Is it possible to do a you laff you loze thread without the day-sue invasion? its not possible people are doing it...

Is it possible to do a you laff you loze thread without the day-sue invasion? its not possible people are doing it .. its gotta be a bot. Don't use the acronym and bring it on!

YLYL

Seems to be working thus far

I want to hire this guy before I die, so he can perform package number 4.

Tbh desu

Lost my shit

lmfao just hire him to do another funeral that way you get to watch

nice

Kek

Sauce?

Nah

This thread needs to fucking die. There's no humor here, unless you're juvenile as fuck and can't otherwise make a joke worthwhile that isn't morbid, sadistic, or for lack of a better word, retarded.

Please get a life, for your own sake user

I'd watch that though.

>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Holy shit, that fucking hypocritical wanna-be feminist Emma Watson got OWNED!

How old is this? First time I've seen it.

>>Stop making Valid points.

Opinionated posts aren't valid, retard.

Go to paint, edit the image, repost, google image search.

The pedo thinks I'M disgusting?

Wow, you're a massive cunt.

I bet your mother weeps at night when she thinks of what kind of person you are. Assuming she hasn't killed herself over it yet.

On more occasions than not, this thread is derailed heavily by people who feel the same way. I don't think that's a coincidence, or that all of us are invalid.

Here's some /h/. Better now?

No, you're all invalid. Mass stupidity doesn't valid opinions. Much against media's belief.

I don't see anything offensive in that post, unless you're just flat out homo.

You're trying really hard to defend poorly-written comedy and long-dead memes. Think on that for a moment, then reread your posts.

I found that in june. Feminazi thread of course.

I sniggered

Your point being? You're spamming children in the nude. And spamming at that. Breaking rules.

airheads

You're trying to accuse me, when your entire argument is on the line. This is evidence that you know you're losing.

Accuse you of what? That your post was a loaded opinion and should be disregarded? Then yeah I am. But whatever other narrative you've got going on in your head is your own delusion.

This was cool, until I realized its /y/.

You get a sticker for trying. And by "sticker", I mean, "toddler"

This is my thread now.

We can always go back to dolls user-kun

I wasted all my ylyl..

This is okay.

This pleases my dick.

Ylyl is so much better now. Last month people were posting fine art now it's open. That's an improvement

lost

Spread this like diesel fueled wildfire. We can knock feminism down a good 4 or 5 pegs with this shit. Let's make those FEMINAZI bitches hate their ovaries

>YLYL threads are so much better.

>Almost the entire thread is naked girls, of either the real variety, or drawn.

Pretty much.
I wasn't laughing before
I'm not laughing now
But at least I have a boner.