Yesterday at 4pm i smoked approximately one quarter gram of crystal methamphetamine...

Yesterday at 4pm i smoked approximately one quarter gram of crystal methamphetamine, and then i proceeded to mix the remaining quarter that i had left into a redbull. Ive been up for more thatn 48 hours. Ama.

why? do you hate yourself?

I dont hate myself, i had an opportunity to get some for no cost to me (besides the adverse effects of the drug) and i was particularly tired that day. And a plus, skateing while high on that substance is surreal.

What are your thoughts on the log boy and on log culture in general?

Stop poisoning yourself you fucking dumbass.

Get help.

I live and breath sixxs hot steamy creamy logs in my throat

I have never used it more than once in a month before, its been months since the last time.

I used to stay up for 8 to 11 days at a time on crystal, shit is wild

Thank fucking jesus theres one person on this site who wont verbally abuse me when they find out ive done crystal

Yeah bro, me and my wife at the time just got tweeked all the time. We had like 6 pipes and I did lines sometimes. She did lines off my dick outside side when we got really degenerate and I was making her do a lot of degrading things

>Randy Gardner (born 1949) is the holder of the scientifically documented record for the longest a human has intentionally gone without sleep not using stimulants of any kind. In 1964, Gardner, a high school student in San Diego, California, stayed awake for 264.4 hours (11 days 25 minutes).

I'm pretty sure I stayed up for a week smoking crack, but it was a blur so I'm not even sure

Ive only ever used like 12 times, ive actually dosed like 20 times slit up inbetween 12 sessions. I believe someone would be able use every once in awhile and still lead a good life.

I stayed up 56 hours without any stimulants but on the 56th hour i decided to say fuck it and go turbo, i stayed up for like 5 more days and slept for 24 hours,waking up every couple hours to rehydrate. I went from 178lbs to 168lbs.

I was making 20 an hour at an IT firm at the time

I just turned 18 and i first did it 2 years ago when i found it at my house cuz my moms a tweaker

Shit well all i can say is have some fun and then get clean because it can completely eat your life away

Trust me Sup Forumsrother, my dad actually just got out of prison for the 5th time and hes getting clean and on the track to become a drug counsellor

I know all about what that shit does to you, your family, and everything inbetween. And thank you for caring user.

Yooooo, OP are you the dude that said when he's on crystal with bitches that he does fake satanic rituals for mad pussy? if so hell yeah, if not, well still hell yeah

Oh shit nigga i though you guys forgot about me