I know this girl from australia who is 16 and dating a 30 year old from illinois...

i know this girl from australia who is 16 and dating a 30 year old from illinois.. they've met multiple times and i just don't think it's right. should i say something? thoughts on this?

Too far of age. If it was 18 and 16, Thats ok but Wtf

yeah ikr? her parents dont even know

age of consent in Australia is 16.

mind your own business.

fuck off with your morals

nudes?

trying to think of something i care less about

I think it's allowed by law.

Also the girl is 16. Her parents know or they'll flip out if the guy doesn't have a good job

30 year old australian reporting in.

I'll help you out fam, I'll date a 16 year old american to balance it out

he's 30 though, that doesnt seem wrong?
she did happen to send an ass pic to one guy i know, i could ask

it's not up to you.

She is of the legal age. she could be banging a 50 year old and your opinion still would not matter.

Big fucking deal. How about you get a life and mind your own business you pearl clutching faggot.

should you say something. you're faggot mate, shes not interested in you

First question: Are YOU in love with HER and just too beta to do something about it or are you generally concerned?
Second question: Is she close to you? If no, dont. If yes, first talk to her about your concerns, before doing anything.
Third question: If talking to her didnt do anything to alleviate your concerns, be prepared to lose your friendship, if you do anything. But thats what friends to: Sacrifice.

Look at her guys, she's ugly.

If she was hot then I'd understand why it's wrong, but they are more or less at the same level of attractiveness. Seems fair to me.

She's not gonna do much better.

i lol'd

love the pedo mustache

of course hes in love with her.

Holy shit, how did Sup Forums grow so soft? Back in my day there was nothing like this.

inb4

>back in my day
>a month ago

Started lurking/posting in 2004/2005

>ITT: OP triggered that a 30yo gets to bang a 16yo and he doesn't

people like to fuck

none of your business you virgin

im 30, and i fucked a 16yo a few weeks ago.
it over it, its only age.
love is love

Waiting on that ass pic thanks in advance

Nah, I am not in love with her.
Yes, I am pretty close to her. We talk at least a few times a week.
I've talked with the guy too and while he comes off as alright I kinda doubt his intentions. I just care for my friend and don't want her to be hurt, you know?

Oi! She oughta be doing bettah, not runnin' around with this slag from Yankee-lend

kys honestly

No user say a prayer to jesus instead.
Also Op is a huuuge faggot.

if its legal, why should you give a fuck? i doubt the guys planning anything.

Just let them be happy

his intentions are to fuck a 16 year old. what's confusing about that?

obviously there is some sort of ongoing emotional attachment if they managed to hold together a relationship from across the planet. and it's not a light decision to fly around the world to see someone.

let your friend enjoy her 30 year old dick. if he's had a reasonable amount of experience it's going to be more fun than sleeping with someone around her age.

its a decision you cant make.
If you wish to do something, your friendship will be over.
If you dont, the only thing you CAN do is be there for her, once its over.

30 is no damn age might aswell both be 16

>30 is no damn age might aswell both be 16
I guess you are about 30?

When I was 15, 30 seemed like the end of the world- but then, at 30, I discovered that I haven't changed *at all*. At least inwardly, outwards I became uglier and stupider.
Now 60 seems like the end of life, but I think I'll change my mind when I'll become one.

If the girl likes the relationship then why the fuck not. If she consented on it then leave them alone.

pretty sure it is 16 however your partner can be no more than 2 years older.. until you are 18.