thought you were getting rid of it!

Sounds like a decent time at least, hopefully you got a good number of hours out of playing with your friends if you're out of things to do. Are you talking about the new Divinity that just came out or the one that's a bit older?

Spaced out over a decent period of time at least, right? Otherwise it's definitely time for a break.

Disregarding ranked, I wish I could say I didn't know that feel...

I was, but a certain sucker bought it like a dumb, and I couldn't be happier.

A certain sucker?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It probably would have been a pretty nice car if it was new. It also would have helped if it was the convertible version.
The new one. I played the beta and if i recall correctly, the game is hard for the first few hours (because i refuse to play on anything but max difficulty), but once you make it past the initial town and start getting better abilities, it gets a lot more reasonable. I'll know soon i guess. I'm trying to not play it by myself too much so i don't learn all the tricks of the game and get my buddies sick of playing with me. Lol

What about you? I seem to recall you saying you didn't play games much.

It looks like a prime example of fine Americanc carmaking

My gf. So I essentially get to keep the car till she moves over.

I dunno, it just seems anemic in every single way.

Kek.

Sure sure, it's trash for a car enthusiast. Of which i am not. :^)
That said, i'd rather have quite a lot of things over it.

Woooooooooooooooow. She sounds even dumber than you made her sound before!

>Tfw you purge your friends list of people and groups you never go to
>Tfw you end up with less than half of when you started

I mean fair, but you don't have to be a car enthusiast to appreciate good car design. That thing just seems like it's trying to hard to be mediocre. Like, I've seen some comfy ass Buicks, so unless that thing felt like a rolling couch...

She is, but I love her so much for this. I talk shit about that car a lot, but it was my first and I love it a lot.

Weeeeeeeeeeeeell I'm sure she's just as happy then, if she's that dumb! Maybe even more happy because she knows how much it means to you!

over like a day and a bit

It was ok i guess. It felt like it was designed for someone a good half a foot shorter than i am though.

Just idle curiosity, do you have a dream car?

She seems extremely happy and excited about it actually. It was pretty cute to see.

Ah, it was small?

And yep. And I'm closer to it than you'd think. Close, yet so far...
It's an RX7 FC Turbo2. I have the FC part down, but the Turbo2 is what eludes me, as they can be quite pricey.

>>>>my RX7

Shush you.

What? Can't have you forgetting!

Yeah, hitting a good bump made my head tap the roof. Granted, I am fairly tall.

Huh. Interesting. As i said, i'm not a huge car aficionado. I try to pick a dream car sometimes, but apparently i'm very split on what i like.

Forget what? :^)

Man don't I know that. Whenever I had to drive my moms car, I had to sit there for 30 seconds or more, waiting for the electric adjustment to adjust to my levels because she sits soooooo far up and high.

Well, what qualities do you look for in cars? I can probably help point you towards something that'd match your likes.

Whose it is now!

*Looks at title* Well would you look at that, it's got my name on it. :^)

I mean, if you'd like to put it up for sale again instead then you can be my guest.

Its getting warm enough for my dirtbike gloves at night. Feels good.

Then there's only one option, isn't there?

Well that's partly the issue. I don't really know. I'm pretty fond of the purr that a strong engine can get going, but i'm also a pansy bitch that, even if it's not a monetary concern, i like higher gas milage. That's probably negotiable though.
I've found i like small cars, but only two seats is a damn hassle sometimes, so probably more than that.
I dislike sharp angles in cars, pretty much regardless of where they're at, and while i like sporty cars, i don't like what i'd refer to as street cars, the kind with big spoilers and super low to the ground, really flat profile.
I also like having the wind on me while i'm driving so bonus points if it's suited for that.

Oh, and not so much power that i don't feel like letting someone drive it is dangerous.

Reeeee.

You're describing something along the lines of a Firebird. They have a little power, but not too much. They have "back seats" by technicality. They sit low, but not low like your typical race car type. Some came with Targa tops, which are essentially a removable roof, but not a convertible type. You may be stuck with pop ups though, as I know my dads had them.

Also, moved to phone, so no pics really.

What? You said you'd be fine with it...

I just caught the trailer for FLCL2&3 for the first time, Haruko looks the same as she ever did, that's great... Will Haruko return as the greatest and best waifu? I remember when Haruko was Sup Forums's waifu.

Please direct that to

My waifu.

I thought you having a stroke or something when nothing you said made any sense, but then I noticed the "LoL" and understood you talking about a game. overrated one at that.

Apologies for my huge delay in reply times. This exchange I read before typing up my replies was pretty adorable too by the way.

I'm generally the same way as far as difficulty goes. It looks like a ton of fun, more so with friends. You'll have to let me know if you like it through and through when you get some more time sunk into it.

I don't play nearly as much as I used to for better or worse. I generally stick to multiplayer stuff when I do play like CS:GO, War Thunder, and LoL, though I do still have a bunch of singleplayer stuff installed that I will occasionally crave and play.

My, my. When I would go on huge losing streaks back in S2 when I went hard on LoL I wouldn't even realize I was tilted, sometimes not playing/playing normals or some other mode for a bit can help you fix your mindset even if you don't think there is anything wrong with it. Good luck climbing back up.

Hey, you're the one that said it was yours. Can't just start deflecting to me when it's convenient

Surprisingly cute.

Albedo is also a cute.

Says you.