I'm here to shed some light on Species Dysohoria, which most of you seem to see as a mental illness

I'm here to shed some light on Species Dysohoria, which most of you seem to see as a mental illness.

I'll answer anything honestly, except info that will identify me.

Ask me anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

collective-evolution.com/2017/04/28/3-year-old-boy-recalls-past-life-locates-his-body-identifies-the-man-who-murdered-him/
time.com/3671426/malarkey-heaven-book-hoax/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you a furry?

Who are you and where do you work?

This is great.

>I'm here to shed some light on Species Dysohoria, which most of you seem to see as a mental illness.

Why do you see it any different?

I like the art. Some of it is really cool, especially when animals are drawn naturally.

Furries are regular people who are the animal when they are in suit, and their 'fursonas' have human attributes.

I /am/ the animal, don't wear a suit, don't cram it down people's necks, and even furries say i'm mentally ill.

[Redacted]

Thanks?

I'm the one experiencing it, and it's a beautiful thing.

>Dysohoria
Why can't you spell dysphoria?

Holy shit, you're right.

Sorry, i'm a dumb phone poster.
>Checked

>I'm the one experiencing it, and it's a beautiful thing.

Crazy people don't know they are crazy until they are stopped. You are unfortunately human with a few crossed wires, seek help. I know a guy who legitimately believes he is a fox and it's just depressing.

Okay, you can leave now!
>seeya!

So, legitimate questions are encouraged, but I know where I am.

C'mon, i'm not hosting some bullshit everyday thread here.

Should've fucked him in the ass. It's an excellent antidepressant.

Not for a while. Life is pretty sweet right now.

Is that what you R? A bear?

So which animals do you believe you really are? What's your take on your parents, which animals are they?

OP here, I get fucked in the ass a lot and i'm still species dysphoric.

Yeah, I sure am

R U gay? Do U have kik?

Haven't said it will cure dysphoria, that's what the gas chambers are for.

Truly, i'm a Bear.

My parents are humans. Even my partner is human. But I am like a schrodinger human. Am, but am not, all at once.

I'm Gay, and I have kik, yeah. If you want to use it for something other than dick pics, that is.

Spicy

See, this is what I mean. I'll play along.

So how did you first come to realize you were a bear? I get called that alot, but it doesn't mean I am actually a bear.

Soooooo no dick pics, then? What are you, straight?

I'll play along as well.
>I am being serious though

The Bear lived one of my past lives. You may or may not believe in that, but I do. I had dreams from his point of view from a very young age, I don't exactly know when. Very real, specific dreams. They continued for years, and do to this day. The Bear died young unfortunately, and wasn't done with life, so my soul ended up in a human body and he's in here with me.

Sounds like schizophrenia, I know. But i'm lucid, I assure you.

No dick pics. I'm in a relationship.

>Sounds like schizophrenia, I know. But i'm lucid, I assure you.

Sounds more like escapism to me. Are your parents supportive of this? How was your childhood?

dismissing dissenting voices doesn't do your case any good.

Admit to the possibility that it may be a mental disorder.

Clearly, though, you're human.

So why is it that you think it's possible that you "are" a bear? You don't look at a table and wonder if it's a chair, so what's the difference in this instance?

You say you aren't crazy, but you're apparently seeing something in the mirror that nobody else can see.

Suicide is the best way to fix it.

I don't speak to my parents anymore, but they were supportive of it. Well.. to my face, anyway. Mum always bought me stuffed bears and such.

I had a traumatic childhood, but the bear existed before the trauma.

People with species dysphoria actually /avoid/ looking at ourselves in the mirror, because what we see is a lie. We just function like humans because we were put through the education machine too.

Psychiatric science is actively surveying people with SD, to try and work with it not as a mental condition, but as an experience we live on a day to day basis. Some of us (not me though) can actually feel phantom limbs such as tails, apparently.

You have the right to your opinion, i was being sarcastic. Medical science is trying to work out why some people experience this.

Suicide is for the weak

Would you rather become a 'sane' bear or a 'sane' human?

▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀  
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█▀▀▀  
▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄  

▒█▀▀█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█
▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█

░░░▄▀░▄████████████████████▌█████████▄░░░░░░░
░░▄░▄▄████████░▀░▀▄▀▄█░████████▀███████░░░░░░
░░░░███▀▐████░▄░█░███░█████████▌████████░░░░░
░░▄████░████████▀███▐██▐███▌█████▄▐██▄██▄░░░░
░░░██▄░▌█████████████▀▄██▄█▀▐████████▌▀██░░░░
░▄▐█░███████████████▀░██▀█▌░░█████████░██▄░░░
░▐▐█░████████████▀▀░░██▀▐█▀▀▀░█████████▐██▌░░
░▀▐███████████▀▀░░░▄██░▄█▀░░░░░█▀████████░░░░
░░▀████████▀█▄▄▄▄░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀███████▌░░░
░░░████████▌▀▄████░░░▄█░░░░▀███▌▀█▀███████░░░
░░░▀█████▌░░▀▌▀▀▐░░░▄▀░░░░░█▀▀▄▌░░░███████░░░
░░░░██████░░░▀▀▀▀░▄▀░░░░░░░▀▀░▀░░░▄███████▌░░
▐▄░░░█████▌▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███▀█████░░
██▄░▄░█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▀░░████▌░
██░░░▀██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██▄░░░░█████░
██░▀█▄▐██████░░░░░░░▄░░▄░░░░░░░███░░▄░██████▄
███▄░░▀███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄████▀▄░▀▐██████
████▀░░██████████▄▄░░░░░░░▄███████▄░░░███████
████▄░▀▐███████▀░░▌▀░▄▄░░░░░██████░░░▐███████
█████▄░▀██████▀░░▀▌░░░░░░░░░░▀████▄░░▐███████
██████▀░████▀░░░░░▀░░░░░░▀░░░░░▀█▀░░░████████
██████▄░▀░▄░░░░░░░▄▄▀░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▐███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
In nomine Desu et Desu, et Desu Sancti
With ten thousand faces
Agendas and fates
I have nothing in common with me
I hate all my races
And genders and states
I'd rather be no one and free
Come desu until morning
Don't think; disappear
No one will know it was us
With no advance warning
I'll wipe the world clear
I am Suiseiseki.
~Desu
░░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█▄░▒█   ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█
░▄░▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░ ▒█▒█▒█   ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█░▒█
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▄█▄ ▒█░░▀█   ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▀▄▄▀

>I had a traumatic childhood, but the bear existed before the trauma.

You seem content with erm how things work. But you should consider therapy at some point in your life. Even if not to address the bear issue, but the child hood.

Good luck.

>10/10 would prescribe Valium to.

So you believe in past lives, souls, and reincarnation?

And not only do you believe in these things, but you also believe that whatever cosmic system governs them is capable of just putting a soul into the wrong body, on accident?

Have you heard of Occam's razor? How do you justify this belief against the much more likely reality in which you are just mentally ill and don't know it?

Sanity is subjective. Is anyone truly sane?

In your proposed scenario though.. Bear.

Fuck humans. They are greedy, resource hogging, polluting, war starting assholes.

My childhood issues were addressed, and I take 10mg valium daily. If there was a way they could "remove the bear" i would refuse.

I seem content because I have buried my past, where it belongs. Parents are narcissistic junkies. I want nothing to do with that.

I'm posting from a phone, what the fuck is this? Someone screencap it for me please?

Yes I believe in past lives, etc.

I believe we all reincarnate until we learn our lessons, then we progress to the next thing. Google reincarnation study in 2 year olds.

I have heard of occam's razor, and I justify my belief like millions of sheep worship jesus.

Are they mentally ill?

collective-evolution.com/2017/04/28/3-year-old-boy-recalls-past-life-locates-his-body-identifies-the-man-who-murdered-him/

>Yes I believe in past lives, etc.
>I believe we all reincarnate until we learn our lessons, then we progress to the next thing.

If this is the case why not accept you have lessons to learn in this incarnation and not cling to a past one that clearly you have moved on from but not let go of?

How old are you? It seems like you're still in high school with that way of thinking. Not that you're an animal, but your thought of life in general.

Because it is chosing to hang around with me. I tried ignoring it, it won't stop.

I think it's life was cut too short so it's coming along for the ride with me, while I learn my lessons and such.

I feel when this lifetime is over, the bear will be at peace.

I'm 33, actually.

Full grown man, relationship, career, the lot.

This is shit that I keep secret in real life, which is why I said no identifying questions

>My childhood issues were addressed, and I take 10mg valium daily.

At least your medicated. user, if you can seperate yourself from this, e.g. you can hold down a job, lead a life full of hobbies and then come back to this, then Okay whatever, it's just bed room stuff.

But if this is all you have in life and it dictates what you do in life and you don't integrate, it's the sign of a very real mental problem. I'll be honest, I don't really care one way or the other. So long as it's not all your life is.

/concur
logical fallacies, knee-jerk reactions.
Not that this is completely unusual in adults.

Don't really have an interest in anything except the bear on a jet ski.

Bear. On a jet ski!

> look at this amazing case, without names, proof or whatever and the scientist who claims to have witnessed it all has been dead for years
Sounds like in refutable truth, just like when that kid went to heaven and back.

time.com/3671426/malarkey-heaven-book-hoax/

> I believe in past lives
> I believe we all reincarnate

Christ, you're dumb.

> I justify my belief like millions of sheep worship jesus
> Are they mentally ill?

Mostly not, just very stupid.

>Christ, you're dumb.
That's blasphemy, young man.

I remember theres a woman who's from one of the southern american states who's really good at thinking like an animal so she uses her insight to build gates that lead to slaughter houses for cows.
She builds the routes so the cows can't see their death coming and it makes them a lot more relaxed.
I also remember that this woman has pretty severe aspergers and also doesn't think she's an animal.

>collective-evolution.com/2017/04/28/3-year-old-boy-recalls-past-life-locates-his-body-identifies-the-man-who-murdered-him/

> posts a link to an article which doesn't cite any of it's sources

See
Doesn't dominate my life. Never has. It's there as part of my life, in the background, but it doesn't take center stage. I keep quiet about it. Only me and my boyfriend know.

That's cool.

Yeah, I think I linked the wrong one. The one I read had all kinds of info, at least 10 kids who recalled who they were, who killed them, how, and where they are buried now.

I let you down there, my apologies.

>Dumb for my beliefs

Cool. Won't change them.

She's observed animal behavior and adapted it into efficient slaughter. That's totally different.

>Yeah, I think I linked the wrong one. The one I read had all kinds of info, at least 10 kids who recalled who they were, who killed them, how, and where they are buried now.
>I let you down there, my apologies.

Disregard posted article, I suck cocks

> The only known witness of the incident, Dr. Eli Lasch, died in 2009 and the information provided here is everything that is known about the case.

>Crazy people don't know they are crazy until they are stopped
>implying Manson is remorseful
your statement is 4 words too long. OP is a broken man who's learned its better to hide his brokenness. In this way, we are all one...
...In a much more realistic view, OP is a degenerate faggot who thinks he's better than other degenerate faggots. Species Dysphoria!?!? who are you trying to kid? it's obviously an escapism tactic. but it's so obvious to everyone else that it just presents as intense cringe.

> dumb for my beliefs
> Cool. Won't change them.

This after calling jesus-believers "sheep". (not that i disagree). Hypocrite.

You're right that she doesn't think she's an animal but she says she finds it easier to understand animals than people.
Her using it to become successful is just smart.

>not hosting some bullshit everyday thread here
>furry thread + anonymous AMA thread = some bullshit everyday thread

You're right, woman is a genius.

How am I supposed to market jet skis to other grizzly bears though?

I'm not a furry. I explained that.

he not wrong

Take it to Reddit you degenerate

How would you tell the difference between having the mind of a bear, and having schizophrenia?

>TFW you notice that he spelled schizophrenia right, but couldn't nail dysmorphia

He was going for "dysphoria" actually. It's the same kind of bait as the attack helicopter stuff.

Because my opinion is jesus followers are sheep, and your opinion is i'm dumb for my beliefs. It is cool. You're allowed your opinion like i'm allowed mine.

However, your opinion won't sway my beliefs. You're a stranger on the internet.

I've not been diagnosed with schizophrenia

>MFW i spelt something right

I swear user, i'm not baiting.

The apache attack chopper stuff was originally aimed at those like me.

>>MFW i spelt something right
Yes, but I noticed that you ignored my question.

Or missed it.

>How would you tell the difference between having the mind of a bear, and having schizophrenia?

> However, your opinion won't sway my beliefs. You're a stranger on the internet.

Strangers who you came to get attention from.

And i'm pretty sure nothing will change your beliefs since you've chosen one and will obstinately stick to it in the face of all evidence that it's not what you think it is.

Do i gaf if you change your belief? not at all. So far as I can tell, you're not hurting anyone, so go on with your merry fantasy however you see fit. Just don't have children, and try not to convince others to join in your craziness.

You're not open minded about this. You've decided what is true and you'll cling to it. Admit the possibility that this is a mental illness.

Lol no, it was made to troll trannies.

Oh you're right. I'm sorry.

From the hallmark symptoms of schizophrenia, it's my understanding that those who suffer it hear voices and hallucinate. I do neither.

I don't have to try to convince anyone to become a therian, either you're born one or you're not. There's plenty of us out there.

>In my point of view I am not suffering mental illness in regards to the Bear.

I respect your opinions.

Ah. I learned something today.

I have had it used on me by furries when I admit i'm in a bit deeper than they are.

OP here, getting tired.

Thanks all of you for being relatively cool about this, even if our views don't match and we don't see eye to eye.