Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums.
Can anyone please donate any sum between 0.5$-2$?

No sob story here, I'm not a poorfag (more than most of you) that needs the money for food or some such, just trying to register for something that require 50c and I don't have a credit card at the moment.

thank in advance.

My paypal is:

[email protected]

bump

Poorfag here but youre gonna have to whore yourself out here if you need anything

Damn. You mean making shit up or actual pic whoring?

I'm not gonna shove things to my ass for a couple of cents, which is all I need...

fuck you nigger suck dick for cash

Send nudes of gf and someone may just help you

I need 50c.
My dick sucking rates start from 1k$.

I'm not poor, but Im having trouble with access for a credit card. My girlfriend at best, would lokok like the one on the left.

bump for whatever.

bump

I'll give you 100 doll hairs

common guys, its just a couple of cents.
Not a big deal for most.
cast your bread upon the water and whats not.

nudes or gtfo

if a billion dollhairs cost something like 50 thousands, then 100 of them is a fraction of a cent.

But hey, im up for anything.

maybe someone know some place where you get paid for clicks or whatever?

k so i fnished trying those options out- they dont pay you until you actually have many dollars. I just need a coupkle of cents.

plus they focus on solving captchas. captcha is to hard to be paid a fraction of a cent for 30 seconds of concentration.

up

git job

FFS, I have money. I certainly have 50 cents.

What I don't have is a credit card or money in an electronic form.
I need it today(or at least in the next few days), while arranging for a conversion between cash and an electronic wallet on my own , will take more than a month probably, by that time the whole need would be irrelevant, I think.

git job

this

A job won't solve my problem.
It will give me many dollars in cash in a distant future, while I need half a dollar in electronic form in the near future.

then kys bitch

If you really want $0,50. There are many apps that give you paypal money for watching vids and installing games. It's easy and you don't have to bother us with this.