Why should I kill my self today?

Why should I kill my self today?
I'm an automation engineering student who has abusive family. I'm bullied at school and I have only few friends. 3 to be exact. One of them always finds a way to talk shit about me and push me down. One who is genuinely helpful, but has little to no time to even talk and the last one is in the army. I have horrible social skills and I have a boring personality. People have threatened me with calling the police on me even though I just sent a message to them asking how has their day been (don't know if you are allowed to send people messages just to ask if they are able to talk).

So I'm asking help on how to kill myself and where to do it.
I also will appreciate any other kind of help from you guys.

dont do it

Why? My life is shit and I want out...

Succesfull suicide veteran here AMA

yea why not? I dont see why you need this shitty site's opinion.

Do it, livestream it thoe

Jump from high building

...op killed himself and everyone lived happily ever after

I reccomend not doing it and trying to find something you enjoy. Find people who like you for you and only real friends will actually try to talk with you in a non harmful way.I know it sounds corny af ,but things will eventually get better or at least change

There's no access to rooftops where I live

I feel like shit everyday going to school just to be shit talked and getting back home just to get beaten up.

You are an automation engineer ... If you kill yourself I am going to be pissed.

You think thats bad? Your first world problems amusses me, try surviving in a third world country where there is no job, there is no money and you live in fear not only from the goverment but your own people.

I have been betrayed by most of what I used to call Friends, and yet I am here working hard to make a living, I hace never thought of suicide, it's retarded, people want you to fue if you are not part of the system, everyone who thinks different should not care and should not worry of what they Say, be yourself and deal with it.

Suicide is retarded and shows how fucking sheep you are.

Do you want to move to Finland? I'll buy you a ticket here and you'll get my life.

Do drugs like mdma or ket then go clubs or raving and tell me the world is shit

You live in Finland ... Dude just try to chill, and think of what's going on, you have the oportunity to do so much, Finland might have some problems but still is not a third world country.

Restart if it is necesary, you have the oportunity to overcome what you are, you could move and forget about everything and still get a job, you are educated, lower your standars, do what ever you like.

K buy me the ticket faggot

>Finland might have some problems
Yep. Immigrants from your country.

If you have headphones and music just ignore people. Start woeking out in your free time it's good for self esteem and if it comes to it you can beat the fuck out of your abuser.You seem like you have a good job too so i suggest you gather some money and move out soon.Just don't kys it's not worth it.

Buy rope you idiot. You seem pretty stupid for a future engineer

post an email and pic of the (you)

Just, let him die kek

And why do you think that happens? You tell me.

They move from their shit countries because it's horrible to live in there.Everyone wants a change, everyone wants something better, you should also look for something better.

They might be intruders in your country, but atleast they are trying to be better, to have a better life, they don't kill themelves because they belive there is more to life.

I don't know your hatred, but that is not the point, the point is, you should work hard and do your best as this people.

Anonymous143@gmail

The sad thing is...no one ever kills themselves on these thresds....ever. What a generation of millennial cucks.

It's so cringey to watch this shit.

Join an engineering club, best decision i've made in school. I'm on the SAE Mini Baja team

Please show us how is done

Honest truth? No reason not to. Even if you had a vibrant life full of sexual partners and close friends. There is no good reason to exist, period. However, the inverse is ALSO true. No matter how garbage your life is, there is no good reason to NOT exist.

The problem is that you are defining yourself by comparing yourself to what you perceive as successful people or what you have been told by society is healthy and proper.

The REAL truth is that, because of the meaninglessness of existence, your ONLY obligation is to follow the laws. That's it. As long as you are generally law-abiding, you can do ANYTHING. From mooching off your family and masturbating 11 times a day to becoming a kick-ass engineer rich enough to buy the friends you're missing.

Don't try to find a reason to live for, or to kill yourself. Instead, find a reason to enjoy the mere act of existence and then build a life from there.

I'd say you should finish engineering school, get some homestead property in Oklahoma, join a pioneering community, and use that engineering degree to survive. Automate your crops. Automate water. Be a self-made badass. You won't have TIME to worry about sex and you'll have a built-in support network of neighbors. Maybe not "friends" but they will need you to survive, and you them, so they'll be friendly-enough to scratch the itch.

Lol...fake news.

I refuse to believe that you have Anonymouse143 on gmail.

Nice try....suicide posts on here is the ultimate crybaby circle jerk. Anyone can check out anytime....if anyone was serious. Dont post here...and get it done already.

If your comming to Sup Forums asking if your should kill your self. You will always be given a "Yes" for an answer.

KILL YOUR SELF TRAP BOY!

I must agree to this, just do what you like

jump from low building

you dont have the guts to kill yourself faggot

allready did

Join ISIS and give your life (and death) some meaning.

If you want OP you can get in on a discord and talk with me and some friends. We can help yah level with the world and really make you see things aren't that bad when you cast light on other peoples current issues.

Oh and if you don't want to just know that things are truly not that bad for you right now. Your freedom is your own apartment away.

so you want to be my friend?

He wants to help you, if he befriends you, it's his desition

First off, don't do this unless you are 100% sure. I believe a man has a right to do whatever he wants with his life, even if that means ending it. But I've seen a number of angsty idiots throw away a bright and promising future over a stupid issue they thought they couldn't overcome. Think carefully.

Fastest and least painful way is gas. Laughing gas isn't hard to get ahold of and it's very lethal. Buy an oxygen mask with the right hookup and everything. Put it on, turn on the gas, and close your eyes. First it'll put you into a deep sleep. A few minutes after that and you're dead. You're natural instinct to survive won't kick in, because you'll be asleep before you're dead. It's painless and peaceful. Assuming you get a full sized tank, it WILL be lethal. You can't take the mask off once you fall asleep so it will keep pumping until you die, and long afterwards. Do your research on the lethal dose and make sure you have significantly more than that amount.

My word of warning, pills are one of the worst ways to attempt suicide. I've done it, so have my friends. We're all still alive and some of us have serious health issues because of it. It's unreliable and not nearly as lethal as you'd think. Everyone tends to think that's the easy answer. It's not.

Engineering is a rare profession

ok if he wants to help i will accept it. I think i have calmed down a bit now. sometimes i just get these panic attacks and horrible toughts on my head.

You want this? Rly? Your call OP

I knew you'd never send the ticket. Enjoy being alone forever faggot

Changed my mind I don't wanna help anymore. Get rekt boi

Are there chicken tendies in the afterlife?

:(

Suicide is always a permanent solution to a temporary problem

The world is a shitter. Accept it, get off your ass, get a job, push through the social anxiety (it'll be a bastard but if you work hard at it, eventually it'll subside), get a partner.
The world will still be a shitter but you'll at least be able to hold your head high, have some self respect and a bit of pride in yourself so things won't seem so god awful.
It'll all be hard work but life is...

Everyone needs a friend. People here on Sup Forums might come off as raving sociopathic autists but most of us actually get what you are going through and feel bad for yah. Post your discord and I will add yah.

I am the person offering to help talk btw.

Fuck it I second this

Thirded

what country are you from