Hey b

hey b.
I really need somewhere around 50c to my Paypal account.

No sob story here. I'm just lacking access to a credit card at the moment and I need the money for procedural purposes.

2$ would be optimal, for backup purposes, but 50c is the required amount.

If someone would be generous enough it would truly help a fellow user *alot*!

My Paypal is: [email protected]

e begging

2ch here

well... sorta, but spending this much time for 0.5 $ isnt really begging.

Real beggars get a lot more.

Shit.
I'm not 2ch, but yeah... I know why you thought hat. Didn't think in a million years that someone would catch the reference.

How do i know you're not a nigger?

Good question. I'm not, in fact I'm the most polar opposite, but even if I were- does 50c is enough money for a nigger to even look at?
If I were a nigger, especially one living on wellfare, giving me 50c fwould seem like an insult.

welfare is what? 10$ an hour, plus tons of benefits?
Seems like niggers demands are slightly higher.

If you want I can speak with you in a different language, I'm pretty sure niggers only know english.

your use of that word shows you are racist. i don't give money to racists.

No ,it only shows that I use the required endemic vernacular (there's a word for that but I forgot what is, If someone knows what I'm talking about and could write it I'd be grateful) and concepts.

I don't really care one way or the other.

Besides, Niggers as opposed to Blacks, as far as I understand, is a sociological structure- not a racial.
Every country in the world has its 'Niggers', and they come in many colours.

I don't give money to niggers on the streets and I'm not gonna start giving money to niggers online.

In Britain the equivalent would be chavs, and most of them are white.

>Besides, Niggers as opposed to Blacks, as far as I understand, is a sociological structure- not a racial
Fuck off reddit

do you really consider 50c as money?
it less than most fees you pay in financial transactions. but hey, forget 50c, can you spare 1 cent (do they even make them still)? that would be a normal amount for too.

>hey cracka give me free shit while i do nothing in return

Since you have a bank account, open a mechanical turk account on Amazon. You can do pointless tasks for different price ranges. It is bad for big amounts, but good if you need a few bucks.

Stop begging and at least work for it slightly

The FAQ?

Reddit is the one complaining about the word "Niggers" and racism.

I don't have a bank account, I have a paypal account which I just opened, and as far as I know it can only accept paypal transfers.

The mechanical Turk was the *first* thing I tried, (this begging thing is my last resort, I dont know where else to turn, all the other schemes for money making online are either scams or require months of dedicated work) because of all the hype I thought it's the perfect solution, but then I discovered that the minimum amount you need to accumulate in order for them to pay you is several tens of dollars. I believe it's part of their revenue stream, users who make a couple of tasks for several dollars and then just give up.

most of the tasks take around20-30 minutes of your time and pay you a couple of cents, I even don't complain about that, only about the fact that you need to work a full 10hrs per day for about a week or more, at no so easy tasks in order just to get your first payment.
If you know any other way or can guide me where I'm wrong I would be *EXTREMELY* grateful to you. Yeah, if AMTURK would have worked as advertised-it would have been a perfect solution.

>muh based blacks

I did it on Amazon for about 2 weeks and made $50, with an average of 2 hours per day. But you can hit the limit on some of them fast, because some are one time tasks per account only.

It is not worth it to treat it like a job, but it is good for some side cash. Also I could transer any amount to my bank. That being said, a bank account is required to even create your MTurk account.

>filename
>LOGo

>[email protected]
Just sent you 50c OP. Not like I was doing anything with the whopping $1.44 in my paypal account.

The bank account part is a problem (that's why I've entered random details), I'm not even an american, but don't they promise that they'll send you a cheque?
You don't need to have a bank account for that.

My problem however is different, I don't need money (you really think I dont have a single dollar? even poorfags ain't that poor otherwise they'd simply die), I have money in cash. What I need is e-money in my paypal account, and I need it today/the next few days.
I have to ask though, what kind of tasks did you do that you got 2$ per hour? Most of the things I saw were about 5-10c for a ~10-20 mins missions.
(Although, there were some higher paid jobs, but they required good command of English and to me personally, for a reasonable result, they would have taken a couple of hours, for a native, probably an hour and a half which would sum up to the same 30-20c for 20 mins).

Regardless, since AMturk can't solve my needs, if you have any other ideas how to make a couple of cents in a relatively short amount of time, instead of letting exploitative elements use the "gym tactic" on you (you have to work regularly for a long time in order to be qualified just to get your money) - I would most appreciate it.

I just don't see any other solution except asking on b.

Go on your country's equivalent of Craig'slist, look for quick one time jobs. Go to a temp agency, most will hire within a day or two, and give you an assignment ASAP.

I don't have sad story, I'm broke and I can't graduate because I can't affoard 120€.

I need help pls.

YES!
YES YOU DID!

OH GOD, THANK THAK THAKN YOU!

Unfortunately my English isn't equipped enough to express how much frustrated I was- I totally had no Idea what to do.
I have no access to electronic money and whatever date in the future that I'll have it, it would be simply irrelevant.

Thank you sir, you have truly helped me. My need is fulfilled and one day this deed, would return, even if not you then for someone else, who will do that for someone else.

/THREAD CLOSED.

and thank you agin!

I'm not joking.

Please help me.

PLS HELP ME HAVE A BETTER LIFE

>[email protected]

thanks

>italian

fuck off nigger

I needed half a cent, specifically in Paypal, the sooner the better and with a time limit.

You don't go for a full job for that need. Also, I don't know how it is in the US (I doubt it's different), but unless your employer avoid paying taxes- you need to be registered- that's not a matter for a couple of days. Temp employees work for a week minimum.

Regardless, my problem wasn't lack of money, it was lack of specific money in a specific place at a specific time, the previous kind user has really bailed me out.

But I just want a better life...

Well now you know you can get a job now to prevent this in the future!

I'm pretty sure OP's problem wasn't a lack of a job but rather lack of access to his bank account.