This album is the best Kanye has ever done. how is this even in question? not being contrarian...

this album is the best Kanye has ever done. how is this even in question? not being contrarian, this is his highest level of art produced to date.

gross, this album SUCKED

Every or almost every Kanye album is very ambitious and it's hard to compare than to each other.

Backpack Kanye, Graduation, 808s, MBDTF... to me they're all good in their own ways so it's hard to choose one album as his best.

>hold my liquor

Sorry friend we only allow one Yeezus dickriding thread per day. You seem to have missed today's. Post this again any time after 11:00 EST.

I bring it down as that every kanye album focuses on some kind of specific vibe attached to kanye at that time. Yeezus might be most appealing because it's focused on anger. Pablo might be some kind of unfocused sleepiness, 808s are pure sadness, mbdtf is religious anger-evil, Graduation is solely kanye's childlike hapiness and you can go so on. Might be impossible for this to rank his albums, because they do everytime something different and you enjoy them by your vibe.

nice idea user, never thought about em like that

Second worst album behind graduation

>Good
The College Dropout
MBDTF
Late Registration

>Bad
Yeezus
Graduation
The Life of Pablo

>Arguable
808s & Heartbreak

What's a good album to start on? Kanye as a person is really intriguing and I bet his music is just as such.

The College Dropout

go in order

aight starting it

How incredibly wrong

>Epitome of music as an artform
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

>Fantastic
College Dropout
Late Registration

>Great
Yeezus

>Good
Graduation
808s
The Life of Pablo

This is so wrong. MBDTF is overrated as hell. Late Registration is obviously his best album... I fucking hate people who bandwagon MBDTF.

Disagree, Swans is trash

dickhead

Kanye west is the best artist to grace the earth with his presence

mbdtf aka overproduced kanye pandering to mainstream audiences (also a stole sample from aphex twin avril 14th)

judging by a per-song ratio, yeezus is kanye's best album. comparable to nas' illmatic. 10 songs, only one that isnt fantastic.

great take, great post

you obv don't know anything about music, go listen to some trash swans and get off my board normie idiot

>Great
College dropout
LR
MBDTF
>Good
Graduation
TLOP
808s and heartbreak
>Meh
Yeezus

>Best of All Time
MBDTF
>Great
Graduation
TLOP
808s and heartbreak
College dropout
LR
>Still G
Yeezus

>not being contrarian
Saying you aren't being contrarian doesn't mean that you're not being contrarian

>Great
LR
CD
Yeezus
>Good
808's
TLOP
Graduation
>Overrated/10
MBDTF

>Bad
This list

>Graduation
>Bad
Get out.

>Overrated/10
This guy is a melon rider 100%

It is though

What are you doing on Sup Forums, Kanye?

Aphex twin stole from Kanye tho

>good
MBDTF
Yeezus

>shit
the rest

This but unironically

But that's not MBDTF. Or 808s

>I love kanye

>also a stole sample from aphex twin avril 14th
you're retarded

>Yeezus being considered anything other than meh-tier

yes, the production is very good. however, this is a RAP album. he wrote this album in forty minutes. the lyrics are cringeworthy.

Rick Rubin should've just stayed the fuck away from Yeezus and let Kanye release it as a three hour instrumental triple album, as intended

The good thing is that Kanye *knows* MBDTF is over-revered. He knows "Power" is his weakest, cheapest single, and that the album overall was his apology to the public for being the way he is.

It's still great, like all his albums. But it's not close to the best. The last few tracks make sure of that.

They're both in the same business desu. Shouldn't get so worked up over it.

>The good thing is that Kanye *knows* MBDTF is over-revered.
source

His two-hour SHOWStudio interview from two years ago

his nyt interview

I still think MBDTF and 808s were better. Yeezus had a few meh songs but I can fully playthrough and enjoy the other two.

>Just two days before the album was supposed to be turned in, five songs still needed vocals. "Don't worry, I will score 40 points for you in the fourth quarter," Kanye allegedly told Rubin. "In the two hours before he had to run to catch the plane [to Milan], he did exactly that: finished all lyrics and performed them with gusto," Rubin said.
Haha, holy shit. It's all true. I agree entirely and I want those ``b-sides".

Yeah I was referencing that incredible 2-hour one with the cute English girl, who you could tell was taken aback and impressed with most of his answers. Definitely recommend watching on 1.5x/2x speed, cause he takes time to think about his answers