What are the Best free ways to get a high user?

What are the Best free ways to get a high user?

OP here will try them

The government doesn't want you to know but you basically have an unlimited supply of free jenkem in your house

Jenkem

Pics of OP trying jenkem

Idk about high, or free, but if you buy a few gallons of 100% grape juice and mix it with yeast, in about a month you'll have some strong shit. One Mason jar will get you hammered

Smoke carpet

Are you trying to kill op or make him blind?
Just do Jenkem OP

Nutmeg. Eat 4 tablespoons of it and get ready for a ride. Captcha is 666 close

Kek, not sure if trolling but that ain't gonna make you blind unless there is a presence of methanol. Anyhow, I too am getting a chuckle out of this jenkem. Try it op

Oxygen depravation is the cheapest i think...

I've heard about this. Does it actually work?

Getting laid or stealing those fucking
amphetamine inhalers from walmart.

Basically the same thing jenkem does. Hydrogen Sulfide is not the best for the lungs, you know.

Cont.
Dxm ain't bad either.

clearly jenkem my friend.
i do this all the time when i'm outta weed.
you will thank me as soon as the high hits.

Honestly, it works then you become sick as fuck for a while. I would suggest it over inhaling sewage gas.

jenkem Is the way to go bro :)

Not op, but I'm not a desperate 10th grader.

op just get a medical card, it's not hard. Hi to your local quack, tell him you hear voices and boom

OP unless you want to kill yourself, jenkem is not the way to go. h2S is extremely toxic and will kill you. Don't do it.

DXM steal it. Tussin dm not coricidin. 4oz to start.

you don't know shit.
jenkem is harmless.
unless you do it 24/7 for years.

OP do it,
post pics,
get high as fuck and everybody is happy.

If you're a 10th grader why are you on a 18+ board kid? Honestly, it's not free. Most medications are being paid for by someone, ie your parents are buying your drugs because they are genuinely concerned for your mental health while you fucking abuse that. Good job.

that would just make pure ethanol you twat

I need to learn how to fucking Read.

Regardless I would not abuse that, as a guy who heard voices for a few years. All they'd give you would be anti depressants, and that shit fucks with you

Depending on the strain of yeast, they usually die when the solution reaches 12-17% plus the solution would need to be 100% sugar to create 100% ethanol. But yeast needs to be suspended in a liquid solution of sugar to start metabolizing sugar into alcohol.

Okay guys OP here just took half an oz of nutmeg downed with some sudafed already feeling it take a toll on my stomache

that will take a while to kick in

whatever you do don't sleep the high off, stay awake

Think ima record myself doing the pastout game who wants to see?

yes

Can i temporarily passout?

yeah i guess man, but if you sleep too long you will feel strange for days

Alrighty man time for a show none of us got anything better to doo

Go hang out with friends who get high and wait for them to pass you the pinner, faggot

Holy shit man I feel so laid back but super parinoid anyone know where i can pot clip it's to big

Kyss boi

Hyperventillation is free. Just breath fast and deep.

stream it

In the late 1980s, designer drugs first hit the scene. But back then, there were no laws to handle them. They would outlaw a molecule, but then, just slightly change the molecule and the law would not apply.
So, Congress passed a series of laws that outlawed getting high itself - by any means. So now, anything and everything, if used to get high, is outlawed. Air is outlawed if you hyperventilate. gasoline is outlawed, if you huff it. Alcohol is outlawed, if you get a buzz off it. If you're naturally high on life, then life itself, for you, is outlawed.
Think about that.

>?
drugs are for fags

you're a fag