Macron wins by estimated 65.7%. Eat it nationalist scum

Macron wins by estimated 65.7%. Eat it nationalist scum.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/861300169438113793
cnbc.com/2017/05/05/nonfarm-payrolls-april-2017.html
investopedia.com/news/trump-may-bring-glasssteagall-back-gs-ms/
ktla.com/2017/03/09/illegal-border-crossings-down-40-percent-in-february-dhs-secretary-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To add insult to injury:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/861300169438113793

never expected her to win

of course France would be so retarded as to elect a neoliberal Rothschild banker.

>votes trump
>can call anyone retarded
americans should just ban themselves for 4 years

30% for LePen is good tho

Trump will win next election too i think. unless they genocide rednecks

Le pen will be around for the next election if macron doesn't change France dramatically.

>vote trump
>no more mexicans and other sudacas are coming over the border in 2017 because they're scared of being deported
>trump has pledged to break up wall street with antitrust laws, and re-implement glass-steagall
>deporting every single illegal immigrant in this country, even those who haven't committed violent crimes
>killed the ACA, which was awfully designed since young healthy people would rather pay the $700 penalty than $200 (and growing) * 12 in premiums every year
>job growth in the month of April was something like 300,000 cnbc.com/2017/05/05/nonfarm-payrolls-april-2017.html

you're right, it feels good. I'm sorry France won't be able to share in our success

>trump has pledged to break up wall street
>mfw this nigga still believes trump will actually drain the swamp

but why did she have to lose to a commie tho
why couldn't it be a libertarian master race

>libertarians
>good for anything
They're just annoying yappy lapdogs of neocons

Every frenchman on here needs to kill themselves for letting this happen

This is why you are known for traitorous pussies. Now it'll be eternal

Pretty much over for the rest of Europe I think. I doubt any of the other parties are going to win now seeing as how their countries are even more cucked than France.

>reddit spacing
back you go

>Not deporting illegal immigrants who were born and raised on us soil
>'no guise, Trump will be the first politician to keep every one of his promises trust me guise"
>Left millions of Americans without any kind of health care in a country where a broken arm cost 700$ and the economy is shit
>300,000 jobs in a country of 330,000,000

wow he's really saving America

And your an idiot if you think he's going to build the wall, and an even bigger idiot if you think it's going to work

>low information voters

investopedia.com/news/trump-may-bring-glasssteagall-back-gs-ms/

You don't deserve your ability to vote.

DGAF about the wall. The fear is stronger than anything physical. The reversal is already being done, even though there's no wall, and even though it hurts your fragile canuck feelings.

ktla.com/2017/03/09/illegal-border-crossings-down-40-percent-in-february-dhs-secretary-says/

The average Macon voter doesn't even know who the Rothschild are.

why is every right wing politician full retard? Also fucking Hitler i swear, he made this so much harder than it should be

Walls have worked extremely well in pretty much every other comparable situation they've been employed. The only challenge for the US is the size of the border.

Because Politics is a Jew's game. Can't change anything by playing a Jewish game.

I'm not so sure. As long as they have a much better candidate who isn't a super socialite or the literal definition of big business and big politics and neo-liberalism. But then again, Trump wasn't suppose to win so literally everything is up in the air now

When the vast majority of illegals get there legally then overstay, physical barriers don't seem that useful.

Sure, but if you're in a hole then stop digging. Doing something about the illegal situation (however irrelevant it may be) is better than doing nothing.

He sure did a good job turning America into a shithole that even 3rd worlders don't want to come there

Ah, yes. Rasheed shitposting on bennies at 4.30am. Hard working asset to the country you must be, let's all listen to your political opinions.

Why did you ban national action? They were Britain's last hope.

Countries can recover from economic slumps. They can't recover from being demographically erased.

>TFW nearly everyone on Sup Forums has universal health care
>TFW Trump said Australia's healthcare is better than the ACHA