I want to go to a buffet when they open and just work on stuff on my laptop all day...

I want to go to a buffet when they open and just work on stuff on my laptop all day. What are the chances of them kicking me out?

Like I'll have a plate, work for 30 minutes, have another and so on. I'm not overweight only 170 at 6'0.

I'll be going by myself so i don't know if I should do it or not. Bad idea?

this aint' starbucks

so bad idea?

You gotta poop to be able to keep eating. but those chinks are in on all the scams they'll chasde you out

Well most do lunch and dinner and often breakfast they will want you to either pay for each shift or leave. But if you pay for each? They probably will not care. As long as you pick a small table, rather than a booth Assuming they are not very busy?

chinks chinks chinks which ones are good which ones are bad chinks chinks chinks ask your mom ask your dad

If they do that I'll just leave when they tell me

japan and china can't get together soon enough

What the fuck are you so scared of? Someone asking you to leave? Grow the fuck up dude jesus

I don't want to get thrown in the singles pit

this
fucking retarded pussy op

faggot
you are literally afraid of people who makes $8 an hour and hated their lifes and jobs

Honestly I'm not really scared. I just wanted to make a thread and get attention because I have no friends and this is the only way I can communicate with people other than my family.

You probably won't have wifi for starters.

As for getting a new plate every 30 minutes, buffets have ways of making their food extra filling, so you feel full faster and you eat less that way.

offline work

not vidya btw

Then you should do OK.
They won't mind.

Hope they have Ricotta stuffed mushrooms? A real favorite of mine.

majority of buffets have time limit. you're probably good for 2 hours.

Buffets don't have fancy food dumdum.

Maybe try askin the manager beforehand

Poorfagg detected

Privileged white with no job spending daddy's money detected.

Ask the manager beforehand