Hey Sup Forumstards, I won a bet against my girlfriend and can now ask her to do anything non sexual...

Hey Sup Forumstards, I won a bet against my girlfriend and can now ask her to do anything non sexual. What do you recommend? I’ll ask dubs.

Paint your dick blue and fuck her dead body.

>non sexual
Have her draw a picture of your cock in MS paint then post the results.

She said no

Fuck her then she's no goddamn fun

Get her to take a bath in alphabet soup and find enough letter to write a romantic love letter across her tits

She said she'll only do something that isn't degrading to women or anything that is messy

So she's only willing to do shit that she wants to do then?

What is the point?

Because she pays my rent. I don't really have a choice

OP here, she said the soup is fucking weird

Non sexual? what else is there to ask a woman?

Just something retarded

Spanking with a schoolgirl outfit

She give you a hundred dollars and you spend it on Cam girls and you make the Cam girl put on a heavy jacket and pants and watch them read a magazine the whole time

Shit on her face

Reroll

Rolll

Reroll

Rollerino

Rollllll

rollerino

Last rolll

> won a bet
> can ask her to do anything non sexual
> Ask

There's your problem

Roll again

That's nonsexual and she refused? It's art. Yes I'm comparing her crude mspaint drawings to David and Venus de Milo.
Dump her. She lies. She's just another lying whore.

Buy a hundred dollars worth of hermit crabs and give them a good home.

This but you're wearing the school girl outfit and you're receiving the spanking

Shoe on head

Roll

forgot to grab OPs attention
Dump her, OP

Make her roll around in spaghetti

Rollll

Rolllll

owait no i didn't
go me

>Make her roll around in spaghetti
How much spaghetti will I need?

Buy Dawsons creek the entire series and donate it to a church tell them it really opened your heart to the lord

Rolll

a lot

WINRAR

Forwarding to her

Ask her how she feels about shorter men. I bet you're shorter than her. Fucking shortie.

Have her draw pepe in ms paint and take a picture of her kissing the drawing. Post result (with blurred eyes/face if you want)

I am taller than her

Reroll

Rollre

Dang roll again

force her to leave you

Ask her to print a t-shirt with the face of nazi Harold or Hitler on it, + on the t-shirt shall be written "What are jew looking at ? ", then ask her to go have a walk in the nearest jewish distirct

She must be wild at parties if drawing a dick on mspaint is too much for her