ITT: We predict the next possible happenings

ITT: We predict the next possible happenings

I think the first half of the year has been pretty quiet in terms of happenings -- I think most of the happenings will be concentrated in the second half of the year.

Possible happenings:
-- Hillary indictment
-- Trump presidency
-- Terrorist attack Europe (highly likely given Ramadan -- last year's Ramadan attacks by ISIS killed 403+ people)
-- Brexit
-- Market collapse / recession
-- Big natural disaster (we haven't had one of these in a while, mother nature might be cooking up a juicy happening for us)

Anything else you guys think will possibly happening in the coming months?

- Bill dies of "natural causes"
- Hillary wins sympathy vote
- Bernie concedes and runs as Hillary's VP
- Hillary gets Bernout vote

Philippines's Duterte might do something notable, he's talked about cutting all diplomatic ties with the US, and planting a Filipino flag on the Chinese built Islands in International waters

Only happening I care about is
>tfw no gf

Hillary seems like she is sick too.

In all seriousness, those two should abandon political ambition and go relax at a resort for the rest of their lives.

- No initial Brexit, but evidence of election fraud
- FBI recommends indictment, no indictment, Comey resigns
- Bernie dies between now and the convention, but actually of natural causes
- ISIS is destroyed (mostly) before November, because Obama doesn't want Trump to have that card
- Trump visits every major world leader before November, already hashes out potential deals
- Trump/Ridge v. Clinton/Castro
- Trump elected in a nailbiter, with a super wacky electoral map

War BRICS vs NATO

It's greece.

Hear me out anons, the kikes know they can't get their way through syria with the gas pipe, so they're going to pass it through greece and kill the russian natural gas monopoly. Greece has no saying in this, it's a zombie country and the slightest sight of a bailout will make greece suck anyone's greasy

You've been warned. I'm a russian but slowly trying to flee because shit will hit the fan soon. currently in romania but i'm still trying to flee.

You've been warned

EU is going to fall, sadly.
>Austria and Hungary building walls
>UK remains but relations are strained
>Right-wing wins in France, starts breaking up from the EU
>Russia uses Crimea as a forward base to annex parts of Turkey
>but only after Turkey shows its true colors as the country who poured immigrants into Europe to bully its way in the EU

Bonus prediction:
>Germany attempts to force muh EU by invading the neighbouring countries, or it backfires and gets invaded by its neighbours

This summer will be very violent in American cities with large black populations. Riots aren't unlikely.

>-- Terrorist attack Europe (highly likely given Ramadan -- last year's Ramadan attacks by ISIS killed 403+ people)

It will be a happening when they kill god-fearing Americans. The rest of the world doesn't matter.

israel will invade syria

bernie will drop out and eventually endorse hillary, even going so far as to encourage bernouts to vote for her and defending it by saying she's the lesser of two evils compared to Trump. screenshot this

>Hofer wins Austrian elections on Sunday
>Another plane will go missing or get shot out of the sky - maybe August, September
>Tensions in France reach breaking point, riots destroy major cities.
>UK exits EU
>ISIS will invade Turkey
>Turkey will invade EU
>Nuclear power plant will be attacked, causing similar or worse damage than Chernobyl
>Merkel Assassinated
>China begins war in South China Sea
>Russia completely annexes Ukraine
>Trump wins US elections
>EU disbanded

we need more happenings especially ones from the religion of peace. They help Trump every time and a big one right before the election would be perfect

I will talk about Serbian happening.

>protest will get more and more bigger and violent
>Vucic won't be able to cover up them with media control like he did last ones
>Vucic has to resign
>Serbia doesn't go into EU
>get bombed
>die with smile on my face

Where is South Africa?

South African race war

Soon, I can feel it

5 days exactly coup in greece coming. Screenshot this right now.

Major terror attack wakes Germans up and they lash out against Migrants. Merkel starts rounding up Germans and placing them in internment camps.

Numerous terror cells receive the signal to activate, starting the European Civil War, and Obama decides to suspends the November elections and announcing Martial Law only to watch it backfire and end up with a Civil War of his own.

Mayor of London assassinates the Queen of England and declares the UK as part of the Calif.

Pope urges his followers to convert to Islam in order to know peace.

Hillary has bill killed off to try and get the poor widow sympathy. She is indicted and flees the country. Putin declares her an international criminal after releasing her 20,000 emails and asks for all nations to ban together to have her brought in for justice.

Cartel backed assassination attempt on Trump when he visits Albuquerque. Trump kills one of his would be assassins and he only gets stronger.

Saudi Arabia found to be behind ISIS and Al Queda. Saudi Arabia tries to hold the world hostage by threatening to destroy all of its oil fields and its neighbors oil fields. US, Russia and China take action and divide the oil fields among themselves.

Oh shit

Bill def dies, but sanders as a running partner is more doubtful, maybe a fraction/majority leader in democratic party.

so not so not habbening. Nukes, remember?