Anyone here ever actually get laid from Craigslist? All the people I find tell me to go to checksafedating or some shit

Anyone here ever actually get laid from Craigslist? All the people I find tell me to go to checksafedating or some shit

Pic related, images sent in the mail

More of her, it appears

Bumping for more of her

Sure

Hope you cum to these

The last one, fap away, man! I have more pics from CL, but I don't wanna DL them right now

Yep, like 10 times. This was before tinder or the popularity of dating sites, things were different then.

I wouldn't risk it now, though.

Tinder?

Fuck, I don't have a phone ATM, and my mother likes to check what I use it for when I do

OOOH she replied again with pics.

"It doesnt charged anything to join and adds a little security to meeting total strangers. It’s just so I can say “I’m out with this guy, and if I don’t come back you need to talk to him.” I think u get the idea....the other thing I wont do (until I know u and its time for it of course ;) is waste my time sending pic after pic of me. I’ve learned from other guys that demand tons of pictures that they are just doing it to collect them and never meet up, and I want the real deal..cause I crave just about everything you crave, maybe more.Hopefully this all makes sense to u and we can move forward, if not and you just don’t want to respond I'll live. If ur serious, lets get together so u can make my pussy drip..I did attach a couple pics so u can see I'm serious, and if you do the simple verification here will get access to my cell and more pics. my page

Hope to see U ASAP ;)"

This is in response to me saying that I don't trust sites asking for my CC. In fact, I don't even have a CC at the moment.

Bro those are probably fake. It takes a while to get cl chicks to send nudes. You're either dealing with a fag or a bot lol.

Yes, like said this was before Tinder so I probably wouldn't use it again. Also, when I did get laid, it was with fat chicks, two of whom were married. Best head I ever got was from one of fat chicks (non-married).

Most likely a fag that owns a bot.

Yeah, this is fake as shit. Don't bother.

Too many Asians on that site. Also funny story: 8/10 girls I got with used to be sex workers.

I know, when they link the page thing, it always means fake. Where can I go to get my first shag?

in my experience its a waiting game for the right one. Banged a cougar who paid for the hotel. Her kids are slightly younger than me. Shit was hot af

Holy shit quads

Try a massage parlor, dude. You can just walk in.

I fucked a girl off of Sup Forums.

None here, possibly illegal in my state. :(

Yep. Sometimes the whole 'anonymity' thing is what adulterous ass bitches need.

I had a sick cougar, too. She bought me so much clothes. Like nice ones. Gucci and versace and shit. Also she let me raid her husband's book collection, he had tons of first editions and antiques and shit.

lol bro how many days you have been using the internet, 2?

This is as fake/bot as it gets

btw tinder can be used through computer, just google tinder web, so all you need is a fb account, no phone

What (Sup Forums subreddit) is that?

Is there a gallery link for her, imgur or imagefap?

Dumbass. Just because they're illegal doesn't mean they're not there. Go to craigslist, on the main page go to services and 'therapeutic'. Then look for ones with sites and go through the menu and look for girls you like. Show up at that parlor. Bring money. Done.

who the fuck mails pictures..

Craigslist is 99.9 percent fake. It'll take some sifting to find a real chick. You can definitely get laid on OkCupid or Tinder though. Okcupid is like 99 percent real.

What do you mean? Some dude posted some chick he want a personal army for... and we started talking.

Email, dude.

Bot thing gave more, it seems. Right now I'm baiting it for more :P

Whoever this is is really sexy

The quality of trim has went down significantly since the stigma of dating online disappeared. I used to fuck nice college girls from there. Now it's all mostly fatties, weirdos, trannies, and fags that will try to convince you that it's not gay to fuck a dude.

pretty weak m8.