TRAPS shemales, fembois, sissy, shemales. post um

TRAPS shemales, fembois, sissy, shemales. post um

whats worse for my health? smoking tobacco with cocaine on top of it. or huffing dust off.

who is this, or where can i find?

Gross man face

Traps that legit look like attractive females but have a surprise penis are hot as fuck. Wish I knew of some in my area.

What's her name?

I am this type of trap. I legit look a hot girl such that girls girls/ boys can't tell. I tell them 'I am actually boy', theyre are rightly stunned. I get so many girls numbers and give mine out that way. Absolute go to.

Pics ?

Where are you from? Pics please?

Any going to comic con in london this year?

I actually banged this one in a toilet stall, fucking slut
fake boobs and all

Be honest Sup Forums would I make a good trap?

thats not a trap is it?

it is, she has a dick, so a true trap if you can't tell

No. You look like if you took the smell of butterscotch and made a person out of it.

ill be honest, i just thought she was a fairly plain girl, a bit overweight but definitely not with a dick

I've been before and have friends that will be going, so maybe. Why?

Wow hot as fuck if true. Would definitely bang, got any more pics? Got a cock pic?

sorry no cock pics, found her on tinder and met up at a club haven't seen her since

Always wondered about these tinder meet ups. Was he/she listed as a girl? Or was you searching for men? Did it say in their profile that they're a trap?

Is OC fine?

looked like a girl on her pics, and was under girls, so was quite shocked but said fuck it... "She" was game so why not

Oooooh yeah

MOAR

nah, we only want tired old pics around here, when has Sup Forums ever wanted something original?? :P

Awesome~

Yes you would -me

please show us more of those harmonal triangle tiddies

How's everyone's day starting? or whatever your timezones say is happening

lets see those breasts honey

Started off great thanks, was taking to some super cutie from nearby but they've just ran off and left me all on my lonesome :( how about you?

qr tbh

I'm putting off going to sleep because I hate being a functional human being and actually accomplishing things, apparently, and I'm pretty bored, but otherwise it's alright. Overwatch was fun for a bit earlier.

Lol sounds just like me 90% of the time

Nice. Come procrastinate with me so I don't have to actually do anything tbh

Where you from? Iwould love to procrastinate with you and play with your little titties

yet another GAY thread outside /lgbt/

That's what they're for~
I'm in Philadelphia rn, I'm from the Midwest tho. You?

Aww he doesn't know the rules...

Yep. Do it

>and you keep coming in every thread.
Closet homo much?

>what a hideous beast.
stop posting.

No where near you, show your cock

Looks so small and pathetic

Moar?

no please stop posting this beached whale

Nice who's this?

Ass?

holy fuck
sauce please?

Holy fuck who?

Its in the watermark, but this I'd like sauce for.

such a beauty need moar

Any sauce for this?

Search for lovebird94

it's me! name is Meredith :)

See

Oh nice, you look amazing! Where are you from?

sauce?

Hello :D moarrr plz?

You have way to much cloths on

Thank you kind sir.

afternoon all!

Anyone have a pic of this one trap who was cosplay Hatsune Miku? Didn't show a face but was in a trap thread a few weeks ago.

Good afternoon

How's it going?

Do you ever have any free time? posting your pics to b seems to be a full time thing for you lol

moar?

It depends, sometimes it just happens that I have a week with very few plans. That's when I hang out here a lot :)