Did anyone here lose their virginity to a very experienced girl...

Did anyone here lose their virginity to a very experienced girl? I am interested in how the experience goes compared to losing your virginity to another virgin.
I think it would be so hot if the girl gave you a "welcome to the world of sex" where she just devoured you (figuratively) and was amused and found your virginity cute and took pride in giving you a mind blowing experience.

any more of that chick? she's fucking gorgeous.

America Ferrera

well, I don't how experienced she really could have been because she was 14, but she knew a hell of a lot more than me

Damn op that is the dream. I would love to lose my virginity to a more experienced girl

No sorry

I was 17 when i lost mine. She was more expierenced and its worth it. We ended up banging all summer that year because after the first taste i wanted more and damn it was worth it.

more of her!

There was a girl who was going to take my virginity when I was 14. She was 13 and very slutty and sexually aggressive. She said "I'll shoe you how a DICK IS SUCKED and a PUSSY is EATEN!"
She flirted with me for a while (over and course of months) and on different occasions put my hand on her butt, sat on my stomach when I was lying down on a bench, and would hug me and get real close.
I sperged out and she lost interest and seemed creeped out by me after that and we never spoke again. Never got to have sex ever.

I lost my virginity to a very experienced woman... but she was terrible. Her pussy so was loose that I slipped out once, fucked her thigh for about 15 seconds and didn't realise I was doing it because it felt the same.

All the while, she lay on her back like a fish, just moaning and making me do all the work.

tl;dr: Not all experienced women are good at sex.

Don't have more

The fuck were you doing with my wife?

The chick who took my V card was a major slut. Daughters of pastors usually are. Either way, didn't get to fuck her sober. Our first and only time was when she was fully hammered. Shit was so damn scary I did t have sex for another year after.

Not cumming, that's for sure.

lost my virginity at 18 to a girl 2 years older than me, second experience was with a 30 year old when i was 21 that got me into using sex toys. god bless her.

I did, chick was a fucking whore. lol. But she became my gf. She took my virginity. She didnt know at the time but when I told her she took me on as a pupil. She let me do whatever I wanted as much as I wanted. Every hole, everything I wanted to try. Unfortunately she was fucking crazy and gave me my ONE AND ONLY STD chlamydia. It was fun while it lasted but she was bat shit crazy. Went from a virgin to fucking a chick over 200 times in like 4 months. We would get BROWN BAGS from our college with 30 condom an we would finish a bag like every other day. It was a lot of fun and I still think about her. Damn.

Free condoms?

I've lost my virginity to both another virgin and a more experienced girl several times. No one involved was harmed. The jellies were average.

The girl I lost my v-card to wasn't super experienced but she had sex with her boyfriend before. If anything it kind of helped me, because at least one of us knew what they were doing. I never really told her I was a virgin but she probably assumed. Had sex with that gf probably in the hundreds of times, but broke up after a few years. Too young to manage a real relationship.

Didn't lose my virginity to them but when I was
19 I fucked around with two 25 year old chicks.
They were both single and working friends who
kinda just shared me as a friend/toy.
They were pretty cool actually and taught me to
be confident enough to be dominant in bed.
One was Mexican/Indian and the other was
white blonde and kinda petite. My first threesome was blondie's first lesbo experience.

Lucky bastard

wut

Still pretty legit friends with the brown girl.
They both had kids and it was not secret that
I wasn't gonna take care of em so I didn't get
butt hurt when they found hubbies to raise their
spawn.

That's not how virginity works, you inbred fucking mong.

Become the virginity

Uk rubbers are free to students.

You can get it back by punching your dick