Nazi got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT in Seattle yesterday. Woot! Fuck you, Trump!

Nazi got KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT in Seattle yesterday. Woot! Fuck you, Trump!

NEXT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgZigqaorrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's the vid.

tinyurl com y9ht7wgy

This is not the White Supremacist America Trump had hoped for.

Husband
Father
Businessman
President

I know this is just a weak ass attempt at a troll, and I'm a weak ass mother fucker for even responding, but way too many people are way too polar about these two when they're both absolute pieces of shit.

unfortunately thats not a fucking single bit better than nazis beating whoever. dumb fucks

Trump is going to united the country.

It is the fucking 1920's/30's of the Weimar Republic in the United States right now.
The far right openly carrying swastikas and crying like babies when they get their asses kicked by the far left

Good job Trump

>I just want to calmly strip all non-white races of their rights and start a race war against all inferior races to secure a white future for America and the western world. I'm just not prepared to go through with my plan yet, so why are you people being so hostile to me?

>tinyurl com y9ht7wgy
wow, one clean punch. bam. who the fuck walks around with nazi arm band these days.

>Nazi
more like americuck LARPer. can't even wear the armband on the left arm.

Lol this is agitprop by the local sterile crew

but it wasn't you who did it sweetie.
you fail kid

he looks like the virgin meme xD

aww somebody needs a hug.
remember everything you post becomes property of the secret service.

>doesnt remember how Weimar went down

reroll for 745534444

>The bigotry is real, can't tolerate someone holding a different opinion to your normative ideals NormieFag?

He didn't deserve it that hard, but Nazis are actually retarded. He didn't hurt anyone.

I am dying for the opportunity ro coldcock a Trump nazi. The sooner we put those faggots in emergency rooms the sooner we take America back from the fascists.

nice pic

>retarded

I don't understand what Trump had to do with that.
Your bait is weak.

Saged

sure kid

Why can't the guy wear what he wants. We have the freedom in this country to believe whatever we want. If you don't like it, it doesn't give you the right to assault the person.

just proves once again that niggers with commit assault any chance they get.

Looks fake to me. No sign of scuffle in right frame, and any good nazi knows arm band goes on the left

aww. somebodies butthurt.

Lol. Seattle faggots itt.

Violence is wrong, but what kinda autist walks around with a Nazi armband. Like seriously, the guy was probably just trying to make himself a martyr.

Sure you don't. Riiiiight.

most of their posts are fake as well as the fights they post.

>nazi armband
>right arm

Doesn't count.

Someone posts webm pls

Seattle faggots with a devastating right cross.

Come out and call us faggots on the street.

This. Sage in all fields

>Nazi punched out
>fuck you drumpf

retard detected.

saw a cockroach get stepped on yesterday. take that, Antifa!

This, its like a hail hortler swastika in armband form. Laughable.

You're not that guy. Youd get crumbled by anyone on Sup Forums i bet.

he was an undercover cop following the instructions of a terrorist or he would blow up a school

>not following the news
>idiots

I think the secret service will prevent that from happening. But that being said, I wouldn't give Trump more than 7 1/2 years until he's fucking REMOVED!!

Single moms are the root of all evil.

Can you really use a blanket statement like violence is wrong?

>mfw the left is very open about its plan to eliminate the white majority in all or most countries where it exists, a plan that's already being carried out and has been for decades
>constantly preach violence against their political opponents and have very famously carried out a lesser form of that violence to the praise or tacit approval of mainstream media
>but one guy loosely associated with a right wing movement kills one of them in a crime of passion and he suddenly represents the "hate" of anyone in the non-establishment right
Really makes me think

physically assaulting someone in public for their beliefs is wrong.

These guys...
youtube.com/watch?v=dgZigqaorrg

I don't think you know Seattle like you think you do. I'm from a family of seven kids. 5 boys, 2 girls. Dad is retired military and drives a beer truck. We fight just because it's Monday.

I think any one of us would KO 99% of Americans with one shot, and we've proven it a few hundred times. We beat the living shit out of the cops during WTO.

Why would we hesitate to put a White Supremacist on his back? Pssh!

Yeah, sure, I'm following that link.

I agree

sure neckbeard.

Hillary would have gone down as one of the greats. Im with her

When a jeweller does not lock up his shop at night and someone comes and steals everything, then it is the burglar who broke the law.

But the jeweller is definitely the idiot for not locking the shop.
Same for talking shit to black people while wearing a swastika

Did you forget? Trump is totally a Nazi even though he's basically a business democrat from several decades ago and holds many positions that used to be bipartisan and even many that were held by Secretary Clinton before she swung hard to the left in reaction to the radicalization of the left wing youth.

Yeah, Trump is definitely a fascist, no doubt about it. Anyone who denies this is just a NatSoc dog whistler.

Do any of you fuckers climb 14 thousand foot volcanoes? Do you drop and split 200 ft tall Sequoia? Douglas fir? How many chainsaws do you own? How big is the engine in your 4x4? Salmon or halibut fishing? Do you crab? Do you rock climb? Ride whitewater? Do you sail?

Come out of your fucking SOFT condominiums and spend a few weeks in the woods of the Pacific Northwest. We'll see how long you last.

So you're saying that because what he was wearing, he was asking for it?

>what kind of shit store is this?

sexywatch.joeritterphoto.com

I'm with her

We'll survive brother. Let them fucking try. Hail victory.

trump?
kek. you fucking faggot.
big dif between ZOG machine and chimps

So now it's ok to attack someone with no provocation. I'm gonna beat the ever loving fuck out of the next hasidic jew I see.

Someone post the fucking video on here

rocked.

thats one of the most solid connecting punches i've seen.

>night night nazi

Google it you faggot

>I have no clue how events in the past transpired but I learned all the important names so I can show off to my friends

Problem is actually the far left. Everyone's a racist fascist nazi and you have to point it all out (even when none of that is actually true in any way). The nazis of the early 1900s rode the anti-fa of their time straight into power. Being so virulently and publicly hating something you only make it more powerful. Instead of getting all uppity and demanding everyone punch the retard just generally ignore the skinheads unless they're in a position of power like we used to.

The far left is batshit insane and publicly shows it regularly. If the rest of the left actually wanted to get shit done they ought to disown the crazies instead of kissing their asses to the point of sucking a log out.

I saw a nazi get on the bus, ride downtown, stand in a spot and start spewing nasty, racist hate speech until someone got sick of him and KO'd him.

BRAVO! I hope to see this every time a faggot Trumpcunt starts running his yapper.

Make me

Stop! It's mueller time!!

Hello plebbit. Go home please.

No it's not. Never has been sissy closet nazi

Doesnt change the fact is was illegal, and that its a childish way to handle people you don't like.

One shot, one kill. Typical liberal leftie. We go hard.

First: I don't have friends
Second: I have a degree in history

Make out of that what you want

Trying way too hard to show off there, son

You try too hard dude.

haha i live in seattle, where was this

Wew lad, the hormone therapy is enhancing your dellusions... tell us more about "your" visions..!

Don't rustle my jimmies

Here's my photostream. What about me seems fake to you? Seriously, I invite you to come out here and try to follow me around for a week. You won't make it.

flickr.com photos kenofseattle/

Hillary doesn't go down. That's why Monica had a career.

Also everyone on this site is probably either a neet or a worker drone, and we're all pussies.

You tell him bro; don't let his stupid ass interrupt your fightin' Mondays! YEAH!

So if i wear a basketball hersey does that make me a pro basketball player?

False flags are gay. Call me when it's real.

Its becasue when he faps the armband slidds off

Is that why you're spewing high school level banalities about Weimar Germany, a comparison everyone and their mother has made about American politics right now?

If you really have a history degree yet you actually think modern America is anywhere close to Weimar Germany yet I don't know what to tell you.

Don't tell me what to do

We ride for our niggas and die for a niggas. Free Lenin!

Where can i acquire some free lenin?

Lol
Wear shit get hit. He knew what to expect
Its funny, the nazis are btfo now ever since punch a nazi movement came to rise. Just goes to show its a bunch sad, insecure, tiny little children pretending to be something theyre not; bigger than what they are.

That's me on the right. Lifelong Seattle native. Do you think you could take me? I don't.

>crickets
>crickets
>crickets

>what is rhetoric?

Obviously America is not literally the same as Germany.

But taking everything literally is a sign of autism, though

aaand of course it's a dindu nuffin getting voilent.
Proving once again they are not meant for a civilized society.

As a black Jew I really find this disgusting, there was no reason for violence.
You are no different from them.
Truly disgusting

Last time I was in Seattle it was raining and a fuck ton of locals seemed to think that meant they needed to have a fender bender or full on accident.

Worst drivers in rain I have ever seen... if this is your shock troop stock, pray to your false pagan idols for good weather!

i dunno bro, id probably also punch a dude with a fucking nazi arm band haha

Yeah. Just push you near a running microwave and youd be done.

What's your pronoun?