Rekt thread bring out your dead

rekt thread bring out your dead

SAME FAGGING

bump

where/when was this?

Bump

18-01-2017
some where in Mexico don't remember the village

A few months ago in Monterrey, Nuevo Leòn in Mexico. The kid went full columbine.

he looks like hes 7 i need some story if there is any

Nah, way too short to be considered "full columbine". A quarter-columbine at most.

Holy shit

"quarter-columbine" i found this fucking
hilarious and i dunno why

It took so long for the nigger to figure out that the blade had a serrated edge.

1/2

2/2

Oh, come on, give that 12yo kid some credit.

I hope they put that bull down afterwards, god damn.

Nice trips

Cheers, Did not notice.

this guy couldn't catch a break could he..

only more stabs

max swagfactor

> Sharp, blades.

Why are niggers so violent?

It's a mystery.

holy fuck that took them a long ass time

trying to shoot himself
out of ammo
sry brb

people are monsters so the gun ban will eventually happen then gvmts will track and monitor the import/export/use of metals and people will end up eating with plastic forks and knives and gangs will fight with branches and pipes from old buildings

Oh Fuck!

> Were doomed.

>people
it's spelled "niggers".

prob gets to take a lot of shit growing up in a shitty neighbourhood and have to fight for respect to the point where it means everything so when you fuck/mess with one or one of their fams it's all over

fake as fuck

> somehow sand nigger magically changes shirt while he's being blown up

thanks, KIKE.

This chicken wants to be a sandwich. Suck on that peta

you're right niggers with will smith in charge will take control over the planet and eating with plastic forks and knives while the white cucks will be pets and eating from bowls on the floor

Indeed.

btw i wonder if the mods are still cool or if they've gone semi sjw / reddit bitchmode, they used to be cool and chill in threads but havent seen any as of late :(

I don't think they care about the site anymore

The post content, has got more strict.

they raged a lot on Sup Forums and on Sup Forums

you couldn't pay anyone enough to moderate this site. why people would do it for free.. they must be nuts.

I hope they put down the simpleton redneck participants/spectators as well.

doesn't different boards have different mods tho?

i'd be worried if someone from /fit/ would occassionally moderate Sup Forums seeing as how different the conent and people is

I dunno, but they banned people for "low quality" posts

and put generals on autosage

at least the german

This doesn't really look like America. There are black ghettos all over the world though I guess. I don't really subscribe to the "lower intelligence because genetically inferior" theory like some people do. African culture just happened to be the most undeveloped on the planet; they didn't accomplish anything, so as a result they live in poverty, and poor people just simply act more primitive.

this is pretty fucked up, wonder why they would just hold it down and bite its balls off.

god had a bad day

listen up newfags the janitor system works as follows every board has its own staff of mods/janitors they can work on multiple boards but each board has different rules now in Sup Forums there are no rules the only thing that must be enforced is laws for USA/JAP so therefor janitors can make up rules as they please and that is the basics

I feel so bad when i masturbate after watching a session of rekt

you're not supposed to fap to these threads ...

Take this for your finish.

how can this be accomplished?

no blood no peepee juice

listen up here you little shit, braindamage does not equate to being a newfag, you take that back you motherfucker before I make more angry posts with your moma phuns exposing your horrible detective skills even further.

calm down anons please im trying to masturbate

I'd still like to know how something like this happened.

bring it

that's brutal

Fucking barbarians

Ok.

>trying to masturbate

clearly you're doing it wrong, make a video so we can help you out

Russia?

yes

Gone!

>Nuevo Leòn in Mexico
American private school, the kid was a fucking wuzz. Only victim who died was the teacher. And he missed his first suicide shot then had to reload. He and the teacher died - eventually. Two kids survivied with headwounds, and one kid got hit in the arm.

.22 handgun...

It was.

Did he broke in half?

whose that user? your ex?

dat filename

I believe his father is a drug lord in Mexico, and he got kidnapped by a rival gang, then the video was sent to his father. Brutal

Was that his leg?
Or was it both of them, attached to his pelvis?
Just wondering

Why are truck wheels crushing heads so satisfying to watch for some weird reason?

the kid? wasn't there two of them? looked like there was a second guy in the background doing stupid shit too who left the room first

nah it was just his friend who started tripin when his boy did that

I think their creative director has nice thing going here. Minimal with just a dash of Michael Bay.

When you see it

Yup.

>Shitting in the street
Tragic

>
>fake as fuck
>> somehow sand nigger magically changes shirt while he's being blown up
>thanks, KIKE.
Who faked this? The OP or Isis themselves

It has be bewildered too. Not even the real-life version of Kramer could manage this.

dont worry i gotchu user

Wait... wut?

he was son of mexican drug baron who was kidnaped by rival gang

Meat farrm. My grandpa used to give pigs the same kind of anesthesia before stabby stabby.

what if OP is ISIS and they thought that was their guy meaning America faked it as bad propaganda to deter people from helping ISIS

me*

Generally their iq is very low in many countries in Africa it is lower than some animals and by any other races standards would be regarded as mental disorder.

They are a much more primitive breed of human and when told they are equal to superior races and told that they have rights their egos will go out of control they will make all good things shit because of this they will pervert everything.

Basically they are meant to be under the control of a more advanced race and used for manual things.

They are not people in the normal sense of the word that's why the Jews like to create equality so we all mix and all stagnate so they can be even more of a ruling class.