Femanons how would you describe it to your female friends if they asked you "How is he like down there ??"

Femanons how would you describe it to your female friends if they asked you "How is he like down there ??"

Hung like a clam.
Pic related

He got a fidget spinner for a dick

>rare Deepwater Jew

Average i guess....

Pft..
Women.

They already know

Looks like you are the only one for now !
Yeah sure i think they already know by now but i really wonder how girls usually tell this to their friends and how much they would told them !

Girls basically talk about everything.

curious...would not bang

>i really wonder how girls usually tell this to their friends
Force the issue by making them walk funny the next day so they have to explain themselves

We dont tell them in some weird special way...
I tell my close friends anything they wanna know really. Tho we dont tend to ask for the small details.

Do you know some girls who are actually into skinny guys? Like you know how guys like fat girls or skinny girls and shit and would fuck any thing. Are girls like this or like do they just go for the Chad with the most normally shaped body (muscle but not too much) I'm asking for a friend.

Yeah i know, already witnessed it ;)
And how do i make her walk funny lol ?
Thanks femanon it makes sense :) So when you feel there is "not much" to discuss you mean that by respect your friends won't ask too many question ?

>small

Quads...

>how to make her walk funny.
Sex for 60 minutes will make anyone sore. Even with pencil dicks. Or keep hitting her cervix making it bruised.

Second one today..

Never lasted more than 20-30min so far but maybe on the right day i might try that ;)

Not sure if she wrote that on purpose or not

I had a few boyfriends who were skinny as fuck, had a few ripped guys and my current bf is chubby. Hes got a sexy dad bod.

I dont know about other females but weight isnt a big factor for me

Well i mean they just do t ask...i mean if they wanna know the detaills ill give them but if anything we are more into knowing the foreplay that leads to sex rather then the act itself

Haha not in that way