OK, very few things upset me BUT when people say Down Syndrome persons are just as good or better than regular humans...

OK, very few things upset me BUT when people say Down Syndrome persons are just as good or better than regular humans, that they are beautiful, smart and that they are blessing...

IT FUCKING PISSES ME OFF BEYOND LIMITS

Like ok I get it, you got stuck with a downie kid so you still love him and tell him he is the best, alright I get it... But why do outside people have to lie their asses out and say shit like
>omg, dont listen to them! He is beautiful and a gift from god:)

Like shit, I don't think any sane human being will go:
>shit bro I hope my baby comes out downie so I am stuck checking he doesn't choke on his cereal spoon until he is 50

Now I cam across this article and it has a little video showcasing downies and their families saying how down syndrome ppl can do anything or sometimes even more things than regular people, wtf? Why promote this kind of retardation

i get shit when i say they should be put down or aborted. think about it. they will never amount to anything. grossly expensive on the parents and tax payers.i mean really. they contribute to almost nothing to society.

>Why promote this kind of retardation
Political correctness, Obama, liberalism, general societal cuckoldery.

and worst of all was a fat down lady saying downies cant work is a myth because she had several jobs before...

Like duhh yeahh, you get them because they have to make a quota of handicapped people hired, if she had just sent her resume with no pic attached and leaving her conditon out, not even mcdonalds would have hired her

i have a cousin with downs. she's fucking maddening to be around. can't piss on her own, can't feed herself, and acts like a fucking lunatic any time you do something she can't. she's 19. like no, you will never drive. no, you will never get married. and yet the parents promise her these things, which sucks because all it does is build her up to disappointment. the parents turned all christian goody two shoes when she popped out and jesus christ i just don't get it. if that were my daughter she'd have been up for adoption after a week.

Yeah I agree, I mean they have ZERO potential to become anything worthy for human race, before some retard says "but you are a weeaboo living in your moms basement" perhaps but the potential when regular humans are born its there

Whereas a down baby syndrome has zero potential and should be anihhilated on the spot

I would smother that baby rather than give it up to be a burden on someone else.

Versus male non-downies who have their bodies medically changed into something resembling a female. Honestly, I'll take a handful of cheerful, easy to please downs children in society over transvestites.
But I agree, the fucking parents need to stop overcompensating with their "MY CHILD IS BRILLIANT AND WILL GO ON TO CHANGE THE WORLD! THEY'RE A BLESSING FROM GOD!" No. They're fucking retarded. Accept it, be a good parent to them, and stop triggering whenever a normal kid at the school calls them a retard or a comedian makes a joke. Your genes are showing...

stfu OP
they have an extra chromosome
that makes them superhuman!

also, abortion, start over

>Political correctness, Obama, liberalism, general societal cuckoldery.

Oh really? Remind me which side of the political spectrum is against abortion and all about calling retards children of god again?

OP is a Labour voting faggot

Weebs can become content creators that bring joy and entertainment to others. That's pretty fuckin' successful, and lots of people have the potential to do it.

A kid with downs can't even reach "weeb content creator".

To add to your argument, I'll say that weeaboos have the ability to choose that direction in their life, as that's what it is. It's your chosen path in life as a fully functioning human being. Downies/retards can't choose fucking shit for themselves.

dude that must be annoying as hell, luckily I dont have any close relatives with down syndrome, but once at the airport I was waiting for my uber outside and this downie chick walks up to me from a side, she looked like 20+, grabbed my hand and kissed it... I wanted to puke but I knew if I said anything all people around me would go into SJW mode and probably record me and upload me to fb saying I was an ass, I just walked away and went to the bathroom and washed my hands really hard

they should be put in a leash when going out

Medfag here. So many myths around Down syndrome. I'm sure there's some cute downies out there that are better human beings than most, but looking at it statistically, they have a higher predisposition towards psychiatric disease and a higher tendency to show violent or agressive behaviour than non-downies.

If I had a kid with Down's I would abort them for sure.

Only the human race would be stupid enough to celebrate a weak link in evolution.

They have abnormal amounts of chromosomes that lead to undesirable permanent effects. Anybody that claims to believe people with diseases like Down Syndrome are equivalent to humans without aneuploidy are either severely in denial or flat out ignorant.

yes I agree with both of you, that was my point exactly... That regardless of how much of a loser any person can become they chose that, while on the other hand a fucking downie has no potential other than to shit himself and be a money dumpster that everyone has to fake to be happy to see

I'm not arguing with you there, but it is overwhelmingly the "everyone is beautiful and gets a star in class" narrative of the PC left that has elevated downies/retards in the media, et cetera. The fact religious nut conservative will go along with them on it is just icing on their cake, not that they really care...

Downies should be put in a zoo for entertainment

Also the same thing with it now being acceptable to be obese.

>OP is a Labour voting faggot
Why do Britfats always think this board has anything more than two of them on it at a time?

Oh yeah I totally was agreeing with you. When I was in high school about a decade ago they had started opening classrooms for praising the downies and basically babysitting them and giving them a diploma. Meanwhile the naruto-huggers in the computer labs looking at dickgirl rule 34 were struggling to get through actual school.

By the time I graduated they had added just as many computer labs as they did tard wrangler rooms.

dude a few months ago I saw some dumb cunt who went instagram famous because she took selfies of her morbidly obese body in a bikini and instagram was blocking them, and people were cheering her to keep uploading them because she was beautiful as she was wtf

>If I had a kid with Down's I would abort them for sure.

This is literally what any sane person would do. Political correctness is a disease. So is religion.

If you think for a second I WOULDN'T abort a kid with down's you can suck on my fucking asshole

>not that they care
You sound as if this PC narrative is not because they care about people but because of something else. What would be the ulterior motive?

>itt: degenerates that belong on a cross critizing God's mistake
Fuckers were born with it, couldn't have done nothing about it. If you wanna be mad, tell off their parents/guardians for lying to these downies.

But in all honesty, props to you guys bringing that edge back to Sup Forums.

Parents who have a kid with down syndrome and dont decide to terminate are selfish scum of the earth

Must I?

>they should be put down or aborted
well that's a slippery slope though. this is called "eugenics" (a word that academic science replaced with terms like "social biology" after the holocaust showed the world how fucked up it can be)

a more modern example of how fucked up eugenics can be is china —they are funding eugenics a lot now and are having success, their plan is to increase the IQ level of the coming generation of chinese children.

do you realize how fucking horrifying it would be to live in a world where the wealthy elite are so much more physically and intellectually beyond by default that the power chasm cannot ever be bridged for probably the rest of human history?

Hey you fucking autismo, did you take the 10 seconds to read the full thread?

I literally said it is ok if the parents want to keep them and treat them "good" if they want

What is NOT GOOD is that they go around spreding lies and PC through media claiming downies are a gift from god and that they have in equal foot with regular humans, they aren't and any sane person would abort them ASAP

>literal downy triggered because his retarded ass should've been aborted

when they say that shit i'll ask them to prove it. ask them if god would be willing to gift them more money for their tard wrangling

Please. I'm genuinely interested in the thought process. Your position seems to be that "the left" is genuinely not interested in what they believe is best for humankind. That all of this talk about love and tolerance is really for something else? I'm guessing revenge against white people or something along those lines?

>If you wanna be mad, tell off their parents/guardians for lying to these downies.
Not OP, but that's more or less the point of the thread. I mean, me personally...if the downie will be taken care of by decent parents, and generally enjoy a simple, happy life, then fine. But fucking christ, stop making 50% of every public school into a downie build-up center, and stop shoving your bad-gene spouts in society's face.

Life uh uh--finds a way

malcom go to bed, you are drunk again

>they contribute to almost nothing to society

So here we go with your competitive culture from american education...

Back in the day ppl like this was for entertainment
Not in the zoo but in the circus

Votes from the plebs, thus more money.

I could also support this argument, as well, as I feel it's very true. Personally, I think it's better for the kid if they're aborted before ever being born, ever being conscious. Their life will never be fulfilling.
But no, bring them into the world because it's the one fucking thing your derpy trash fat ass has managed to accomplish on your own, and then expect everyone else to yield around it...

>implying i implied you wouldn't abort them

fucking cancer you should abort yourself

More money... for who? And what? Are you speaking about the political elite left of for all individuals who hold a left leaning worldview? While I don't doubt that many/most leftist politicians pander for votes for capital gain, I don't believe that average people with left leaning views hold those beliefs for some ulterior motive for cash.

This isn't me, but that is one small part of it (though not entirely and not the majority).

yeah, and notice how 'the retard' is not featured on that banner.

vanity

I do not get pissed when pathetic people say things to make themselves feel better?

Why would i do that? How is their self-deception hurting me?

You don't have to lie about it, but you had better be willing to stomach the scornful look of a tard's mother when you call out their preshuss baebie

You're intent on making me sit up straight and turn this into a political discussion, aren't you user?

There is a difference between average left leaning people and sjw's though user.
The average people will be brought in by the sunshine and lollipop rhetoric, while the sjw's take on the mantle of victimhood in order to gain power.

Not the guy you replied to but here's the answer:

The vast majority of people "on the left" generally want what's best for mankind. "Most good for the most people" sort of thing.

But the SJWs coopted modern leftism and turned it into a virtue signaling, "look at how good of a person I am" bullshit pissing match that just ends up dividing the rest of the population because they're so fucking tired of hearing how evil white people are.

Two groups: those on the left, and SJWs. SJWs have infected the left like a cancer. SJWs only care about how holy and moral they look to others, they don't actually give a shit about the people they're """"trying to help"""".

fuck you you aren't even a real doctor vlad, go back to your homeopathy clinic in siberia

no, you are pathetic because you purchased a 4-chan pass, just off yourself already

This quote is what started this conversation:
>Political correctness, Obama, liberalism, general societal cuckoldery.

And you're just now accusing me of drawing you into a political conversation?

Still waiting on your response.

It's difficult for Sup Forums to understand since most here aren't parents and many never will be.

but once you're a parent you see a certain sweetness in the innocence of a child who just wants to help others or make people happy. Sure, children have their moods and tempers, but they're often just very honest and very loving.

and retards are pretty much children all their lives. With the same sweetness and trusting nature. The same desire to make people around them happy.

and while nobody wants to have a mentally handicapped kid, that doesn't mean they don't love one if they have one. Or that the value of the person is measured only in the things they can accomplish. IRL nobody is actually going to care about anything you or I accomplish, it's just a simple fact. People care how you treat them and how you make them feel. Retards are often great at that.

>actually have symptoms of Assburger

>re-read the thread
fuck me my bad, alright, I get yous guys points. But I stand by the fact that these neet fucks think they have "more potential" is fucking pissing me off.

You did not contradict anything i said. Why preface that sentiment with "no,"?

>an honest to god aspie
oh boy

what is life like, being a demi-retard?

Except it's no longer self deception when it's constantly in your face, your childrens' faces when they're at school, et cetera.
Downies..black people..same shit. Like a modular system just with different styling bezels so it can be sold by two different companies.

feel fine dooming someone to a dissatisfying life of frustration and basic hardships?

Fat people are just as bad as people with downs. They get fat call it a get to use better parking end up getting free money from the government because they become to unhealthy to work. Like you don't see people getting treated better for drinking and doing drugs. But society helps out fat fucks

This is an acceptable answer. The unfortunate part is that many "good people on the left" are buying into the meme that the SJW left speaks for everyone, and they are too weak to stand up and still call themselves liberals for fear of being labeled an SJW.

The true cancer are those on the right exploiting this.

you act like it's a choice. Until very recently it wasn't.

Where are you going that it's in your face?

Because i do not feel that it's in my face. Literally this thread is the first time in months that i was even reminded that that sort of thing exists.

You should probably stop going where it's in your face if you are so disturbed by it.

this.

downies didn't choose to be down.
trannies chose to wreck their body,

plus, downies don't commit suicide. don't self-hate. don't pretend they're a different gender.

As I said, and your dumb brain was obviously not capable of processing, I don't have any problem with parents loving or giving a good life to their down kid syndrome, hell go for it... What I was pointing out was the retardation of saying downies are at the same level or better than regular humans at many aspects

In the very article I posted one down lady and her relative, pointed out that down syndrome people ARE NOT like kids, and that they are very indepentand and more than capable, and that people should start seeing them as adults and not like kids, so people with actual down kids are promoting the exact opposite of that you are saying

Hitler did nothing wrong you mongloid.

You're right. It was one remark, that you are now wanting me to sit here and type out for you because you A) don't think I'll actually be able to articulate it beyond your idea of someone who would make such a claim, and B) will then want to try and shoot down, because you're already convinced I'm wrong.
I'm honestly getting more satisfaction from not playing along.

OP is butthurt that some downies get more pussy than he does. Get over it faggot.

says the retard shitposting on a downie thread, I am sure you are drowning in pussy, stfu nigger

It's not that they are too weak user, they're scared shitless.
The sjw's have fostered a wrong think reaction in people that is only rivaled by the nark kids in 1984.
Basically if you try to criticize the sjw's they will give you many horrible labels and make sure you are ostracized from any group they have influence over.
They've taken the cult behavior to an international level, but everyone is too afraid to say the empress is wearing no clothes, because she had the last person who said it publicly raped and then drawn and quartered.

>What I was pointing out was the retardation of saying downies are at the same level or better than regular humans at many aspects
and I pointed out that they are.

like I said, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU ACCOMPLISH IN LIFE WILL MATTER TO ANYONE. You're judging them at a game you are going to lose just as badly as they are.

what they excel at are the exact same things everyone will judge you by when you finally die.

>If I had a kid with Down's I would abort them for sure.

basically you want to murder them.

have you got murder instincts against niggers, jews, trannies, gypsies, traps and shit like that as well?

>Meanwhile the naruto-huggers in the computer labs looking at dickgirl rule 34 were struggling to get through actual school.

gays and closeted gays deserve to be exterminated.

Correction, downies get raped more. They aren't capable of consent.

I was considered one of the smarter kids in grade school.
Enter middle school, puberty and all, shit went downhill fast.
>can't maintain conversations
>can't solve basic maths
>start failling classes
fuck moi now I'm a culinary student instead of my intended ambition of being a pharmacist

autism is on the rise, by design
perhaps downs is as well
they're getting us used to it so we don't notice how abnormal it is

ultrasounds aren't recent
abortion isn't recent

you dumb sjw... Who cares about you neighbour having a bubbly personality because she is a fucking downie, what is important is having doctors to heal you, teachers for your kids, new phones, new games, new medical advances, new technology... Literally a retard will never be able to help in anything that brings any kind of improvement to the human race, nor do they have the potential to do it, wherears a regular human being does and in some cases will

And actually humans are judged by what they accomplished, only their family and close friends care about their feelings and how funny they were

Says a neurotypical shitlord. If it wasn't for oppressors like you the Libertarian MLP epic I wrote would be a best seller and I'd be a millionaire, instead of living in my parent's basement trying to scrub the blood out of my Rainbow Dashie Daki.

The "higher functioning" tards are more reliable than niggers. Their fast food job gives them pride.
They actually take it seriously, which many laugh at. Point being. Some can contribute to society.
Not "pretend work". Make the employer look good. Tax breaks. Can leave the safe open without threat of theft. Yeah. The severely disabled, who can't even do the basics. I don't know. CRISPR. Something to look forward to.

both of you are faggots

I concur: I would hire totally a high functioning Downs over a nigger. If I could choose between eradicating niggers or retards I wouldn't have a doubt and we would all be free from talking apes. Then our funny retarded friends could perform all those simple tasks usually reserved to the blackies.

ultrasounds aren't used to diagnose downs early enough for an abortion.
>Literally a retard will never be able to help in anything that brings any kind of improvement to the human race,
neither will you but we don't complain about it.
>only their family and close friends care about their feelings and how funny they were
the people that 'care' about your accomplishments don't really care at all. They just don't know you well enough to love you for who you are.

>"dooming"
The implication here is beyond down syndrome retarded. It implies that parents keeping a down syndrome child is actively responsible for the "suffering" they have, meanwhile the inverse is nonexistence. May as well just kill ourselves off, as clearly you think a hardship is worse than nothingness.

What makes most people think they have done so much great in the world? There is only a small percentage oh smart people inventing your phones,internet your cars and trucks. To them the most people must look fucking retarded.

if they could abort it and didn't, then they're responsible

I wish he didn't piss on her. That perfect pile of shit would have just stayed on her face, cooking.

As I said regular humans have potential to do some good, wether they do or not is not relevant to the FACT that they are able to

Downies do not have any kind of useful potential, you are just in denial man

is like saying a cute puppy with only 1 leg is as good for racing as a healthy puppy with 4 legs... Maybe the healthy dog gets fat in the future or is slow, but he did have potential to be a good racing dog, while the 1 leg puppy is a waste of resources, you are just thinking fairy tales

theyre not downers but pic somewhat related

sometimes not existing is better than existing
life is not sacred requiring unconditional preservation if it's going to be a shitty life

what the fuck was he thinking, these kind of people should be chemically castrated

Am i a psychopath for finding this funny?

>wether they do or not is not relevant to the FACT that they are able to
most don't but I'll let you carry on with your delusions.

in reality about 95% of people are going to do things that simply don't matter. Of the remainder, none will be loved for what they do.

>is like saying a cute puppy with only 1 leg is as good for racing as a healthy puppy with 4 legs
your mistake is thinking the parents are talking about the same "good things" you are. In fact their retarded children are probably much better for society than you ever will be, they don't sit on their hypocritical asses judging others for not doing things they'll never accomplish themselves. Like you do.

Happy Father's Day

they appear to all be the same age. So they probably weren't thinking anything.

Its genuine absence of anything, including a concept of self. If we proceeded with the thought that life is not sacred, and one deemed "shitty" should just not be, most people wouldn't qualify. You really can't say in theory that someone is better off not being, than to experience a terrible life.

I genuinely don't think you can articulate it. And if you did, yes, I would be able to shoot it down. You've more or less proved my point.

There - now we're both satisfied!

alright, you obviously got triggered and you are typing nonsense implying a smiling retard is as good or better than 95% of healthy human beings lol hopefully in the future a retard city is made and you have to get your cable, netflix, pc, phones and everything else fixed by a retard

as well as any food driver and paramedics being retard, since according to you those things are not relevant and do not matter, let a downi handle them lmao....

You are thinking only things like light invention as important, when in reality your daily life would crumble if it wasn't for regular humans doing their share of job, a downie kid mopping KFC floor does not improve society at all, other than to make fags like you feel happy because these lil angels do their "share"

>If your life is hard its your parents fault for not sucking you out with a shopvac.
best argument on B ever. Keep it up kiddo