Fuck my parrents. They never told me why I was in specail ed. Everyone just said I was a bad speller and shit reader...

Fuck my parrents. They never told me why I was in specail ed. Everyone just said I was a bad speller and shit reader. But appearntly I am dyslexic. I just found out by going through my parents files because I was board. Looks like I was claimed dyslexic at age 7 but my parents withhelf the imformation from me for 20 years! I lookup why teachers didnt tell me and it is because parents are allowed to have them not tell me or some shit?

I've been in remedial classes all my life. Tried college, dropped out. Classes too hard...

How do I get back at my parents?

be a dissapointment aka neet, let them take care of you for the rest of their miserables lives

no can do dude my parents kicked me out a like a 3 months ago, 1 week before planning on moving in with friend

What is this hairy meme from?

Dislexia is not that bad retard. Einstein had it, look at him. Escapegoating your own failiures and then blaming your parents lol not their fault you're retarded

selfmade

I still don't think dyslexia is real.

Is that... Finchy?

>Escapegoating

Good news OP, you really are just shit. Dyslexia is a made up term for people who suck at reading and writing so they can feel like it's not their fault. Doesn't happen for anything else - if you're shit at geography no-one calls you dysatlical or something

bingo it is, nice eye

>How do I get back at my parents?

Rearrange everything in their house so it's backwards?

Kek

Seems a bit overkill when their son is already backwards

Sorry, what do you mean i'm backwards?

Its your fault your not part of the mother ship that is your school district. That is your fault. Stop being so pitiful and use your retard forces to win the day. That's what I say.

>escapegoating

Are kids these days really this dumb???

Your dyslexic you idiot, do you not form sentences backwards?

I mean essentially, its 100% their fault the guy is retaded. Also user are you sure you dont have a touch of downs yourseld. Your comment reads as if youre black or retarded or both.

i have 2 dyslexic brothers, it ain't shit.
You're parents didn't wanna tell you cause it's shit to know you're different (doesn't matter if you are or not)
past is the past just learn to be smarter or some shit i d'no