I'm considering breaking up with the boyfriend I don't get enough appreciation form him etc. But I love him

I'm considering breaking up with the boyfriend I don't get enough appreciation form him etc. But I love him

What should I do ?

I'm considering breaking up with the girlfriend I don't get enough buttstuff. But I love her

fuck off fag, no females actually use this board except to post ass

have you watched kimi no na wa with him yet?

You have 2 choices:
1) Tits
2) GTFO
What will it be?

Get down from your pedastol, queen of Saba. You're not a special snowflake, you're not the center of his universe and he's not there for your entertainment.

Just do it

I'm not you're usual female

You creeps are no help

FUCKING DISCUSS IT WITH HIM YOU LAZY FAGGOTS

I'm tired of seeing these kinds of threads.

I'm definitely a female im just looking for advice

How do I find "kimi no na wa" what is it ?

Again, you're not a special snowflake. Despite what daddy told you.

Look here you prissy cunt. I've been with my girl for 11 years, and I can tell you, you're just hung up on your own personal needs instead of trying to identify that some guys need more space, and not smother you 24/7 with hollow romantic bullshit. You dont know anything about a real relationship, and you're hung up on false conceptions of how shit really works. I assume you're not 13 anymore, so the boys arent coddling you and shoving their entire being up your ass so they can be closer to you. Give him some space, be glad he doesnt cheat on you, appreciate the time you do spend together, enjoy his company and live the rest of your life happy.

Im a princess. I deserve a little appreciation

A little, yes, but not worship. I'm willing to bet you are demanding/wanting worship, and not a relationship. Get over yourself. Yes we're all special, only seeing the world through the 2 unique lenses of our eyes, but the reality is, you are being selfish, and not considering him, only yourself. He has dreams, ambitions, and needs as well. Find a middle ground, and be honest with what it is. Or, just keep tossing guys to the side over and over that dont meet your needy high-and-mighty requirements for doting all over you like a subservient supplicant until you're 35 years old and wondering why you're so fucking lonely.

please say his name is matt because I've been ignoring the shit out of my gf in the hope she ends it without me having to do anything

Royalty is a blight on humanity and aspiring to be one is like wanting to be a leech in a tiara.
You're a regular woman and once you get that into your head, you will have become a regular adult.
Not many women do that these days, but if you genuinely want to be special, work hard, know your strengths and weaknesses, try to be a good equal partner and get over yourself and the fact you were born with a vagina.

google it

You should just fuck her bestfriend an hope it works

thanks user, I just might do that

If you're not willing to talk to him about this, then you don't deserve to be alive user. Kill yourself.

My girlfriend broke up with me for the same reason.

Be honest with him. Don't internalize it without him if you want to keep the love for him; that'll discourage it. Be upfront with feeling unappreciated and inadequete, and if he cares about you, he'll try to find a solution.

Bump

Just talk to him. Although "enough appreciation" is admittedly so goddamn vague that can mean just about anything.
Look, if you care about him then work on it. Relationships are about compromise, love and trust. If you think you can work this out then do it. Unless you're ok with walking away from someone you care about for a flimsy sounding reason. Unless this is bait, in that case kek, do a flip reeee etc.

Break up with him here on Sup Forums.

We will have so much fun.

How do I do it ?

message him saying hes an asshole and that you're breaking up with him duh

Say "Go to Sup Forums Sup Forums at XX;XX PM/AM look for a picture of YYYY and there's a surprise there for you."

Much jocularity ensues!

talk to him? tell him what you want him to do, the things you like when he does and the things you hate

yeah, all girls are princesses
nah seriously, just tell him if you want him to worship you, many guys have a fetish for that

if femanon show tits or gtfo

if faggot show boipuccy or gtfo

Depends on how bad it is, my dude. Guys will get frustrated and upset if their girlfriends don't give them enough attention, either.

You know we'll back you up.

>My dude
Dudette. Maybe.

I'm not responding to OP.

etc? what is this etc you lacked to specify? tell us the whole story, you have all night.

Yeah you should totally have sex with him!

>no appreciation
what did you do for him to appreciate
could you give an example maybe?

I really wish that when people sought advice about relationships they'd provide more details. Like, how are we supposed to decide what's the right move to make based on that vague bullshit? Half the people aren't gonna know what to say and the other half are gonna just make assumptions about your situation based on their own prejudices. Either way you're gonna get shit advice.

Make it clear how you feel. If he takes it wrong it ends, but it ends honestly.
If hes a good dude, he'll understand and try to remedy the situation and grow as a person. Dont just end it without exhausting the alternatives.
Unless youre just tryna find someone else, then just end it

Bait was delicious. Thank you sir.

Alright Listen up OP i'm gonna spell it out. Line by line exactly what you should do.
Trust me I know all about this from experience.
You ready for this shot of hard truth serum:

>Take out a personal ad
>In the personal columns
>and in your letter should read
>If you like Pina Coladas
>and getting caught in the rain
>If you're not into yoga
>if you have half a brain
>If you like making love at mid night
>by the dunes of the cape
>your the love that I looked for
>write to me and escape

Should work. Worked for this guy in my office building, he's currently king of space.

Bump

If OP truly has enough female hormones to have female behaviour, then OP is probably just here to validate how (s)he feels. OP is probably feeling a little guilty too, because (s)he probably hasn't been the best partner either.

Either way, it doesn't sound like this relationship is meant to be. No use feeling guilty over it, it happens sometimes. Neither parties involved are served by extra drama, so take steps to ensure the break-up is a 'clean' and drama-free as possible.

If you stay in this situation, you know shit is just gonna get fucked up. One (or both) of you will cheat, or they'll be a huge falling out or some shit like that.

Tits or gtfo

nice dubs. I appreciate you fem-user. ;-;

Bump

Talk you fucking idiot

Don't make it out breaking up.

Make it about finding yourself and pouring love and time into yourself.

It'll happen on it's own if it's meant to or things will resolve if their meant to

Tits or gtfo

well first you need to assess whether you actually love him, or you love the idea of what you want him to be. there is a big difference. one is real and one isnt. live in reality.

second, try communication. if he cant communicate, then it wont work out in the long run. if he cant "show appreciation", then you need to assess whether you're asking too much or if he's incapable. one is fixable, the other is a sign that it wont work out.

the rest is up to you. figure it out.