ITT: Fuck you Sup Forums, I like it

ITT: Fuck you Sup Forums, I like it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z_yRDQPel5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TBOWYB was pretty universally well received on Sup Forums when it came out.

>when it came out
Not anymore

Taylor Swift in her art-pop phase. Sup Forums has always been divided as fuck on them. There shouldn't be any division since it's fairly objective they're entry level trash.

that shit was waifu'd to death.

Waifuing something has nothing to do with the music

B R A N D O N
R
A
N
D
O
N

If i ever see brandon on the streets, i'm gonna beat him up

But it does effect peoples perception of it. No one takes the album seriously because of the /mu waifuing and its all anyone associates with the band.

That said, album is solid.

Meme's aside, it's actually good.

That album's weird perception is exclusive to this autism den, which I do suppose is enough to kill all discussion of it here.

I've genuinely talked about it before, people were just concerned with my stupid shit than my actual opinion of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=z_yRDQPel5Y

i'm with you man. that album has a lot of great production and i generally like miley's vocals.

i genuinely don't know why it gets so much hate. i think to a certain degree it suffered from bandwagoning and the negative associations people have built up around miley and wayne coyne.

it's also a shame they left so much chaff on it. tracks 3, 4, and 5 never really did much for me....but the album has 23 fucking songs. they should have just dropped a few and raised the overall quality.

I think a lot of critism was aimed at the quality of the record, which is ironic because MBDTF sounds like crap as well. Also I have to disagree with you there, track 3 is about her dead dog and describes depression beautifully. Track 5, Space Boots is also a complete banger. I think one has to know about Miley's unfortunate events that inspired the record to truly understand it.

The 1975. "Chocolate" is a great fucking song.

because waifufags ruined this band just like grimes

Why do you think? Lauren's attractive.

lavrenfags never spam lavren outside of lavrenthreads

>muh lavren
go to bed brandon

Its like you worship her
Give it up
Dreams dead

>you make me blush blove

:(

she's like a 6/10

is this nigga for real

Weird that at one time she was obsessed with this guy

Could have been my BB.

She's extremely pale

And flat. She had a nice face that's it.

Purity Ring is better than Chvrches in every way and the girl is also cuter.

>flat
not a bad thing

>Purity Ring is better than Chvrches in every way
Wrong.
>and the girl is also cuter.
Laughable.

>And flat.
Somebody post the nip pic

I've been listening to both since the beginning and Purity Ring has stood the test of time.

Don't get me wrong, I like Purity Ring, I just don't think they're superior universally. The first Chvrches album had some killer tunes.

It's solid for a debut.

nippies you want, nippies you get

grimes is way more respected than before, waifufag. i bet you never saw her old threads.

you're wrong. chvrches > purity ring in every way.

lolwat everyone hates grimes here, probably even more than choa and that's saying something

not everyone, just a bunch of haters. she's generally well liked here because her music is great and because it got critical acclaim. i don't see this board hating a diy artist who made innovative music.