What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw a woman drop her pants and take an absolutely massive...

What would you do if you were walking down the street and saw a woman drop her pants and take an absolutely massive shit?

cum on sight

Send you back to school

uhhhhhhhhhh

be disgusted? idk

You have a problem and it needs to be addressed.

Would you really, or are you just trying to be funny?

I finished school years ago, user.

You sound unsure.

The problem is not enough threads here get replies unless their politics or normie-shit.

Wonder how I suddenly got to India

STOP REPLYING TO THIS CANCER THREAD YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOTS

>white people
>India
You didn't even try

And yet here you are, replying. You colossal faggot.

It depends, If it is an ugly girl I would probably stay in a psyche ward rocking back and forth in a padded cell from the trama, If it was a hot qt girl then I would probably cum and crawl inside her anus.

So seeing this sight would only break your mind if she was ugly? Odd. Also I'm guessing you aren't attracted to how she could take a dump that big but moreso the fact that her anus is capable of stretching that wide?

Turn 180° and moonwalk away

"How the fuck did I end up in India?"

Well I was once in a train, looking out the window, when I witnessed just that by one of the stations.
I looked, realized what was happening and then looked away from disgust and from a sense of conserving her modesty.

god dammit beat me to it

>Piranha plant condemnation intensifies.

So you'd end up moonwalking towards her.

>white people
>solid bowel movements
>India

i did that in my mom's car once, i was 10 or 11

Really? Where'd this happen?

Hello you. It's been a while.

Keep walking and look away because it's San Francisco and she's homeless.

it happened in a starbucks parking lot, i was pretty much shitting a mountain no joking

Hiya, how you been?
Also the poop train story happened in my home town, while I was on my way home from school.

kill her

Call HazMat

It's not San Fran and she's not homeless.

Pics or it didn't happen.

I'm alright. How are you doin'. Didn't know you were that train story poster too.

Any more to the story you can elaborate on?

But why?

Kek

Not really, I just thought the poor woman was answering to a call of nature too insisting to wait for proper bathroom facilities.
Scat is not really my thing as you know, so I didn't pay much attention to detail.

im using my wii to browse Sup Forums first of all and second of all i was 11 who lets their 11 year old have a phone

Oh also I'm doing okay, I didn't sleep this night though, so I'm gonna be dead tired later today.

I'd feast on that big lovely turd.

"Hey, whats for dinner?"
"Poop and mashed potatoes"
"What again? Can't we ever have a single non-fetish meal?"

Ah... fair enough. Don't blame you for not remembering the details. Was she in the middle of the platform or hiding in a corner or something?

And that's a okay user, I gotta go to work for an hour so I can't really stay and chat anyway. You have a good one.

>im using my wii to browse Sup Forums
Why are using an 11 year old console to browse the internet, user?

THICKER!

Also yeah guys, I gotta go for an hour. If you could all keep the thread alive while I'm gone that'd be great. Thanks.

>not mashed pootatoes

cause i feel like it, why wouldn't it

What is that stuff beside the poop then?
Looks a lot like mash to me.

tbh I would outwardly express at best concern for a mentally ill woman and at worst disgust, but would later in private beat my dick like it owes me money.