Would Sup Forums support a law like The Purge where 99% of all crime is legal for 12 hours?

Would Sup Forums support a law like The Purge where 99% of all crime is legal for 12 hours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8ZlwLtSQM&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8ZlwLtSQM&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. Lawlessness is for niggers.

Could I fuck my daughter?

>tfw 24 hours to set up a new anarcho-capitalistic society
>tfw roads are already built
yes

this already is happening in inner city areas with urban americans and other shitskins.

Niggers would vanish over night desu.

Why would i do that when i can go to venezuela for 12 hours and fuck all the 11 year olds i want?

this is such a retarded idea. all crime being legal doesn't remove the fact that your entire community will still be there the next day. nobody will act differently except for the relatively more socially accepted crimes like weed smoking in public.

so, you all are edgy kids after all?

lol

plastic nee-san is fucked up

Poo.

Designated

DESIGNATED!!

>yfw this is an allusion to how modern relationships work
>everyone pretends to be a prude faggot
>the millisecond you are behind closed doors its a slut whoring contest

Designated.

>A
>FUCKING
>SWISS FLAG

POO

>"Tell me again why I should insure your business when it will be burned to the ground once a year?"

I'd rather have a day of vigilantism. People sign up a year in advance, get background checks etc.

On that day, a bounty list will be provided of repeat offenders and escaped criminals. You are then free to organize a posse and go hunt these individuals down with minimal interference with the law. The law would only supervise to reduce damage and make sure the targets are located beforehand

It would synergize well with the second amendment.

Cons to this setup will be that:

>criminals could entrench themselves in areas which might lead to collateral damage
>disputes over bounty claims
>risk to the people partaking in the criminal hunts

It won't solve all crime, but it would get rid of the trash and set an extravagant example.

What laws are still illegal?

What I don't get with the movie is, why would very well armed and organized people at such an night go start killing random strangers instead of using their contaminated firepower to go and take stuff from the rich, then fuck off before the laws are reenacted?
Even the guards who the rich may hire should be at risk of just turning against those who hired them, as they may get filthy rich and there will be no legal consequences whatsoever.

Also, purges are always approved.
None, if I remember the move correctly.

No that's fucking stupid nigger shit.

"class 4 weapons and above prohibited"
or something like that

Here:
>during which all criminal activity (including murder, theft, rape, etc.) becomes legal. The only rules during The Purge are that "Level 10" government officials must remain unharmed and usage of weaponry above "Class 4" is forbidden.

And the about the classes
>4
Explosives, launchers, flame throwers and so on.
>5
Military vehicles like Abrams, Raptors and so on

>6
Nuclear.

Dammit Abu Hajaar, that was a Class 4 Tank rocket!

I would prefer an anarcho-communistic one

that was almost a sad video to watch.
i couldnt imagine being in that position, fucked from the beginning

>criminals could entrench themselves in areas which might lead to collateral damage
Don't have it on the same day every year, make it a surprise.
>disputes over bounty claims
Just have the State give out contracts like they do now with private companies, whoever can do the job for the least amount of money gets the contract for X number of bounties.

>risk to the people partaking in the criminal hunts
Don't know what you could do about this really, other than don't announce the day like I already said and then just quietly carry out the executions overnight then in the morning hold a press conference.

Thought excercise aside, this would be a terrible idea because it would empower the State to carry out executions on US soil with no due process.

not just the state.

anyone with wealth can knock out upcoming competitors etc

>within 10 minutes a bunch of retards with guns band together and start cleaning out blocks of people
>after an hour the pyromaniacs have started fires that are devouring major cities
>rich people just buy security and laugh as poor people die
>this is a good idea because maybe some black people will shoot each other, even though they do it anyway

>Implying they wouldn't just start roaming in packs

I have two thousand 7.62x39, I never watched the movie but if such a dumb thing ever happened I would imagine Jamal would go find some defenseless person if he knew I had a rifle. Why make things harder for himself. Was that in the film?

What do they have against Switzerland?

So the EU is boycotting Switzerland finally for its shitlordery?

What 1% of crime is illegal?

Kid rape still legal... Fuck that

Watching TV without a license.

No, I would probably be killed since I unintentionally made a few people hate me.

> anarcho-communistic

"We have a society where everyone is free and everyone shares everything"
"But I don't wanna share"
"KILL HIM!!!"

that shit already happens in our country

we have the day of the young fighter when everything needs to stop early so people can get their homes safely til shit starts to happen in the streets

its fun cuz u go home early

> Left is always right

No surprises there

Wow, that was below the fucking belt man.

so youre watching the movie right now ?

fucking aussies every time

yeah, no

rude

I think it would be less successful than you think.

Imagine, during the purge, you punch someone in the face and break their nose. They cannot sue you for that, but they can for the ensuing pain and suffering.

Same if you kill someone. You may not be charged with murder, but for causing pain and suffering to multiple people.

Rape would fall under similar circumstances, where you would be charged for the pain and suffering following the rape.

I could even see theft being handled similarly. You could be charged for the pain and suffering you caused by stealing/breaking in.

You're some special kind of retard, goddamn. Laws don't apply to a theoretical purge. If you break someones neck during the purge and he's in a wheel chair for life, it's tough luck even though he's still affected after it.

I mean a purge would be highly retarded but not as retarded as you

>remove kebab
>no punishment
What is wrong with this?

Sauce?

No, the whole idea is retarded.

No. That's just stupid.

I would instead support an organized and concise genocide of all non-whites within the country, carried out by the state.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8ZlwLtSQM&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sf8ZlwLtSQM&has_verified=1

i dunno maybe 2:30 in action starts

>99% of all crime
I bet looking at loli pix is still illegal

I think the only thing that would happen during a purge is that everyone would be fucking terrified and stay home

The idea that humans are naturally murderous folks who need to suppress their urges is ridiculous, people commit crimes for personal gain and in a case where going outside means potentially getting killed in return, nobody is going to bother

Bombs versus butter knives. Great idea.

Lower class neighbourhoods and schools would turn into chaos.

Upper class neighbourhoods would remain the same, and if in the US, they would probably remain untouched because Americans have guns etc. Here in the UK I could imagine chav raiding parties though.

Source pls

I don't care.

I'd get comfy with my shotgun and browse pol

Chinese harem cartoon #34534

Google it, faggot.

The use of class 4 weapons (rockets, grenades, chemical, nukes)

Not here. Punitive damages are hard to come by in the U.S. Plus, since the act was legal at the time and there is probably little evidence after the fact it would be nearly impossible to prove. Though why even chance it, that's why whoever I targeted during the purge would not be around to sue me for anything. If you let them live you'll have someone gunning for you during next years purge as well.

I wouldn't stay home.

Literally autism.avi
I feel like my IQ has dropped by 10~20 watching this.

>Class 4 weapons not allowed
Well the fucking police won't be there, who's gonna stop you?
>Cities will literally Detroit'ted every year

Just a fucking retarded idea. Fuck that kid Fuck the plot, Fuck the actors jesus christ.

I actually got a really uncomfortable feeling by the election year trailer.

That a whole family was killed during a celebration and that this is considered a good thing.

>to go and take stuff from the rich, then fuck off before the laws are reenacted?
Its supposed to be that the "Elite" are hiring regular jackoffs and paramilitary to hunt the poor, because most people don't want to purge.

Why fuck when you can rape

Hey, thats pretty rude to ban Swissmen !

It would be a crime not to.

But if I am psychopathic enough to take money for going to hunt the poor, why wouldn't I be psychopathic enough to kill the people that are hiring me and get even more money?
I am maybe measuring things wrongly, but I think you and your pals could get quite a lot of money from looting some rich family's home.

Quick, Sup Forums! What would YOU do during the purge?
What I'd do
>pirate movies
>post racist comments online
>make moonshine
>pick magic mushrooms from the woods

fap and sleep

Rape cute girls.

What 1% of crime is exempt from the Pruge? Jaywalking? Not signaling a turn? Litering? This has always been the dumbest idea ever. Literally every other nation would cut yours up during that 12 hour period. And even if that didn't happen people aren't robots, after 12 hours not every one is just gonna stop at that instant. Dumbest premise ever.

sure, itd give me a good excuse to kill as many dindus and muzzies around here.
too bad commiefornia doesnt allow automatic weapons, but honestly, i dont think thats really gonna stop me from eventually getting one.

underrated kek

I'd torrent some stuff.

Because I never do that, EVER GCHQ, YOU HEAR ME CAMERON YOU FUCKING JEW, NEVER FUCK YOU CUNT.