Please tell me that i'm not the only person on this board

that gets really annoyed when some people that I hate find out about a band i like. I mean I'm not even patrician but when I see these pathetic people with 100% plebbit taste I just fucking can't. I like something that isn't popular at all, somehow these people find out about that (probably copy it from me) and now they're "big fans". It really makes me puke. Please don't pretend that you're actually not like that, I know you are and if I need to be honest then I'm really proud of being a fucking asshole.

I have diagnosed autism and even I've never seen something that autistic.

If you hate someone why are you keeping tabs on their music taste?

>Find really good band
>Their music gets featured in some trash show/movie/game/trailer a few months later

You're talking about Low Roar aren't you?

I'm OP and I don't have diagnosed autism but I probably have ADHD.

>popularity perspective so warped that if an artist can break 10k views they're mainstream
How to stop this?

Well I hate them (honestly I hate almost everyone) but they don't know that, they think we're friends while they really get on my nerves. I can't fucking stand them but I try to be nice to them.

You can't, blame it on the internet.

Sort your life out user

The bands I like don't tend to be "popularized" very easily, I've never had this problem

Try not listening to pleb shit that attracts normies you basic bitch.

The higher the quantity of people who experience quality music, the more widespread the positive impact of the aforementioned art is.
Long story short, everyone should get a taste of high-art color and sonic palettes. It's a good thing. You're just really unevolved.

You sound like an ugly manlet that can't compete with other dudes in conventional ways so you lowered to competing with music. Pathetic, honestly.

Protip: quit being such an insecure judgemental douchebag and will be better.

damn...

Welcome to the literally everyone who was passionate about something in the internet age club.
Not even virgin hobbies like anime is safe from being plebified.

deltet

It's over.
Sup Forums can not recover from this.

Seriously though, shit.

bumping this thread until everyone on this board sees THAT reply

Kek

I was like this during my 16-17 year old hipster phase around the time I started going on Sup Forums

If you're in your 20s and you're still in this mindset you should probably kill yourself

He said a good band, so no.

Teenager.

Go back to Deddit, hipster trash!

I used to. Now I'm just happy that I have someone to talk to about the artist in question when they do become discovered by someone else. Don't you want the artist to make money so they can keep making music?